Community > Posts By > Mr Good Guy

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 10/09/22 10:17 AM

What Happens if the Democrats Manage to Load Up the Supreme Court ... ?

Like Trump did, you mean?
when did Trump load up the SCOTUS ? More ramblings from the uninformed .

Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Amy Barrett? More than anyone since Reagan? But I presume that you think that since they are Rethuglican that does not matter?! Oh dear!!
The Dems would have done the exact same thing had they had the chance.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 10/08/22 01:23 PM

Holy Tolstoy Batman, folks I can be verbose but damn, the last two replies I read the first sentence and stopped.

All I can say is you can lead a horse to water, but if that horse is too obsessed with the horses around him drinking too much of what he thinks is his water, don't bother, Let It Die.

You answered your own question, if you would have read beyond the first sentence perhaps you would have figured a thing or two out? Of all these people you seem so willing to get into the country, how many do you think are hard workers? How many do you think are just freeloaders? And what happens when they retire but have paid little to no money to Social Security? They also need housing, food, infrastructure. So how many of these people can we add before the system is worse off instead of better off? We have already shipped much of our manufacturing over seas and even some other fields are being done over seas now. The problem is the United States has become filled with low paying service jobs because Americans have become lazy, greedy, and feel entitled. What happens when the economy starts to head in the other direction and people get laid off? Are we going to send these people back to where they came from? Are we going to give them government handouts? I know people like you think we can continue to just print money to make everybody happy, but that's why we are in the mess we are in the first place. Handouts for the Corona virus was one of the stupidest things they could have done. The amount of greed that created, the amount of entitlement, the amount of debt that is impossible to pay off. I have no problem with letting some people come into the country legally, many that do come have a drive and a dream to make their life better. They start their own businesses and work there butts off to keep it going. But on the other hand you have many coming to the land of the free for free food, free housing, free healthcare. The freeloaders. If we would go back to natural selection and let nature take it's coarse about 30% of the population would die because they would be too dumb or lazy to figure out they had to actually work to feed and shelter themselves. Be careful what you wish for,because it doesn't always work out the way you envision it. We may end up as a third world country sooner then many think and then we will be the ones seeking other countries to work in and feed us?
Well said. And I second the foolishness of sending out Corona virus money willy nilly. I know I sure as heck didn't need it, want it, or ask for it but you can bet it's spurred a whole new generation of people thinking they don't have to work as hard as the Government will always bail them out and take care of them. It's a very bleak future if things continue going this way.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 10/07/22 03:12 PM
Nice try. The rest of us know better. Where is the "positive" news about all the fentanyl coming across our porous Biden/Harris border? Where is the positive news about the gang members coming across? Where is the positive news about all the DEATHS of those illegals cooked to death in the back of a semi trailer thanks to the open Biden/Harris border? Where is the positive news about the girls being raped and sex trafficked from this border mess?

Glad you were able to find one "feel good" story hating on Trump but any attempt to compare todays border mess with Trumps border success will be a complete FAIL on your part.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 10/07/22 09:26 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Fri 10/07/22 09:27 AM

yes but half of americans don't want any immigrants thanks to orange Mussolini
he released the hate that was always bubbling under the surface
sad but true!
Correction, we WANT immigrants but we want them to come here LEGALLY like every one of them before this lawless group came thanks to the Biden/Harris train wreck encouraging them to come. (No, their rare, feeble barely audible "dont come" remarks don't count).

Just because you say it, doesn't make it true. Every Republican I know has always favored LEGAL immigration. Guess that's too difficult to wrap your heads around since the Dems keep repeating the nonsense that Republicans don't want immigration.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 10/07/22 09:18 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Fri 10/07/22 09:19 AM

Kia Ora from New Zealand....even tho i'm in the Southern Hemisphere and we are a few hours ahead, we remember those that lost their lives in the horrific tragedy of America's 9/11....the images i saw on the media that day will be forever in my mind.....never wish to see anything like that again
Thanks for that. 9/11 and the Uvalde school shooting of innocent children not long ago get me to my core. :(

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 10/06/22 03:41 PM

12/24/2026 BREAKING NEWS :

12 Year Old Girl Awarded the Prestigious
"UNITED COMMUNIST STATES OF AMERICA METAL OF HONOR"
for Righteously turning in Her Parents,
Who were hiding the Obsolete American Flag and the Outlawed Bible in their Basement.

