Community > Posts By > SpicyExcel

SpicyExcel's photo
Tue 01/27/15 05:21 PM

and the men lead by an inch

SpicyExcel's photo
Tue 01/27/15 05:11 PM

SpicyExcel's photo
Tue 01/27/15 05:10 PM
Your photograph stands out like to love dove's mating in early spring.

As my step-father said; you can look, but just don't touch. It's to hot!:smile:

SpicyExcel's photo
Tue 01/27/15 05:05 PM
What's wrong with just having causal friends' and the benefit is mutually spent together.what biggrin

SpicyExcel's photo
Tue 01/27/15 04:59 PM
Edited by SpicyExcel on Tue 01/27/15 05:07 PM
Mikey likes' it when another men compliments his woman.:wink:

Attractively adorable, but already taken

SpicyExcel's photo
Tue 01/27/15 04:48 PM

You're 18 (or 19 or 20...) and you're still a CHILD. Okay, legally/technically you're an adult. But realistically, you still have so much growing up to do. You're not yet the person you will one day blossom into. Serious relationships are for the birds at your age. You don't need to be weighed down by feeling some unnecessary obligation towards another human being. WHY ARE YOU ON A DATING SITE?

You have only just graduated from High School... (go to college). You must still have friends there. Go get a part-time job and do some traveling (no time like the present- it gets harder as you get older).

I'm asking honestly: what is the purpose/situation where someone your age feels like a dating site has anything you may want?

Also, stop messaging me. You're closer to my kid's age than mine. And that's just creepy.

I agree with your concern, but it is the business machine your actually arguing with. These dating sites were in development long before you were even thought of avamari2.

SpicyExcel's photo
Tue 01/27/15 07:46 AM
I hope by that time, genetic researchers will be, beyond inserting a condon. Removing the wrong nucleotides and inserting the correct ones repairing the amino acids rather than surgeries, or medication. But I think we both can agree that large corporations will avoid this type of treatment as long as possible.

SpicyExcel's photo
Tue 01/27/15 07:31 AM
Edited by SpicyExcel on Tue 01/27/15 07:33 AM

To the open minded type, debate may not be so strenuous, but for another personality type, it may be impossible, at least in having a discussion where anyone learns. I think I am open enough for discussion, I am not always so articulate but, I have opinion and like to learn, most times I'd just rather not get into it like sweetest said, and just kiss her. usually people have a point to make, and though I'm willing to listen and learn, in the end, I make my own decisions. Usually nothing comes up that's so profound, my mind is changed. I just understand how close or far apart I am from them. I'd rather make out. So maybe I'm one of the dumb ones? go figure...

This is a keeper... :-))...There is nothing more informative than a clean debate...I learn so much and many times someone's logic will persuade me to change my mind or at the very least look at the topic from a different perspective...There are a few issues that are important enough to me to keep me in to the end, but more often than not (and depending who is debating what) when the chit hits the fan, I'm checking out...

Discussing/debating issues, expressing our opinions is how we learn about each others personalities and find personal qualities we like. We debat and state our opinions, but the frustrating part in these debates' is some look at them as the neccessity to provide facts not opinions. Government institutions' look at facts not opinions. This is why people change their tone of voice or raise their voice, because they have become frustrated in the opposition not accepting an opinion as being fact.

Just because it is an opinion, does not mean it is not fact. Government institutions want career professional's to provide facts', and look at people as if they know nothing in life. When everyone has put there whole life and future at stake then you realize the difference in how people are treated by authority, and why people get upset or avoid debates.

I can remember times in my life stating something and then years later a professional publicating it, and then told I had to learn this person discovered this behaviour in life and provide it to be fact. That person discovered it as fact, but we state it and only interpreted as an opinion by government. This one issue is not recorded accurate that I am referring to, for reasons' I will not express. Since they graduated from a university it is considered there facts/opinions are more sound that most others.

SpicyExcel's photo
Mon 01/26/15 08:38 PM
By attending a local pub and sharing a few cases or your favorite...

SpicyExcel's photo
Mon 01/26/15 08:25 PM

So SpicyExcel...

those different dimensions can be fickle...

hehehe...

does this mean you do concur with the 17.36 years offered up by others...

I don't believe either is correct. Need someone who know physics, calculus and can apply them to time and four demesional equations.

If your searching for a new grammer and punctuation officer count me out.

drinker

"...The logical conclusion that the universe is infinite in extent and infinitesimal in its fundamental structure is derived from the following relationships:

1. The fundamental event structure of space-time is open because it is universally constrained by principles of unidirectionality and irreversibility of change. This basic openness entails that the universe cannot be closed. If it were not open, then we would expect that event structures would repeat themselves on a basic level.

2. The laws of thermodynamics according to the cosmological principle are universally applicable, therefore we cannot define a system that is thermodynamically self-contained without a larger energy sink that contains it. Cosmological extension of the laws of thermodynamics therefore demands an infinite system.

3. A relativistically closed structure that is the received cosmography is based upon a cosmological isotropism of basic structure that is in violation of a perfect cosmological principle. The curvature of space-time may be non-uniform and non-constant. I believe it is logically possible to demonstrate a relativistically dynamic, rather than static, cosmography by the inference of universal simultaneity which is derivable from the cosmological principle.

4. Derived from 3 above, we may state that the observational universe is non-isomorphic with the inferable universe, and that a conventional relativistic cosmography is based upon an observational and not an inferential model of the universe. An inferential universe contains all possible observable universes as only partially overlapping subsets. In order for this to occur, the inferential universe must be extensively open..."

http://www.lewismicropublishing.com/Publications/FieldTheory/FieldTheorySpaceTimeConstruct.htm

SpicyExcel's photo
Mon 01/26/15 07:55 PM
I hope by that time, genetic researchers will be, beyond inserting a condon. Removing the wrong nucleotides and inserting the correct ones repairing the amino acids rather than surgeries, or medication. But I think we both can agree that large corporations will avoid this type of treatment as long as possible.

SpicyExcel's photo
Mon 01/26/15 07:08 PM
Oh tell her the truth. After so many hits' it flipped to mingle2:wink:

SpicyExcel's photo
Mon 01/26/15 04:03 PM
I keep receiving a promotion message, that say one cannot hide your profile anymore unless your an upgraded member.

SpicyExcel's photo
Sun 01/25/15 09:09 PM
It's understanding creativity, but I also understand your opinion. I only read a little, so difficult to give a true opinion. Sometime the best parts are only small parts and can make everything blend and work together.

SpicyExcel's photo
Sun 01/25/15 08:01 PM
Edited by SpicyExcel on Sun 01/25/15 08:34 PM
They claim temporary insanity for public intoxication.laugh

SpicyExcel's photo
Sun 01/25/15 07:54 PM
Love

An interesting dark side of ones life
Finding enlightment through another
Ignoring facts in one's life
To find destruction for another

By
SpicyExcel

SpicyExcel's photo
Sun 01/25/15 07:43 PM
Possiblly a good phase for literary arts, if built upon.

SpicyExcel's photo
Sun 01/25/15 07:36 PM
not even close???:smile:

They must have just falsified the offenses against you, because I not able to come up with any reasonable ones.

SpicyExcel's photo
Sun 01/25/15 07:36 PM
not even close???:smile:

They must have just falsified the offenses against you, because I not able to come up with any reasonable ones.

SpicyExcel's photo
Sun 01/25/15 07:17 PM
Mulitple Identities:smile:

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25