Community > Posts By > miksit29

miksit29's photo
Sat 04/12/08 02:44 PM
Guess I just need to get my jerk radar off the shelf and dusted off.

I just hate that for some reason now I need to explain or defend myself to this person. Grrrrrrr.

miksit29's photo
Sat 04/12/08 02:40 PM
I haven't been back out in the dating world very long, but haha, its looking sad.

I just feel that if a guy initiates contact and wants to hang out with me then he should come to me. ?? Am I wrong? The last "internet blind date" I had we were to meet half way, he got lost and stood me up.

miksit29's photo
Sat 04/12/08 02:35 PM
I am totally glad I didn't waste my time. Plus lemme just add this. I am tired of when I do have an interest in a guy he expects me to come to him. What the hell happened to the good ole days when guy picked a girl up for a date. Or at least the guy could drive to my area and meet me.

miksit29's photo
Sat 04/12/08 02:32 PM
they have the right to talk to other people however they want. I had met a guy on here maybe like 10 days ago, and we were chatting, im'ing talked once on the phone and thats it. He asked if I could hang out tomorrow I said no, I have plans with friends and my friends are important to me. He then asked if we could this week but I work til almost 7:30 every night and he lives an hour away. So I told him weeknights weren't good. Well, he sent me a message back saying that i wasn't trying very hard and that no wonder guys didn't care anymore. So I said thanks for your understanding. Bye. He said bye, thanks for nothing.

Why the hell do people think that simply because I met you here and chat with you a little bit that I OWE them something, anything?!!!!! I tried, but I told him upfront that I am really busy with my job and any free time I try to hang out with friends and do any errands. I want to meet someone but like I said I had only been chatting with him for like 10 days. It is such a turn off when guys are pushy to meet. Constantly hounding me to meet pretty much makes me not want to meet someone.

miksit29's photo
Fri 04/11/08 11:09 PM

do some people invite you into their life, tell you they need you, only to shut you out????? It is sooo frustrating.

I compare it to a temp agency for work, your only there until they are alright then they move along...that is why I have learned to not devote much feeling for human's in general, much simpler.

yeah, that option is lookin more and more appealing every day. Don't think i could do it though. I'm one of those dumb chicks that cries at commercials or a dead squirrel on the side of the road. Its hopeless...

miksit29's photo
Fri 04/11/08 11:04 PM
Yeah, it doesn't help that there is a tagged picture of him and some chick on his myspace. Probably did it on purpose. When he's having a spout with his ADD and drinking he's an ass. Funny how we let one tiny insignificant thing like that ruin our nite. My nite anyway. I need to move on and not let it affect my life. I am just afraid for him, he suffers from depression and none of his other friends care, he can't even talk to them about it. I am the only one that knows that he wanted to commit suicide. As much as I want to cut ties for my own heart and sanity, I cannot do that, I cannot leave him if he may need me.

miksit29's photo
Fri 04/11/08 10:57 PM

he's the one who said he needed me, not the other way around.

we've had a very on again off again relationship/friendship. I mean i've held the guy in my arms while he cried. I am the one he's called in the middle of the nite when he was at some strangers house his friends took him too and got him drunk. He's told me I am one of the few brite spots in his life, the others being his parents and sisters. Only to throw me away and act like I don't exist. Its hard, I don't know if I should cut my ties or still be there knowing that he really needs someone sane in his life. But it is painful for me. I'm the one who gets hurt, I'm the one he calls when he needs something serious, not a drink or a good time, when he needs someone to hold him and listen to him.

Sounds like you are to good for him, or you are so good for him, that he has not realized it yet, but something will happen and he will.

Don't I wish, its been a year now and nothing. I am tired of missing him and I am tired of feeling like crap. But I can't give up yet. If you couldn't tell, I am in love with him just a little. I have realized that I cannot wait around for him to love me tho either. Of course I've only ever loved two people him being one of them, the other my ex husband. haha guess I know how to pick em.

miksit29's photo
Fri 04/11/08 10:50 PM
he's the one who said he needed me, not the other way around.

we've had a very on again off again relationship/friendship. I mean i've held the guy in my arms while he cried. I am the one he's called in the middle of the nite when he was at some strangers house his friends took him too and got him drunk. He's told me I am one of the few brite spots in his life, the others being his parents and sisters. Only to throw me away and act like I don't exist. Its hard, I don't know if I should cut my ties or still be there knowing that he really needs someone sane in his life. But it is painful for me. I'm the one who gets hurt, I'm the one he calls when he needs something serious, not a drink or a good time, when he needs someone to hold him and listen to him.

miksit29's photo
Fri 04/11/08 10:43 PM

It's all about fear. Low self worth is prevalent.

yeah, he doesn't have much love for himself. Its frustrating because i care about him a great deal. And I know he needs a true friend. The people he doesn't push away, the ones he calls friends are the ones who encourage his bad behavior. He has severe adult ADD and they take him gambling and drinking and whatnot. They don't encourage his school work or anything positive like I did. Grrrrrrr.

miksit29's photo
Fri 04/11/08 10:37 PM
do some people invite you into their life, tell you they need you, only to shut you out????? It is sooo frustrating.

miksit29's photo
Fri 04/11/08 10:17 PM
simple, because they are guys. But it sounds like this one is just an a** Some people have no decency. I hate when I get guys who start with those kinds of questions rite off the bat. And knowing my tit size isn't knowing me. If you wana know me you ask stuff like what do you do for fun, what books do you read, not whats ur fave position. He's just a scum bag trying to guilt you into answering his questions probably so he can get off.

miksit29's photo
Fri 04/11/08 09:01 PM
i don't think i would last an hour. A lady i work with does it all the time, she's on a 50 day fast rite now. Woooo, I'd be a grumpy beyotch

miksit29's photo
Fri 04/11/08 09:05 AM
Friggin awsome.

laugh drinker

miksit29's photo
Fri 04/11/08 08:40 AM
lust at first site...

can't luv someone u know nothing about.

miksit29's photo
Fri 04/11/08 08:31 AM
ever heard that song "Online" by Brad Paisley

miksit29's photo
Fri 04/11/08 08:29 AM
I just saw August Rush...awesome
A Walk To Remember
Rory O'Shea Was Here

don't watch much tv, but Heroes is my FAVE

miksit29's photo
Fri 04/11/08 08:16 AM
Why are men like this. I have someone in my life who is the same way. What makes them think they are that special that they can do things like that to us. Grrrrrr. How can they do something to us they know will cause great pain.

Anyway, good for you for nipping it in the bud. drinker

miksit29's photo
Thu 04/10/08 10:12 PM
sky diving. I'm chicken tho....

move to another country. I'm too poor tho....

miksit29's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:47 PM
if it were only a few dates then probably not. Someone who is too in love with themselves doesn't have any room to be in love with anyone else. They will always love themselves more.

miksit29's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:23 PM
he's probably just in a good mood. My dog does that, he will take a running fit and run from one end of the house to the other over and over. He probably is just running off some extra energy.