Community > Posts By > enderra

enderra's photo
Wed 02/10/10 07:31 PM

i love when guys like Tancredo, Hannity, O'Reilly state they want to go back to the America they grew up in..and claim not to be racist for that time period was when there were seperate bathrooms and water fountains.

once again son...you missed the point...when Conservatives talk about returning to the 50's for instance [ ohhhhhhhh for the 50's was a common refrain of mine in my early Mingle days ]...we're indicating that there was less Liberalism...less government regulation...less debt...NO political correctness...less crime...wonderful childhood memories...summer vacations...little league baseball...how you can go back to the good old days and only come up with seperate bathrooms and water fountains...well...I leave it at that...:smile:
well lets go back even farther when the white man took the land form the indigenous people( I am Lakota) This was OUR land and then U brought slaves to cultivate it, RACISM was a part of that time, I servred with Blacks in Nam that would still get turned away even in uniform. wake up dude, your way is done!!!

The American Indians immigrated to the Americas from South Asia about 10,000-20,000 years ago. There's nothing truly "indigenous" about Indians-they just crossed the land bridge first. So, technically, YOU are descended from immigrants yourself. :wink:

And around and around we go. Using you logic, Europeans were immigrants to European since they migrated from Africa. The point was, that the "native' americans had established societies when the Europeans rode up on them. This the the type of mentality that people of color have had to deal with and the lies and half truths we have been fed by the "majority". Their was cultured life in African, Asia and America before the White man.

What about those good old days LOL

enderra's photo
Wed 02/10/10 07:28 PM

i love when guys like Tancredo, Hannity, O'Reilly state they want to go back to the America they grew up in..and claim not to be racist for that time period was when there were seperate bathrooms and water fountains.

once again son...you missed the point...when Conservatives talk about returning to the 50's for instance [ ohhhhhhhh for the 50's was a common refrain of mine in my early Mingle days ]...we're indicating that there was less Liberalism...less government regulation...less debt...NO political correctness...less crime...wonderful childhood memories...summer vacations...little league baseball...how you can go back to the good old days and only come up with seperate bathrooms and water fountains...well...I leave it at that...:smile:
well lets go back even farther when the white man took the land form the indigenous people( I am Lakota) This was OUR land and then U brought slaves to cultivate it, RACISM was a part of that time, I servred with Blacks in Nam that would still get turned away even in uniform. wake up dude, your way is done!!!

The American Indians immigrated to the Americas from South Asia about 10,000-20,000 years ago. There's nothing truly "indigenous" about Indians-they just crossed the land bridge first. So, technically, YOU are descended from immigrants yourself. :wink:

And around and around we go. Using you logic, Europeans were immigrants to European since they migrated from Africa. The point was, that the "native' americans had established societies when the Europeans rode up on them. This the the type of mentality that people of color have had to deal with and the lies and half truths we have been fed by the "majority". Their was cultured life in African, Asia and America before the White man.

enderra's photo
Fri 02/05/10 02:18 PM
I just wish that some of the states that deal with lots of snow could lend up some help. I have been unable to go to work cause my son's school closes if a snowdrop touches the ground. Living in a rural area in Virginia when it snows sucks.

enderra's photo
Fri 02/05/10 02:04 PM
Sure looks pretty coming down, now if would just melt once it hit the ground. Does anyone else think it is tedious?

enderra's photo
Thu 01/14/10 01:10 PM
better yet check out any creative writing classes in your area @ Community Colleges or Adult Education.

I have been frustrated with the online writers clinics. There are so many people your posting are limited.

I found it much more helpful to have a credible writer with feedback from class mates.

enderra's photo
Thu 01/14/10 01:02 PM
It ia definitely a thorny subject. I can't count how many stories I have heard of successful men marrying "exotic dancers" or "pros".

But back to the original post, it explains why a 48 year old mother of a nine year old, who is far from independently wealthy can't get a date. As hot as my *** is LOL

enderra's photo
Thu 01/14/10 12:51 PM
Thanks!

enderra's photo
Thu 01/14/10 05:44 AM
Who would you be?
I know only
Your eyes ignite to see me
And you don't conceal it
You listen to my words
While reading the heart that utter them

Who would you be?
I know only
Your laughter clears the clouds of my soul
And I am free to share that
I calm your fears
While being your dream weaving fan

Who would you be?
I don't have
A description to describe you
You are NOT some new age
Soulmate
You are more than a reflection of me -
We work to know our
Love
And love the journey
Bad or Good!

You Know!
like Real World Love

enderra's photo
Thu 04/23/09 07:00 PM
lmao

enderra's photo
Thu 04/23/09 06:57 PM

does not one that call another paranoid have to be afraid of paranoia so therefore paranoid itself???

The kind of paranoia seen in this country today needs to be feared,
more than anything the Gov is doing!

Wouldn't you say?

Is there not wisdom in preparing? What if the day came when america, mexico, and canada joined into one working unit with one currency and one court system?

