Community > Posts By > SpicyExcel

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 01/29/15 08:00 PM
I can olny think of a few that didn't. At least in the last fifty years.

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 01/29/15 07:54 PM
Is he any different than many young people in the entertaiment industry. How many have lost perception at that age. If someone determines they can make money off his skills than they will. I can think of many in the past that behaved just as similar.

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 01/29/15 07:17 PM
giggling

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 01/29/15 07:16 PM
Jelly

bagel or crackers

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 01/29/15 04:00 PM
Edited by SpicyExcel on Thu 01/29/15 04:02 PM

I really think our country could do better for children. Child care workers for example are some of the lowest paid professionals. That alone is a grim example of the value we place on our children.

Pay your child's provider more
have a longer leave after childbirth so between the 2 parents it would be at least a year (6mos each)with a guarantee of a comparable job retained. (this might be hard for corporations but what is more important our kids, or the corporate bottom line)? that question right there is the problem.

There are many people who cannot afford child care and therefore do not work. When a person pay's for one child $1000/month or more that is a lot of money for many average income people to pay. For a single employee business out of home child care that is $5000/month less associated cost. There morgage is also receiving a % for tax decutions.

I understand what you addressing, but it does not help the people or families that do not earn enough to afford child care.

I know it doesn't. That is exactly my point. Helping them is not my job. Child care is very expensive so why are the providers' salaries so low? Is it really best for so many of our children to be institutionalized at such an early age? ( for as long as 8-10 hours a day - more hours often than the parents work)?

What are our priorities? Do we actually LIVE those priorites? Are we really best off in a society where it is often necessary for both parents to work 40+ hours a week to have even a basic middle class lifestyle?

What are we willing to give up or change to demonstrate that children are the priority, not just as individuals, but as a culture?

There has to be more to the answer than simply more gov't programs that , since the beginning of the Great Society, have not been completely successful. It;s a large question and there will be no easy answer.

Also, it is not up to me to help those people. It is up to them, the parents, to help themselves. But as far as my assistance in terms allocating my share of taxes. I can think of worse ways to spend the $$ than on kids.

My issue is not helping kids. It is how gov't programs have been mismanaged and how parenting is viewed in our culture.

I just wanted to provide an idea as what an in-home child care provide can make in a month, not that you worked in the industry. To address your question about child care provider's earning's.

Many of the businesses one take's their children to need to create a business plan. Not like someone who is certified and works from there personal home. These business plans one goes to a Community Business Development Centre (CBDC) and submit's their plan to start a new business in the area of child care. These investors' at the CBDC know how much child care is need in there communicty (they are a team of investors). One may go to a financial institution, but generally you need more cash equity than one may need for a CBDC. A financial institution will generally advice you to visit a CBDC (at least here). These investors from the CBDC are associated with the financial institutions.

Now the people opening the new Child Care Business (CCB) generally need a building. This building needs to meet certain Building Standards (BS) and the cost to rent one of these buildings' that meet the BS are costly. Then there are the insurance cost associated with not only the rental property, but the employees and for the safety of the children. To sum up what I am trying to breifly explain is the costs are very high to open and run a CCB. The place where the cost can be controlled is labour. It is very difficult to argue with a utility company, insurance companies, city hall, or a land owner who is renting; and have the cost of running reduced, so the employees can earn more money. That is just not going to happen.

Most people want to work and have a family. None hope to live in the low to low-middle class of society, but is how society is run. Many of these people have a great education, but no job to acquire the needed experience as I mention on the first page of this thread.

Our priorities should be to employ adults, educate the adults in many areas of the business societ (life sciences also), so they can help there children learn. This helps the teachers and students need to help each other learn (at a very young age). This is difficult to accept, but children need to learn that learning is a game (play), so do adults. They need to acutually play for health reasons also.

I believe a lot of people try to live those priorities, which I will try to explain below. My opinion or observations of life and society.

The reason both parent work have always been the same as in history, but more so your question is in today's society do they need to work. This depends on the income the family needs to live a suitable life style. I believe a lot of people make more than is really required to live a suitable life style, but I given the choice would I like to earn their income; of course I would.

