Community > Posts By > miksit29

miksit29's photo
Mon 04/07/08 09:37 AM
i added a couple of pics of the unfinished product to my profile if anyone wants to check it out. :wink:

miksit29's photo
Mon 04/07/08 08:17 AM

I went to get a 12 inch ruler tattoo between my legs. The artist had to put the first 10 inches on my stomach

laugh laugh like 2 see that one

miksit29's photo
Mon 04/07/08 08:05 AM
3 piercings. They are addicting too.

miksit29's photo
Mon 04/07/08 07:47 AM
i have a lady bug on my right foot, the japanese symbol for dreams on my right lower back, the african symbol for strength on my right shoulder blade, angel wings with a halo in the middle of my shoulder blades, a rose(my first) on my left shoulder blade, a butterfly on my left shoulder blade, a black star on my right hip, a feather on my left breast and now this new one on my left rib cage. and the imprint of my lips right above my "girlie" area. :)

Its addicting don't ya think.

miksit29's photo
Mon 04/07/08 07:40 AM
They are three scratch marks like an animal scratched me and inside the scratch marks there is going to be leopard print. This will be my 10th. They are all in places that cannot be seen when I am dressed.

miksit29's photo
Mon 04/07/08 07:37 AM
I went last night for my first sitting on my new tattoo.
I'm getting it on my ribs. OUCHIES

Do you have any and what are they?

miksit29's photo
Sun 04/06/08 08:21 PM
omg. I am gona go hug my puppies rite now.

miksit29's photo
Sun 04/06/08 08:12 PM
PS I Love You. *sigh* it was a wonderful chick flick.

miksit29's photo
Sat 04/05/08 06:39 PM
they are hilarious.

I like the herpes commercials. Everyone is always soooo happy and good looking.....must come with the std.

miksit29's photo
Sat 04/05/08 09:16 AM
we still technically live under the same roof. He usually isn't ever in the house.

miksit29's photo
Sat 04/05/08 08:11 AM

maybe thats why he's soon to be x!

haha, yeah, i think he's gay. i have nice boobies. happy

miksit29's photo
Sat 04/05/08 08:05 AM
haha, my soon to be ex husband walked in on me yesterday and got an eye full of boobies. lol. I think he almost fell over. That'll teach him to walk in my room without knocking....

miksit29's photo
Sat 04/05/08 08:04 AM
ah, but lemon juice makes me pucker. :)

miksit29's photo
Fri 04/04/08 10:39 PM
just being honest.

miksit29's photo
Fri 04/04/08 09:16 PM
Baseball cards. You know, as I kid I collected them. Hell I think every kid collects baseball cards. The cards represent your heros, your idols, people you wanted to be like when you grew up. My problem isn’t with kids… it’s adults. Listen if you’re a grown man you’re not collecting cards, you’re collecting pictures of men. That’s gay.

drinker laugh well that is about the funniest damn thing i've heard all day. My soon to be ex husband has well over a million bb cards, he buys them everytime he is in a store that sells them. And acctually it doesn't have to be bb, it is hockey too. Would spend what seemed like hours in the bathroom looking at them. hehe. Yeah, so gay.

miksit29's photo
Fri 04/04/08 09:56 AM
well you should eat and sleep, both important to that baby. Take it day by day! Enjoy what you have been given, some of us will never have their own children. It is a gift!!!

miksit29's photo
Fri 04/04/08 09:46 AM
Thats the only way any of us should live, treat others as you would want to be treated. I'm not a religious person but I like Karma.

miksit29's photo
Fri 04/04/08 08:36 AM
If you don't love him and don't want to marry him then it shouldn't matter if he is affectionate. Why bother even trying to figure it out? You need to move on to find someone you care about who will return the feelings. Not waste your time worrying about some fool who is just playing around with your emotions and you are letting him.

miksit29's photo
Fri 04/04/08 12:09 AM
i'm not talking about hunting animals. I'm talking about hunting humans.

The dolphin thing is funny. haha.

I agree with the virus comment!!!

miksit29's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:57 PM
Human beings are the only animal on this planet that kill and hurt for fun. All other animals kill to survive and protect.

We are a sad species.