no photo
Fri 04/11/08 12:53 PM
Michael's gone!! sad sad sad sad

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 12:27 PM
Hello there flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 09:27 AM
You should smile. Looked kinda "mugshot" like to me.

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 09:24 AM
laugh blushing laugh

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 09:00 AM
laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 08:56 AM
laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 08:15 AM
My comp is def a piece of um ****ake mushrooms...it was pretty easy when done on another computer....MY BAD!!!

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 06:53 PM
So I'm at the part where I can upload a photo (which I have no problem doing). But when I click on photo, it highlights a little but then nothing happens even after waiting (patiently noway )for a few minutes. I hit delete under main pic and "delete" highlighted but guess what?...pic didn't go anywhere. Maybe my computer is missing some sort of media player or sumthin...or maybe it's a MA thing too.... laugh

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 06:39 PM
Am I only the only one that can't delete pics or change main pic??? I click on edit photos and then click a selected pic and even tried clicking on public/main and NADA...is there something really stupid and easy that I'm possibly missing??? Thank you in advance for help flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:41 PM
Ok so other then that guy what's his face who doesn't even really deserve a mention, some interesting points have been brought up. For one, of course we like that you hold the door open for us but in my experience, it seems that once comfortable level of relationship is obtained, this comes to a complete stop. If you're a man that has been in a relationship for longer then 6 months and you STILL do this, here flowerforyou. So apparently men want a woman who is independent when they are not around. But maybe sometimes we should fake that we don't know how to say unplunge the toilet or check our tire pressure just to make them feel needed once in awhile. Independent women aren't *****es guys, we just don't wanna be treated like the victim or have everything that we have worked so hard for taken away by ignorant belittling. It's not all of you, so don't take it so personally. I'm off to karate, have a good night all! laugh drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 03:51 PM
Had to end it. I loved him dearly, but couldn't take that everytime I left the house, he thought I was gonna meet someone. For the record, never cheated on him or anyone EVER!! But the closer we got, the more insecure and controlling he became. It was leave or die of suffocation.

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 03:42 PM

What ever happened to needing eachother, like my grandparents. They love eachother & need the other to create a home for their kids(now grandkids, they taught me more than anyone else)

It's a different world now. When your grandparents got together, there was no "out". You got married, you had kids, had grandkids and then you died. I think that even though it says in wedding vows that you take them "in good times and bad" that once the bad times come, no one wants to ride them out. It's unfortunate but the chances of a couple staying together after marriage nowadays is a slim 15%.

Guess I'm old fasihioned, that sounds like narvina to me(Wife & kids running around the house)

You are a very rare gem my friend. Keep looking though, your old fashioned girl is out there looking for you right now.

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 03:38 PM

What ever happened to needing eachother, like my grandparents. They love eachother & need the other to create a home for their kids(now grandkids, they taught me more than anyone else)

It's a different world now. When your grandparents got together, there was no "out". You got married, you had kids, had grandkids and then you died. I think that even though it says in wedding vows that you take them "in good times and bad" that once the bad times come, no one wants to ride them out. It's unfortunate but the chances of a couple staying together after marriage nowadays is a slim 15%.

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 02:55 PM
Edited by JustagirlinMA on Thu 04/10/08 02:56 PM
I think that people that are just out for sex are empty and have no soul. That 2 minute connection or whatever helps them feel alive again. That's my opinion anyway, why else would someone risk disease with someone they hardly know? I liked that a man started this thread though...gives us women that keep meeting players hope. But as long as there are people willing to be played, players aren't going anywhere.

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:38 AM

There are some really amazing men on this site and I am privileged to call some of them my friends. I would really love to hear what they have to say about your topic.

Hi everyone, :smile: , my own two cents goes like this, I'm niether impressed or put off by independence in a lady, for me it's a non-issue... I like to feel needed and useful but the important thing is to feel wanted. That being said I will go on to also say that if it's ever pushed in my face as in " well, I'm self sufficiant and don't need anyone", I'm quick to take that as a signal that it's time for me to exert my own independence and back away.
I guess I do feel just a little that I'm a victim of the sexual revolution because it would be nice to feel all three (needed, useful & wanted) but whatever... I'm certainly not going to hold anyone back or dash anyone's self ambitions...ohwell

I don't wanna throw the fact that I am a capable, independent person in any guy's face. Just wanna do my thing without being criticized or just having the male take over because "I'm not doing it right". Never said I don't need anyone...would be lost without my friends...especially my male ones. It's nice to know that there are men out there that don't feel threatened by us...which is really what my post was all about. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 10:00 PM
That dude was actually the epitome of what we should be running from and I swear...I did NOT pay him to help me prove my point.

Sorry for all those he insulted. I made the mistake of actually reading his profile and his only match I think would be an inflatable doll.

Good night all...hugs & kisses

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 09:09 PM
I think you kick ass hiker chick....don't let one negative, close minded, guy that obviously still lives in 1950 ruin your night. He's not worth it!

I feel bad for starting this now, was hoping for some intelligent answers from men and THIS is what we get...MY BAD!

Thank you to the good men who have answered and props to the ladies....our boat is getting really full and is close to sinking though. YIKES!!!

drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:43 PM
It just seems to me that what attracts men to us is what drives them crazy later.

Men tell me they are attracted to my looks (how I dress, hair, make-up..etc), my independence, my hobbies and interests that are separate from theirs, my loyalty to friends, my sarcasm and my wicked sense of humor. But within two months this is all the stuff that seems to annnoy them the most. I get why are dressed like that, got a hot date? What's with the perfume? They don't think I'm capable of say hooking up a dvd player, carrying a heavy box or God forbid...checking my own oil. They complain that I drop everything when friends need me even if it just happened one time. Then they complain that I never do what "THEY" wanna do even though I went fishing and attended that NASCAR race just for them. This isn't just my experience though. I use "they" because my friends seem to be having the same problems.

So, do men have a hard time with a woman that can just do things herself and has her own life or does he need to feel "needed" and is unhappy unless our world revolves around theirs?

Maybe my friends and I are just meeting the wrong kind of men who are needy and controlling with no self esteem. Any thoughts?

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:04 PM
Clive Owen's eyes, Matthew McConaughey's chest & arms, Tom Brady's butt, Lance Armstrong's legs, Adams Sandler's sense of humor, Denis Leary's sarcasm, , Simon Cowell's insight, Bill Gate's ingenuity & money :wink: Johnny Depp's quirkiness, Robert DeNiro's presence and Brad Pitt's smile...is this too much to ask?!?!?!? laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 05:07 PM
Octavia Sperati & Satyricon are very good as well.