I think it would be too difficult to get ahold of a weapon at that time...

Nothing wrong in being prepared. As long as people keep their weapons holstered until it is needed... right brother?

what if pigs fly???

enderra's photo
Thu 04/23/09 02:51 PM

slaphead

rofl

enderra's photo
Thu 04/23/09 02:46 PM

Take a lesson from countries who have disarmed the citizens.

That is the whole point, no one is trying to disarm anyone. It is an adult boogie man story. Y'all need to grow up.

Oh yeah but then you might not need to play with guns then.

HMMM

enderra's photo
Thu 04/23/09 02:44 PM
I don't personally know to many brothers who are members of the NRA. Not sure they would be allowed to join.

enderra's photo
Thu 04/23/09 02:33 PM
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity

1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.

2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice. !

3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.

5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks . Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.

6. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write ' For Marijuana'

7. Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.

9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.

10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.

11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.

12. Sing Along At The Opera.

14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.

15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.

17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'

18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'

19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'

20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity is to --

Send This E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile.

It is Called .. THERAPY

enderra's photo
Thu 04/23/09 02:27 PM
I have no intention of buying a gun. I just can't wrap my brain and these idiots that think that the government is going to take their guns away. It is as if they think that Obama himself is going to come knocking on their door and say, 'Hand over all your guns and ammo!"

I don't know about where you live but somehow the people who are in the protect and serve business around these parts are the same people that have NRA bumper stickers on their cars, so please tell me who would they send to pick up the firearms and such?

enderra's photo
Thu 04/23/09 01:53 AM
I am a bit paranoid because I may be the only person within a 100 mile radius of me who does not own a gun.

Today at my son's soccer practice two parents were discussing the fact that one was unable to find any ammo for her gun in any of the local stores, her type is sold out and the other was lamenting the fact that his type, the price had doubled.

Apparently, everybody and their mother literally are stocking up on guns and ammo. The rumor I heard from these parents is that the Obama administration is going to consider anyone who buys a lot of guns and ammo a terrorist. OMG!!!

enderra's photo
Wed 04/22/09 12:39 PM
It depends on how you define nice guy. I have found the 99.9% of men online dating sites define themselves as nice guys.

At any rate, I do believe that women in our culture tend to see men who are actually concerned, caring and respectful toward them as weak. This then has more to do with the woman than you, if of course you are one of those rare "Nice Guys".

A Nice Guy in my eyes is a man who has integrity in every aspect of his life. He is straight forward and honest about his desires, needs and INTENTIONS towards each and every women he dates. Opening a door for a woman does not a Nice Guy make! LOL

enderra's photo
Wed 04/22/09 03:25 AM

The California vote on banning gay marriage should tell you that it isnt just right wing christians that vote for the bans. California has a huge democratic voting majority.

The situation there is far more deceptive than might think. In speaking to friends who actually voted for it, many voted that way because they were told to by their church and not because they actually believed it. Many were astounded that it passed and said they probably would have gone against their own church if they had thought that it could actually pass. The other thing one has to realize is churches to the far right contributed huge amounts of money to the campaign, money the GLBT community could not afford to match. The campaigns they put out were deceptive at best and out right lies at the worst. There's a fine Christian act for you. The amendment was introduce illegally is possably unconstitutional, and pasted only with lies and deception. I'm hoping really hard the courts will strike it down when it comes up.

California is by no means a liberal or left democratic state. Far from it. The rest of the country seems to think that all of California is Los Angeles or San Francisco and believe you me having grown up and lived in LA. for over 30 years even in those cities you feel the Republican presences. You only have to look at the Governer to see there is not a chance in ten billion that if the Democrats were are strong as that that Arnold would be doing those California commercials as anything more than an action movie actor.

As far as the GLBT thang is concerned, not too long ago people in this country were using the same argument about allowing mixed raced couples from marrying. I am sure if you go back further in this countries history there may have been over groups who were denied other rights that were thought to only belong to a select portion of the population. Let's see voting, owning property in certain area, hell even drinking out of a drinking fountain, sitting at a counter, having a representative to voice your opinions at your work place, and on and on. The struggle for freedom and to live up to what "OUR" founding fathers put down on paper, whether they meant for everyone or not, is an painful one for all concerned. Some have to fight and learn patient and others have to learn tolerances and acceptance.

enderra's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:40 AM

Who, what, and why was an openly gay man picked to judge a woman's beauty pageant?

Can you say, "NOT QUALIFIED!"

But they know fashion so much more than you straight guys!!!!

wow...stereotyping

obviously humor is not your strong suit.

obviously you speak without knowing or without anything to back it up
I guess your own words don't count for you!

enderra's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:38 AM

Who, what, and why was an openly gay man picked to judge a woman's beauty pageant?

Can you say, "NOT QUALIFIED!"

But they know fashion so much more than you straight guys!!!!

wow...stereotyping

obviously humor is not your strong suit.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25