Community > Posts By > Mr Good Guy

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 04/25/24 04:43 PM

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 04/25/24 03:16 PM
I'm just glad I grew up in the 70's!! Outside everyday after school until the street lights came on then home for dinner, homework, a little tv. FANTASTIC music, fantastic beautiful mostly thin and good-hearted women (braless and tube tops didn't hurt!), spur of the moment touch or tackle football with friends, fun times at the local swim club, drive in movies with dates (mmmm), and SO much more. Even the weed seemed better and didn't smell like skunk. I feel sorry for today's youth, in a big way.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 04/25/24 11:19 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Thu 04/25/24 11:21 AM
Thanks. Might have been some type of glitch as its back to "normal" again where one can just click out of it. :)

Maybe a dumb question but why would google PAY to place ads? I was under the assumption google made their money by RECEIVING money from advertisers. Or maybe that's kind of what you meant in a round-about way, i.e...advertiser pays google, then google places the ad???

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 04/24/24 06:19 PM
Anyone else suddenly getting this "yellow teeth" ad here on mingle which does NOT go away when clicking the "X"? It stays right there. One either has to click for more info {uh, no thanks) or you are S outta luck and have to log back in and do a work around.

Perhaps its just on my end but its annoying as F and I don't see how it helps Mingle to effectively BLOCK someone from getting to their site.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 04/23/24 09:38 AM
Urges? I think I went to high school with that guy.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 04/18/24 02:50 PM
Absolutely yes. I've had a handful deleted over the years, magically, silently and secretly with zero notice or explanation. I imagine one or two may have technically crossed the line and could be considered "rude" by some secret moderator but others, in my opinion, were fairly mild and disappeared.

People have strong views about Trump and Biden but thankfully, those comments seem to stay up even though, again technically, it could be considered crossing the line or "rude" when addressing those in the opposite party.

I'm for free speech in this country unless it is GROSSLY way out there. So much so that the vast majority of folks would want it banned. None of what I've ever written that was deleted was THAT far over any imaginary line.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 04/16/24 02:55 PM
DO......not have a penis. Thank you

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 04/16/24 10:23 AM
You're trolling, but thus far doing a good job of it.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 04/16/24 10:22 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Tue 04/16/24 10:23 AM
---

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 04/09/24 08:29 AM
Grow a pair of balls first. Anything else comes after that 1st step. Next!

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 04/08/24 08:36 AM

Start a new line when you do that by using paragraphs.

Some time ago it has become impossible to make paragraphs in the profile's About section.
True....just another example of the backwards thinking of this site. I mean, come on, WHY make things even worse??!!! How about a few minor IMPROVEMENTS for once?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 04/04/24 08:49 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Thu 04/04/24 08:49 AM
I sure hope your cannabis comes in. QUICKLY.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 04/01/24 04:42 PM

It's a start. You filled in the biographical stats, and posted some clear photos, but you left the text blurb and your profession empty.

I like that the photos do a good job of showing your face and you're looking into the camera lens. Lots of people should copy your camera angle. You could've dressed up a bit and smiling couldn't hurt--it'd make you look that much more approachable.

The text blurb area is where you tell us about you and what you're looking for. Are you easy-going or a really demanding kind of guy? Are you looking for a local woman, or even open to something less conventional? You can also describe your interests.
There's no rational limit to that space, so have fun with it, but keeping it brief or at least easy and fun to read would be great.

Anyway, you seem like a good-looking young man, and lots of women don't even read the text, so you'll probably do alright. But for the profile missing the occupation and text blurb with photos that almost look accidental (even if clear and well-lit), I'd rate it only 5/10.

Good luck!
Why must you tell every single man that hits the rate my profile topic that he is good looking?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 03/31/24 11:10 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Sun 03/31/24 11:13 AM

Lol. The only thing in your post that has any truth to it is your first 3 words , “ this is delusional “ and yes your post is delusional.. we finally agree on something.. The constitution is never defective until you democrats get your hooks on it and try to pervert it for your own sick agendas. Today is Easter, we celebrate the resurrection of Christ in America , but the Biden’s and the democrats would rather have us celebrate “ transgender invisibility day? WTF? The Democrats are out to destroy religion and replace it with their own perverted freakdom. LOL…Happy Easter to All…

No, the defects in the Constitution are their inability to predict Trump could be such a criminal. No Democratic president ever needed to pardon himself.

Also, "transgender invisibility day" is not a thing. "International Transgender Day of Visibility" was set as March 31 over ten years go. The White House is still hosting the annual Easter Egg Roll and related festivities on the South Lawn from 7AM to 7PM. The ITDV just got a proclamation. I, for one, am sorry for all the people with such fragile sensibilities that transgender people upset them so much.
Transsies didn't even accept THEMSELVES, but we are supposed to accept their newest/latest version/pronoun of themselves?

