That is great!

Add..

NOT EVEN on your BIRTHDAY! To the list!

or NOT even for WORLD PEACE!

or....

NOT EVEN for a bigger bra size!!!!

And Lastly

He: Your place or mine?

She: Why don't YOU go to YOUR place and I'll go to mine!

(in Texas you hear some creative ones too!)

I really had someone say this to me! It was actually really funny and I have to give him an A for originality:

He said:

"I would drag my (you know whats) over broken glass just to sniff the tire tracks of the truck that took your panties to the cleaners!"

I almost fell out of my chair laughing. I bought him a beer and siad it was a good one... but no thanks!

Txangela's photo
Thu 10/18/07 06:01 PM
War has got to be a LAST resort. Unfortunately ... sometimes peace can only be found on the other side of war. Protect the weak and vulnerable. I personally would have no problem arranging the meeting between a person and their maker for pointing a gun at me.
On Christianity.... what about the 10,000 angels to aid in Jericho. The bible also says "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth". I don't agree at all how the Iraq war was handled. I think we jumped in too quickly.... but imagine what the world would be if we did not stop the Nazi's? I am still Pissed beyond recognition about Pearl Harbor. (not a wise move) I think if someone does something like that.... they open up a can on themselves. Also... To lighten the mood... Did you ever wonder why in the hell Kamikaze pilots wore helmets??? War is bad, but unfortunately there is a line in the sand that can't be crossed.
Also.... I was quite confused when all of a sudden the focus on pasting Bin Ladens sorry rear end was lost and we jumped in to Iraq. Also.... We should have just sent bounty hunters after Saddam. (You put a $100 million bounty on his head.... we would still have our men and his own people would have been singing like canaries!) The money on his trial would not have been wasted. Bullets are cheaper. Anyway! I love our boys over there and they are doing their duty to our country.
Even if we all don't agree on the war, we should love them, our country, and pray for them.

Anyway! God bless you all and take good care!

Angela

Txangela's photo
Thu 10/11/07 04:51 PM
Watch out for a guy named gentlemin from Dallas. He is trying to con people by claiming other reknowned poets work. There is nothing lower than that.(other than stealing peoples original music/lyrics) He was seriously sending me these things and would say... here is another one that I wrote. People should never infringe on others soul or creative work. He needs to be kicked off of this site. I wonder if he has tried this with anyone else.

I know some lawyers that would not think it was so cool as well.

Txangela's photo
Tue 10/09/07 02:55 PM
Gypsy 41 has the right idea! LOL!! If he is really not the sharpest tool in the shed.... you can buy him a cell phone with a GPS on it! Know where he is at all times.(cheaper than a PI!) Kind of funny! "Here honey! I bought you a new cell!" You can usually get more in the divorce settlement if you can prove infidelity. People who cheat deserve NO mercy!

Get the money FIRST before you openly bust him! Also... if the chick is married.... send a nice holiday card with their picture going into a hotel or something.

That gets an "A" in the creativity department. There is a saying.... "Hell hath no fury...like a woman scorned". Seems like they would get the message!

HAHAHA!

Cheers guys!

TXAngela

Txangela's photo
Tue 10/02/07 06:23 PM
Wish I had not been too chicken to tell the only other person in my life that I truly loved him. I was scared to death and am very old fashioned... (probably pride there too)

Now he has passed on and I will never be able to tell him how his smile could light up the darkest day.. He was beautiful to me.

A rare find in men these days. Very sweet, humble, gracious,

Just if I could have that wish.....

Take care guys!

Txangela's photo
Mon 09/17/07 12:04 PM
Amen Sharkai!!

go to www.lovefraud.com

Someone started this website.... It is great wisdom for women!!

Stay safe!!! God bless!

Angela

Txangela's photo
Sun 09/16/07 01:10 PM
I agree..... remain very much at an arms length and then get a background check! (especially for women......) Don't believe half of what you read and 90 percent of what you hear. It is unfortunate.... but has become the way of the world. WHat happened to the days where the men would stand even if their child's governess would walk into a room? LOL!! I know a lot of women these days don't act like ladies anymore..... but there are some good ones left. Just be careful. (especially ones that seem so desperate to meet you and "hook up". If someone has won your trust enough... meet them in a very public place in a friend's car. (even have a friend drop you off and pick you up) Make sure they have no clue where you live or follow you home either.

Background checks will solve a lot of those issues. I don't want anyone here to become anyone's victim. There are some good one's out there.... I just haven't found many.

God bless and take care,

Angela

Txangela's photo
Sat 09/15/07 06:13 PM
Marfreles is really cool and ecclectic. (right behind River Oaks theatre) No sign on the door. They have a lot of great art, atmosphere and classical music. I love it. I would say..... if you don't want to be romantic on your first date.... don't go. It is a great place to chat and steal some first kisses though.

(sit upsatirs if the date is going well..... or sit downstairs and DON"T go upstairs if you want to end the date quickly)

LOL!! God bless and have fun!!!

Angela

Txangela's photo
Tue 09/04/07 04:16 PM
Hey sweetie......... Always be honest. "To thyself be true".

If someone says they love you and you don't feel lit yet... Just say "thank you for your kind words". I care for you deeply and speak form the heart. Love is not about pressure or being held against your will.... it is about a free and willful decision of the heart and soul. Sometimes... as much as you even don't WANT to love a person.... you can't help it. Love never has to have a reason... it just is. Be thankful that you can feel it and have it. Love is freedom and gives you wings...always. Anything that is hurtful, pressured, or controlling is NOT love. Love is being a blessing in someone's life. Real love is wanting the world for someone... even if you are not the one who is ultimately with them by fate.... just loving the person, letting them be free and who they are.
You want only for their happiness.....Real love is selfless.Praying for that person..and their happiness ...even if you never see them again. To have touched upon love be thankful..... because you can carry it with you always.