The above two questions is: Is society better off putting two people to work each receiving half the pay to preform the professional job. I mentions this earlier also on page one of this thread.

To change as a society mean we need to look away from prisons, so people can talk about there past life. This will help society to understand what is need to change in raising the next couple of generations.

It is not about more government programs' or increased funding. Yes they can help in the short term, but a cost in the long term, which is a national, provincal, or state deficit. I mention a few months' ago about wealthy people being mentors' and opening up job positions. This is one way of helping society, but if your have a couple of million dollars in savings and investments are you going to retire early.

This is were the business cycle has people globally. We need to look at financial restraints on a global scale, because of the indifferences in countries. These indifferences is what causes national problems and restrains the country's government and concerned business people (people with heritage and would sacrifice there life for their country, not other individuals) from taking greater chances on social measures to help people. My distant family went through this hundreds of years ago with people who could not afford to pay land taxes. People forget that back then some of those people gave there land back to the government to cover the taxes they could not collect from the common people. What is one going to do; put people in jail because they cannot pay taxes. That leads nowhere. Everything now day's is still about money, bottom line on the large side of life and society. So much I have not included.

Many people have problems that society may not agree with, but let's set those issue aside and look at people in poverty that are trying to stay employed or are employed. Many of these people work dam hard for what they earn. The live in the low to middle income bracket of society.

A single person no children still finds it difficult to survive if single. The want to find a relationship, this cost money and the business machine has know about this issue for over a hundred years (do not kid yourself) (The truth hurts). A single person can live and save on this income but by what measures do we measure one's ability to live life. Look how much rent costs a single person to live in a good apartment and community area.

Single parent earning the same amount, may not have money to invest/save; because of raising a child.

Two parents both earnig the same amount as a single person; and these parents have children now people can raise a family and save money again. Just because they are saving money does not mean they are living life at a standard that will prevent poverty upon there children.

Yes providing an education does help in understanding the world, but in 2015 the only thing an education show's and employer is that you can learn. That is stated by colleges and university members. The problem leads back to what I said in my first couple of paragraphs.

We cannot separate adult needs and children's needs. They both need to be looked at; at the same time. Why? An adult needs to live also. A parent needs to live and support a child(ren). If the adults do not have the proper means to support a family, teach there child(ren) [parent needs to be educated somewhat], how will the child be taught and learn to survive beyond societial means of poverty.

What do we consider as poverty??? A life style that the business and marketing machine presents to us. Many people are explores at heart, but do not see themselves as one.

I do not know anyone who really wants to be homeless and not be able to save and go on a wonderful vacation.

The government problem is caused by everything I tried to touch on above. Not everything is the governments fault, but what people want and government has tried to provide. For every good change, bad changes occur at the same time. Science and Philosophy a thread about "... Does the universe naturally produce complexity and reason?..." relates to this subject.

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 01/29/15 01:35 PM
You are correct about that Charles. I was under the impression that matches and notifications were part of the upgrade packages now.

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 01/29/15 09:58 AM
Did you mean doctor tube, when you provided that web link?

My personal opinion is he does not need to have anymore children, nor do - or - should, the women that gave birth to all those children suppossedly.

The artical seem suspicious in its presentation. I did hear something about it a few years ago.

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 01/29/15 09:40 AM
Edited by SpicyExcel on Thu 01/29/15 09:48 AM
If the wealthy people do not birth the new generations' of children and people, then who will replace the work force that is required to help supply the high standard of living their accustom to living on?

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 01/29/15 09:03 AM

It all comes down to simple basics.
If you can't afford them, don't have em.

Are you talking nationally or globally?

Is "common sense" nationally or global?

Being able to afford to raise children then in your opinion comes down to life style that one choses to live. Would this mean the wealthier people should have more children, or adopt children that live below a certain level of annual income?

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 01/29/15 08:53 AM

It all comes down to simple basics.
If you can't afford them, don't have em.

Are you talking nationally or globally?

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 01/29/15 08:04 AM
I just receive a match with a woman, which is alright. The problem is that before we were matched I messaged her and I sent no message to this woman today.

