Community > Posts By > Txangela

Txangela's photo
Sat 08/16/08 11:56 AM
Have you seen Condi's educational background????????? Compare it with your own..

Now who is the stupid one?????

When you make the Dean's list, can speak 7 languages and have a 4.0... you are qualified to judge....

Seems to me you are WOEFULLY INADEQUATE!!

DO I agree with some of her decisions... NO!

DO I think she is brilliant.??? ABSOLUTELY. No Question!

Read her creditials! Only a pea brain could not interpret the data. Facts... are simply facts.

Txangela's photo
Sat 05/17/08 02:56 PM
Sorabji! flowerforyou

Txangela's photo
Wed 05/14/08 05:23 PM
Hank is an amazing songwriter. There is way more to him than some perceive him to be. No simple man could write blues man.

I am sure many more songs yet to come! Can't wait!

Pray for his continued success. He deserves the world.

:smile:

Txangela's photo
Wed 05/14/08 05:19 PM
Theodore Roosevelt

George Washington

Ronald Reagan

Txangela's photo
Sun 05/11/08 05:16 PM
Honestly...

I am a very, very spiritual person but I have a real problem with Religions and these Holier than thou people. The bible says... "Judge not... lest you be judged". I think they point the finger to avoid dealing with their issues. Very few people are "true Christians". It means " Little Christ". Not I am better than another! I believe in the infallible word of God, I believe in prayer... but not humans as a whole. I am very saddened by humanity as a whole. There is light for those who seek it.

Real beauty comes from within. I have no right to judge another... People these days like to "jump behind their religion to justify their evils... and those people are truly the most dangerous people and can do the most damage I think"

Take care!

Angela

Txangela's photo
Fri 05/09/08 02:38 PM
Jewels.... You are a great friend to him. He is lucky to have someone who cares.

Tell him we are all behind him!!

Txangela's photo
Fri 05/09/08 02:36 PM
PS. That chick was TOTALLY peeing in the Karma pool.

Don't worry..... Karma is a b$%^&!!!

SHe will reap what she has sown. Give it to God...

he can get her back better than anyone.

glasses drinker

Txangela's photo
Fri 05/09/08 02:34 PM
We all live and learn. next time...

FULL BACKGROUND CHECK! :wink:

Love to you all!

Txangela's photo
Sun 05/04/08 06:40 PM
(re: the guy above me)

Desi Arnaz

Txangela's photo
Fri 04/18/08 03:43 PM
because they don't have photoshop yet???? LOL!

Just kidding....maybe they have a small jammie...

Maybe they don't want their spouse to RECOGNIZE them!

drinker Cheers .... Love to all!

Txangela's photo
Fri 04/11/08 03:50 PM
Better to be alone than wish you were! drinker

Love to you all! Alone is not a bad thing... not to me.

Txangela's photo
Mon 04/07/08 07:42 AM
Congrats on the new puppy!!!! I love Aussies! I have a little Papillon and she is the the sweetest dog I have ever owned!

(very smart too!) I named her Leilah! :smile:

Txangela's photo
Mon 04/07/08 07:40 AM
Hope you all have a blessed week!!!!!!! Much love to everyone!

Txangela's photo
Thu 03/13/08 06:49 PM
Re: TXROSE

If he is mad at you for caring then he is apparently not healthy or good for you. Give your love and energy to someone who will reciprocate! You are a beautiful person and it sounds like you are settling for less than you deserve. If you don't show respect for yourself regarding him, how can you expect him to treat you with respect. Walk away with your dignity and self respect. God will bring a better one along soon. Be good to yourself and heal.

(get pedicures, workout, get massages... do things to enrich your life and grow ie; classes)

I will be praying for you. I know it is tough and you can always pray for him.... but I say let the door hit him where the good lord split him! LOL!drinker

My very best to you!! Psalms 91 TXAngela

Txangela's photo
Sat 12/29/07 01:43 PM
There are a lot of fencing clubs/societies. I know we have one in Houston as well. I would research the fencing clubs in your area! Fun!!!! Happy New Year!!

Txangela's photo
Thu 12/27/07 11:16 PM
Congrats and all the very best!

(Just don't get married until the 6 month ALIEN check!)

I am SERIOUS NOW! LOL! Usually the alien comes out of someones stomach by then. Hopefully one of you won't have to "RUN LIKE HELL!". HAHAHA!drinker

Seriously...We do wish you all the love and very best in the world. I love to see a real love story unfold.

God bless..

1 Corinthians 13

Angela

Txangela's photo
Wed 10/31/07 02:27 PM
OK.... Whatever Daisychains problem is... I bet it is hard to pronounce. HA! Yikes! If you are already on meds....Daisychain... they need to up the dosage or give you electroshock therapy! I think this is harmless conversation. The epileptic testicle was HILLARIOUS! Perhaps you should find a hobby if you are so miserable lady! Also... Learn to laugh more! It will do you some good! I laugh at myself all the time. Man... lighten up! I hope if you are hurting.... that you find a way to help yourself. Sometimes hurting people hurt people.... but that is no excuse to hen peck the hell out of everyone else!
To everyone else... Keep laughing and being the awesome people that you are! drinker

Txangela's photo
Sun 10/28/07 06:14 PM
I was in love only once in my life. It was for the best that we parted. I will always be so grateful to him. I lvoe him to this day. There is a saying.... I would rather have a few minutes of "wonderful" than a whole lifetime of "nothing special". If I leave this world.... I will leave it feeling that sunlight.

He is married now and we can't "just " be friends. Sometimes your will and what is right also has to be stronger than your own heart. God rewards that. I love him so much that I want him to have a happy marriage, to be a present a wonderful father. That means no "me " and no distraction. I would have no honor in me at all if I continued the friendship. I have always prayed for him way more than I could ever pray for myself. I will cherish what he gave me forever... that is enough for me.

God willing I can find something like that again.

Reading Bridges Over Madison County was really difficult after we parted.... but we parted loving each other and as friends.

There is always beauty in real love.... even if it is lost.

My love and best to you all!

Angela

Txangela's photo
Sun 10/28/07 04:47 PM
I love you all! Come down to Texas some time...

You will hear some pretty wild stuff!

:)

Txangela's photo
Sun 10/28/07 11:22 AM
:)

Previous 1