God bless,

Angela

Txangela's photo
Mon 09/03/07 06:29 PM
We have been playing around with North Korea too long in my opinion. Iran and North Korea need to become parking lots, then new military bases for our new reformed... U.N. HAHAH!! Our new peace troops! Whomever they may be!

To hell with the UN and France! The only thing the French were ever good at is making wine and surrendering. They are no friend of ours. I think we should remodel the Statue of Liberty and point it at France.(special sign) LOL!! Well..... Sorry if I make some of you folks mad.. I love you guys anyway.

But someone has to say it!

God bless, and keep our troops safe always.

Angie

Txangela's photo
Mon 09/03/07 02:16 PM
This guy gets it! Beethovens "Immortal Beloved" Love Letter!

Read Below! (enjoy) (She was so lucky to have known how this felt.....even unrequited) How sweet! Take care everybody! :)

July 6, in the morning
My angel, my all, my very self - Only a few words today and at that with pencil (with yours) - Not till tomorrow will my lodgings be definitely determined upon - what a useless waste of time - Why this deep sorrow when necessity speaks - can our love endure except through sacrifices, through not demanding everything from one another; can you change the fact that you are not wholly mine, I not wholly thine - Oh God, look out into the beauties of nature and comfort your heart with that which must be - Love demands everything and that very justly - thus it is to me with you, and to your with me. But you forget so easily that I must live for me and for you; if we were wholly united you would feel the pain of it as little as I - My journey was a fearful one; I did not reach here until 4 o'clock yesterday morning. Lacking horses the post-coach chose another route, but what an awful one; at the stage before the last I was warned not to travel at night; I was made fearful of a forest, but that only made me the more eager - and I was wrong. The coach must needs break down on the wretched road, a bottomless mud road. Without such postilions as I had with me I should have remained stuck in the road. Esterhazy, traveling the usual road here, had the same fate with eight horses that I had with four - Yet I got some pleasure out of it, as I always do when I successfully overcome difficulties - Now a quick change to things internal from things external. We shall surely see each other soon; moreover, today I cannot share with you the thoughts I have had during these last few days touching my own life - If our hearts were always close together, I would have none of these. My heart is full of so many things to say to you - ah - there are moments when I feel that speech amounts to nothing at all - Cheer up - remain my true, my only treasure, my all as I am yours. The gods must send us the rest, what for us must and shall be -
Your faithful LUDWIG

Txangela's photo
Tue 08/21/07 06:49 PM
Hey guys! I triple dog dare the chick that say Houstonians suck to walk into a nice honky tonk or public establishment and say it!!

Put your Nikes on and learn Brazillian ground fighting... you will need it!! HAHAHAH! As a matter a fact why don't you leave????? (that's right... don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you!... you are wasting good Texas air..... no one is holding a weapon to your head making you stay here. It is a free country over here anyway. Take the chance to make the switch! Please! (May the ghost of Sam Houston haunt you!)

Seriously.... Be our guest. You give our good "southern" hospitality" a bad name.

As they say here in Houston ...... Opinions are like $%^holes... everyone has one.

Proud to be from Houston. I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want to talk to a nice friendly girl like you. You could not possibly have been born here and if you were..... it was a genetic misfire!

God bless our soverign state!!!

:)

Txangela's photo
Tue 08/21/07 05:00 PM
HAHAHAHA! Girls... You are so funny! I know huh!WHat is up with the NAKED pic offers from these dudes?!! Like we really want to see the shed some guy has built over his tools!! LOL!! But seriously...... My rule...the 6 month alien check... Usually in the first 6 months the alien comes out of their stomach. Never get too serious before the first 6 months! Trust me!

Good luck!!! ALIEN CHECK! :)

(and a FULL government background check)!!!!!!!!

Txangela's photo
Tue 08/21/07 04:53 PM
Romans 3:23

"For ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God".

Pretty impressed that you own your mistake. Good measure of honor.

Not many men will do that. Know you are an exception!

We all have sinned, but not many will repent and become better people!

God bless you in all that you do!

Psalm 91

Angela

Txangela's photo
Sat 08/04/07 02:38 PM
Hey... Clemson is in South Carolina. (to answer Rapunzel) (the one I know) Hats off to the guy.

You know what.... proof... A person reaps what they sow! LOL!

:) I wonder if they will have the video on you tube?

Can't believe he kept it together so well!

Take care everybody! Love to all!!

A-

Txangela's photo
Mon 05/28/07 10:08 AM
Please pray for the soldiers and their family. Thanks!

Happy Memorial Day. Psalm 91

Angie

Txangela's photo
Mon 04/02/07 06:04 PM
Amen!!! God Bless our boys and God bless our Country.

:) Great Poem!

Txangela's photo
Sun 12/17/06 05:35 PM
Hey!!! Jealousy breaks my heart! I love my friends, and I never talk
about them, but for some weird reason the jealousy thing has been a
problem. I would have a heart to heart talk with your friend for sure.
I am the kind of person who wants my friends to have everything and be
everything that I can. I only want to bless their life, so when that
happens, I know how devastating it can feel.

Hope you have a great holiday... I will be praying for you!
Angie

2 Next