Community > Posts By > Mr Good Guy

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 03/02/23 06:16 PM
Agreed, its ALWAYS been very slow to refresh for me. I'm on a newer PC, not the app, if that makes a difference.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 03/01/23 08:44 AM

Putin is one of those politicians that destroys more than he creates . I wish the U.S had enough balls to send special ops. squad to go in to Russia and assassinate him. I think his army would pull out of Ukraine soon after…. It’s been done before…I will say this.. I think Putin would win in a battle of wits against Biden. Which scares the hell out of me.
Beavis and Butthead would win that battle of wits against him as well sadly.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 02/26/23 11:36 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Sun 02/26/23 11:38 AM
I'm on a PC and just checked your profile and it said "Last seen within the last four days", towards top of the page.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 02/26/23 09:11 AM

Hi, every one. I am here to study English. Do you believe me? :joy:
You haven't lied to us yet so yes, I believe you.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 02/23/23 09:27 AM
We hear ya!!

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 02/20/23 05:23 PM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Mon 02/20/23 05:42 PM
HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommended if you are a male living in the USA.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 02/11/23 07:37 PM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Sat 02/11/23 07:38 PM
Manboobs making fun of manboys. Kind of ironic don't ya think?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 02/07/23 07:37 AM
You're in a country with some of the cutest, smallest, still feminine women in the world. If I were you, I wouldn't waste one minute here on the internet. Step outside, walk to the sari-sari store, chat up some girls as you go. They are all around you.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 02/03/23 05:42 PM
I'm just now seeing it and it looks decent enough to me. But I'm just a straight, white, college educated man so my white privilege might get in the way of a fair critique.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 02/03/23 02:17 PM
The bigger question is why you would want to find a man like that so badly but whatever.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 02/03/23 01:05 PM
When everything is racist nowadays, it severely dilutes the term. I've noticed those screaming racist the most are often equally or more racist than the original "offender".

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 02/03/23 12:35 PM

Either joe Biden is the spineless ineffective shell of a leader we thought he was or he and his family are so bound by ties to communist China that he lets China float a ballon over the United States that is collecting vital info and send that same info back to china. He should have ordered it shot down already. His defense dept. says the actions of China flying a spy ballon over our military bases , and nuke sites is unacceptable as they watch it and apparently “ accept it” …. This administration is a total cluster#uck when it comes to securing the United States.
He never ceases to disappoint and do the OPPOSITE of what should be done and putting our country in danger (China balloon, the US border, race baiting, soft on crime, etc). This is the "Uniter in Chief" we were promised?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 02/02/23 12:18 PM
Her name was Meera, she was from Delhi. ;)

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 01/30/23 05:34 PM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Mon 01/30/23 05:35 PM

It’s crazy Biden wants to spend 100s of billions of $ on the US southern border but not one cent of that $$$ is for securing the border. Since oct. of last year there have been 100s of thousands of “ got aways “ no way of knowing if they are terrorists or what. Our government is spending taxpayers $$ for 1000s of hotel rooms to house these illegal immigrants while American citizens sleep in cardboard box’s in the streets. Now because of Biden pulling border gaurds from our northern border the illegal crossings coming through Canada has increased about 400%. And the Biden administration keeps telling us the borders are secure…. They haven’t come for the citizens homes yet but with these bunch of woke minded democrats in charge you never know…” out of my cold dead hands “comes to mind.
Yet still people vote Democrat. Unbelievable. I'm retired but I hope all those Democrats going to work tomorrow (do they even work?) are happy knowing they are working to pay for hotel rooms for illegals while veterans are on our streets. The illegals are now refusing to leave the hotels, DEMANDING that they wont accept the new location they need to move to (for free no less). Enjoy working for the UNGRATEFUL illegals tomorrow Dems. Your bleeding hearts were tricked once again now you/we will all pay the price for years into the future.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 01/29/23 06:10 PM

Mmmmm... backstage during a show at Caesar's Palace in Vegas..trying to avoid having the whole thing shown on the ceiling for peeps to watch.
That was YOU???!!

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 01/29/23 09:55 AM

For me it's 2 hills together and a cave filled with cold lava.
COLD lava? Doesn't sound so enticing

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 01/29/23 07:50 AM
It's fairly well accepted now in the US, it's the shoving it down our throats (no pun intended) that gets annoying and doesn't help their cause.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 01/29/23 07:46 AM
I like 68......I owe ya one.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 01/26/23 11:32 AM
CNN....enough said.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 01/20/23 07:55 AM

Online dating has a lot of scammers. Not everyone on the site has good intentions. I equally get irrelevant and unnecessary messages, my advise is delete, block and move on. There is someone for everyone. Stay positive!
or deactivate?