Community > Posts By > miksit29

miksit29's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:53 PM
I don't think there is anything at all wrong with killing an animal for food, then using the fur after, not just killing an animal so I can look pretty.

You know rite now it is seal hunting season. Grrrrr. I really wish sometimes that these poor animals had guns so they can fight back. Its just not a sport killing an animal like a seal who has absolutely no way to fight back, if caught on land they can't even hope to outrun a human.

miksit29's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:43 PM
ok, wtf is this thread about. I am confused. I keep seeing some dumb thing about mink and fox and alligators in the sewers in the city and this is where fur coats come from because some guy found it in the sewer and his mom can sew. What the hell is someone smoking.???

I would only hope that an animal was humanely put down before being skinned. Sadly that doesn't happen. I have seen where they take an animal and bash its head off the ground, it is merely stunned and then skinned alive. I have seen numerous videos on the Peta website and other places.

miksit29's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:38 PM
I have seen exactly how they skin these animals for fur and me personally, I choose to not have anything to do with it. Maybe if you've watched an animal hung by its back legs upside down being skinned alive and struggling for its life you would maybe feel the same way. To treat another living thing that way just so you can say hey look at me, I have an expensive fur coat, I'm rich and better than you, well its completely inhumane. In this day and age no one needs to wear fur to keep warm. Its a status thing. Bullsh*t.

miksit29's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:29 PM
Hey, the way I look at it is the sugardaddy and the woman are both getting something out of the relationship. If the guy is on sugardaddy.com then he knows why he is wanted. No harm no foul. The way I see it is that it is like a business deal. Each party is benefitting in the situation. He is using her as much as she is using him. He wants arm candy.

miksit29's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:16 PM
STP

miksit29's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:13 PM
most definately! But I'd be suprised if it even lasts thru my lifetime the way we are going.

miksit29's photo
Thu 04/03/08 10:28 PM
if its for the first time I wana hear it. Actions however do speak louder than words!!!!

miksit29's photo
Thu 04/03/08 10:27 PM
to have the one I love there holding me.

miksit29's photo
Thu 04/03/08 09:54 PM
OMG, I am sooooo excited.

They are gona be on the Today show tomorrow morning.

I luv Joey. hehe.

miksit29's photo
Thu 04/03/08 09:15 PM
Your profile is fine. Very pretty.

miksit29's photo
Thu 04/03/08 09:12 PM
Yellow means speed up right??

miksit29's photo
Thu 04/03/08 05:57 PM
i wish i knew why, and i wish i was a human lie detector because I get lied to on a daily basis.

people only ever tell you what they THINK you wana hear so that it gets them what they want!!!

miksit29's photo
Thu 04/03/08 03:59 PM
a poke = grocery bag
buggy = shopping cart
pop = soda
holler = yell

miksit29's photo
Thu 04/03/08 03:49 PM
British, Scottish and Irish. YUMMY

miksit29's photo
Thu 04/03/08 03:47 PM
I hate when random people pop up and start asking me sex questions. Grrrr. Tell em how it is, its no different than if someone stopped you on the street and talked to you that way, well except you can't pop em in the eye thru yahoo...

miksit29's photo
Thu 04/03/08 03:44 PM
nothing I kinda like who I am becoming.

miksit29's photo
Thu 04/03/08 07:14 AM
NO

controlling.!!!grumble

miksit29's photo
Thu 04/03/08 06:58 AM
haha, well depends on how you feel about the perp. :wink:

I was getting like 10 emails a day from someone, and if I didn't
respond he'd text me and if I didn't respond he text me more and then he'd call and if I didn't answer then he'd keep calling. I finally had to say look, stop!! It pushed me sooo far away don't think I will ever be able to deal with him ever. He wants to date me on a serious level and well when someone is courting you they are on thier best behaviour, so I am sure if I dated him he would put a lesh on me and not cool!!!

I guess it is diff for everyone, you just have to I guess follow your instincts. If it feels a little creepy and stalkerish then it prob is so you should nip it and run.

miksit29's photo
Thu 04/03/08 06:40 AM
AMEN drinker drinker

People obviously have nothing else in their lives if they choose to bash everyone else!!!

Its like the song says: High school never ends!

miksit29's photo
Wed 04/02/08 08:49 PM
Have lots of sex...:)