That would only happen if the fat guy with orange hair gets reelected and since he will be in jail it's not going to.
Hunter will be there first

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 10/06/22 10:57 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Thu 10/06/22 11:03 AM

"Divide et impera"

The advent of the internet opened the door wide for a strategy that previously required aircraft,
millions of propaganda flyers and the ability to drop them undetected.

When it got to the point that a swath of Americans was accusing a swath of other Americans of being child molesters and cannibals, I knew it was time to step back and review the premise behind Plato's allegory of the cave.

I suggest that some of you consider the possibility that your fears and hatred are being played, like a Stratovarius - to divide you from the rest of us, as a means to weaken us as a whole.

Or we can just go to the grocery store, gas station, or check our investment accounts and see for ourselves.

Or, in my case living at the border, I can take a 10 minute drive and see the illegals coming in with my own eyes.

Yes, there is fear mongering going on out there, but much of what's being reported is fact/true.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 10/06/22 10:33 AM
Please relax everyone. The next time Biden is walking around a stage aimlessly shaking hands and talking with ghosts, I'm sure he'll bring up these issues and between him and his imaginary friends, he'll get it solved. If not, Kamala will step in to save the day with her calming, intelligent words.

Nothing to fear, they got this.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 10/04/22 06:35 PM
Since when is it against the law to be 22 on a dating site?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 10/02/22 10:03 AM

I would say try to be a little more succinct in your profile, and less self-deprecating. You state three different times that you're broke. It's good to be honest, but maybe say once that you're on a fixed income and enjoy coming up with creative dating ideas. Instead of saying that you're too poor to buy plane tickets, maybe just say that you prefer to date locally. Definitely take out the part where you say that you're not attractive. Let your pictures speak to that--many ladies might very well find you attractive. Also, I'd recommend fixing your grammatical errors and add a photo where you are smiling and looking friendly. Good luck to you!
It doesn't get any better than this advice.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 10/01/22 01:39 PM

Well I'm new to this sort of place, and I'm wondering what ladies think when they read a man is just looking for sex. I guess there would be women just looking for the same. I like to emphasise,safety and respect. Would value a ladies opinion. Shaun.
They are definitely out there....regardless of what they say.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 10/01/22 09:30 AM

Hi , I would love to be your sub daddy for you.
Judging by the looks of things, I'd recommend getting your rabies vaccine and every other imaginable shot/vaccine before becoming her "daddy".

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 09/30/22 01:54 PM
Did he say that before or after he walked around aimlessly looking for invisible friends to shake hands with?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 09/28/22 02:55 PM
And this weeks Biden mental challenge: "Jackie, are you here?" Biden publicly asks at a DC event referring to an Indiana Representative. Only one problem.....she died in a car accident in August.

Can't make this stuff up

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 09/27/22 02:23 PM

Filipinas prefer foreigners because they have MONEY.
and height, and education, and drive, ambition, and hope, and no stupid doggy ears on their pictures.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 09/27/22 06:58 AM

Phukett....I'm not going there
I LOVE Thailand, been all over the country for months at a time. Phuket was my least favorite I visited.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 09/26/22 02:29 PM
Is it any wonder why Filipinas prefer foreign men when THIS above is what they are faced with?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 09/24/22 08:06 AM
In 2022? No, there are barely any REAL men around in this day and age. They've all be emasculated and are soft, flabby, beta simps. Many can't even qualify for the military anymore. What a sad state of affairs we have going on in this country today.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 09/23/22 05:15 AM
We dodged that end of the world date but AOC said in 2019 we only have 12 years left due to "climate change" (not 11 yrs, not 13 yrs, but her extensive studies showed 12 yrs).

That only leaves about 9 years left until the next end of the world prediction! While she's obviously clueless about just about everything, she might be right about this one but NOT because of climate change but more because of the Dems polices, or lack thereof around crime, law and order, border security, weakening our military, race baiting, and more. The end may be near, but its her party moving us there rapidly.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 09/21/22 10:31 PM
Now THIS seems like a worthwhile post for a change.