Back to the original topic of much more importance: Keep your eyes on the South China Sea/Taiwan. China will make its move there soon in my opinion.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 03/28/24 01:01 PM

He was fine you say. He didn’t know when he was Vice President, he has claimed his sister was his wife, he has shaken ands with invisible people , he gets lost on stages he has discussions with dead people , he has asked voters to return him to senate, he claimed he was the leader for civil rights. He has made up lies about law enforcement beating people. More lies from Joe than any other president. His days are numbered, either from voters turning towards Trump or from his illegal ventures catching up with him and his son. Everybody including his supporters have questions about his cognitive health..we don’t hear anybody talking like that about Trump except the ones trying desperately to turn the focus off Biden..

I guess you may have heard that from some conservative vlogger or something. None of your accusations are true. Biden isn't less honest than other presidents--certainly nowhere near as many lies as Trump told. And "illegal ventures?" You think after decades of investigations, all the Republicans missed any illegal ventures? It can't be that all the Republicans are that incompetent.

The link above listed several examples of former Trump teammates who expose his criminality and incompetence. None of them are Biden fans. Try again.

Your missing a lot of news reporting if you don’t believe the list of lies I mentioned.. he absolutely lied about border gaurd’s strapping immigrants, never apologized. Everything I said you can find it on video cause it did happen.. it sounds like your choice of media outlets are depriving you and half the country of your 1st amendment rights. It’s the Left that is trying to kill democracy. Why does the Left try to stop people from their right to run for president like Trump and RFK. Anti democracy is Biden’s real agenda.
The left wing media today: Not one word or mention about the HUGE funeral today in NY for the 31 yr old slain officer who left a wife and 1 yr old child. Killed by a career criminal, arrested TWENTY ONE times prior, and let out early by progessive DA!!! Biden a no show, of course, as the optics are bad. Not a mention from msnbc, nbc, abc, or cnn. wtf.....and people still go there for the news?? They did, however, fill the airwaves about the obama/clinton fundraiser for Biden tonight. Anyone who can't see what's going on here is beyond impartial. I won't mention any names.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 03/25/24 05:07 PM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Mon 03/25/24 05:08 PM

Good profile. Clear photo and good blurb. If this is for a 3-some, why no pic of the guy?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 03/22/24 09:29 PM

All that qas about i.migratiin. you have no idea what you would do.

See I feel like, and from my experience, that trumpnspporters belive they are some kind of special class. I'm dealing with one right now who thinks just because he supports trump he should get special treatment

And there you go off Topic never said I was a Trump Supporter~~

But yet anyone that goes against anything you say must be a Trump Supporter Surprise ya ain't as SMART AS A 5TH GRADER~~

NO GAS HERE FACTS WHICH I PROVIDED WHERE IS YOUR FACTS??

Ohh that is right you don't have any just your opinion what is going on at the Border that you have no clue about~~ nor care about which was your own words~~~

Hmm quote all of trumps taking points. Hate any politician that doesn't love trump. Hates me because I don't love trump. That's the mo of every trump supporter.

I bet you have never seen the boborder. Myself I worked 13 months with the border patrol in newmexico and was extremely boring
I've lived 30 years at the border and not one single agent here is bored as they are all overworked and overwhelmed at the mess Biden created. It's never been like this in the history of the USA (Cuba/Florida in the 80s perhaps). Sure, we've always had a border ISSUE, but not CRISIS, day in day out, month after month, 3 years straight. I've seen the illegals with my own eyes as well as all the white "incognito" buses shuttling them all over the US. Those buses go straight down the same road I drive almost daily and I always give the driver a "thumbs down" as we pass going in opposite directions. Not that its his fault but it makes me feel good to express my feelings towards all these buses and all the BS surrounding all these illegals.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 03/22/24 09:20 PM
I find it hard to believe all his male peers told him to "be a man and stand by her". If true, it confirms how utterly weak and pathetic men have become. I refuse to believe it....just for my own sanity.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 03/21/24 03:47 PM
Different strokes for different folks. I've done all types of camping such as tents, camper shell, pop up camper on pickup, hard side camper on pickup, travel trailer, etc.

For me, the comforts of a 4x4 pickup with overhead camper is the best all around. SHOWER! hot water,toilet, running water, beds, dinette to sit at, heater, windows, lock on door, refrigerator, you name it easily win the day.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 03/19/24 04:24 PM

Funny seeing a 30 second Google search showed that rising. All the welfare treasures trump voters are crying and leaving and the good people are moving in.

NYC did $74 billion in tourism last year, billion, highest city in the us. Also wh9 cares? America is the land of freedom. If people want to brea whatever the Bible says then that's their business. No religion, no matter which one, has a place in the government.

Sounds like your just jealous.

To be honest , I couldn’t make sense of what you were trying to say to know if I’m jealous or not…
lol

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25