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 01/29/15 07:59 AM

sorry John..... my OCD won't let me ignore that the correct
spelling for something not old is new. I knew you meant that!

Welcome to the site - you will find some fun and games in the
forums we are all real ppl.
waving smile2

Anybody get any 'automated' messages today ?? a new tactic of
the scammer ....

Yes, I received something, but haven't opened it yet. Seems to be a contradiction.

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 01/29/15 07:45 AM

Birth control reduce the worlds population as a whole, but does not change the poverty issue. Less people on earth does not fit into the equation of more jobs, because of the supply and demand chain of businesses.

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 01/29/15 07:43 AM

I really think our country could do better for children. Child care workers for example are some of the lowest paid professionals. That alone is a grim example of the value we place on our children.

Pay your child's provider more
have a longer leave after childbirth so between the 2 parents it would be at least a year (6mos each)with a guarantee of a comparable job retained. (this might be hard for corporations but what is more important our kids, or the corporate bottom line)? that question right there is the problem.

There are many people who cannot afford child care and therefore do not work. When a person pay's for one child $1000/month or more that is a lot of money for many average income people to pay. For a single employee business out of home child care that is $5000/month less associated cost. There morgage is also receiving a % for tax decutions.

I understand what you addressing, but it does not help the people or families that do not earn enough to afford child care.

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 01/29/15 07:32 AM
What kind of jobs though? These jobs need to be permanent that span over 4 or 5 decades, not just twenty years or less.

We live in a modern society, but a lot of behavioural choices are very similar to centuries ago. Yes we have evolved in many ways', but the world still worries about who has the upper hand the the country or person beside them. People want more wage income which means employeers expect more responsibility from its employees.

Many people who are educated, but no careers related to there education or even professional opportunities. The settle to survive as a customer service rep, labourer, etc. which are need people and responsible people. The job market globally needs to create balance, which would mean that these professional jobs paying $100, 000 or more a year need to be divided. Break them up and offer two people employment each that may have superior skill levels in certain area's, but each can teach the other. The problem with this is once these employee's have developed required skills another employer will pay them more to accept a greater abundance of tasks/work load and responsibility all at the same time. The new employer is then saving money and creating a greater profit.

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 01/29/15 07:10 AM
This issue was discussed in a local debate for my province, and one of the main reasons is employment of professionals. Job losses. I know and agree it unfair, although part of this problems lies in other issues of life, such as high income individuals (which they deserve to live a great life), lack of professional jobs, which in return would create more advances in all area's of science.

Msharmony there are many poeople who do not like seeing poverty, but it is around the world and those laws that govern those countries also dictate what leaders, wealthy people, and professional people are prepared to do, to help there own. People think, because we live in a developed country, we have an easy life, but they do not see the sacrafices that were made years ago and in present day choices by many people.

SpicyExcel's photo
Wed 01/28/15 11:03 PM
Yes I understand your speaking about finacial poverty, but the artical you referred to is suggesting poverty in the U.S. can be decreased by 60% if, finacial aid is provided. That would mean the other countries are not inculded in the needed $77.2 billion.

There are wealthy people who's children also end up in poverty and what is this caused by? Behaviour issues? I only pointing out what they are thinking.

SpicyExcel's photo
Wed 01/28/15 10:45 PM
Child poverty is more than just about money. It also entails behavior of raising a child that is looked at. It would be nice if money was the only factor that causes this problem.

SpicyExcel's photo
Wed 01/28/15 08:02 PM

If Mikey doesn't like it maybe I will.:wink:
Mikey doesn't wear stiletto spicy...do you???surprised laugh laugh

Fortunately I do not wear such painful items. My feet are too big.

And Mikey told you not to tell; what happens in the bedroom, between you two either.:smile:
Nobody cares whether or not you would like it spicyexcel what we have or do is none of your business anyway...bye

Never said it was, and if joking is to painful than one is best not to participate.
good if those are the jokes then we are in the wrong comedy store..crack with someone else they are not appreciated..

Originally mine was an open statement and not directed to any specific individual, therefore the only thing you do not appreciate is the reply to my original open statement.

SpicyExcel's photo
Wed 01/28/15 07:55 PM
Plants

imported or domestic?

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25