Community > Posts By > SpicyExcel

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 04/12/18 07:54 PM

I sure have the talent. I can say it in a few messages already " real or scam"

What is your talent?

Why does it take you a few messeges to say "real or scam"? I just said all that in one messesge.

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 04/12/18 07:21 PM
What would men do if there weren't women.

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 04/12/18 07:20 PM

One just showed up with her sexy nerd glasses taped in the middle.

I am somewhat talented.

Mine did not have glasses, but she was half naked

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 04/12/18 07:12 PM
One is better than none; in some cases

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 04/12/18 07:05 PM

I personaly, planning for semi retirment next year.. I'll love to be in relation with the special one to grow old with, don't think I'll get marry again but.. never say never

Are you planning to retire because you chose to or because you reached retirement age?

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 04/12/18 06:41 PM
Some are single for a life time. Your other questions are different for each person. We all experience different life events. There good questions for each of us and can only be answer once that person enters our life.

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 04/12/18 06:38 PM
Just be bold

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 04/12/18 06:36 PM
So that's Dodo David

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 04/12/18 06:33 PM
They called and hung up without saying anything.

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 04/12/18 06:30 PM
It can be a slow journey at times

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 04/12/18 06:27 PM
I have a natural talent in finding half naked women on this site.

SpicyExcel's photo
Mon 02/02/15 10:38 AM
If you have children Beachfarmer then why should you not search for an older woman. Unless you want to have more?

Age is one's own personal choice, and if you like the company of an older woman than why should you not approach them.

SpicyExcel's photo
Fri 01/30/15 09:53 PM

Yes and mine is light brown and no none on my back....drinks
waving

That hair growing on those people's back, is for future their future hair transplants, or to become a hair donor.

SpicyExcel's photo
Fri 01/30/15 09:46 PM
Mingle2 would be out of business. Talk about opposition to that inventive theory.

SpicyExcel's photo
Fri 01/30/15 09:37 PM

what if people no longer had genitals?

technology figures out how to clone individuals making sex not really NECESSARY for procreation

social pressure makes male and female the COMPLETE SAME THING< making it politically incorrect to really acknowledge a difference , making gender unnecessary

so we could allow people to clone their kids engineered somehow to not have sexual organs,,,,,

and then we have ,, no more sexual discrimination, no more sexual preference discrimination, no more rape, no more unwanted children, abortions,

only problem(leaving religion and God and the 'soul' out of it):

it would essentially become an exercise in bougeise where only the wealthiest class would be deemed financially qualified to AFFORD the procedure to clone children for themselves

Genetically this is not possible, since the geno would deteriate in a short period of time. Plants and animals have a different amino acid (protien) structure that prevents this from occuring.

To attempt the insertion of the plant condon into human structure could possibly resemble a disease like cancer. Taking animal condon's and inserting into plants is possible. The different protien structures in animals are more complicated than plants.

What you really wanted to do, was use the word "IF" regarding relationships. :smile:

SpicyExcel's photo
Fri 01/30/15 08:47 PM
Has nothing to do with us logging out, but possibly the other's that appear online have not logged out. There are other issue reported before this one that have not been fixed to-date.

Give them time to look through the multitude of isses and possibilities.

SpicyExcel's photo
Fri 01/30/15 08:16 PM

Bras...yeah. Panties...no.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Panties are for playing dress up for my man and doing housework in when he's watching football...That is all...

why would you make him wear panties while watching football?huh frown

He wears them on his head silly...:tongue:

Then how does he see the game?...laugh

thats what the leg holes are for...

You so smart you break my heart...(((((Moe)))))

Oooooops wrong piccy...:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Here we go...

That would just save you from the scratch and sniff, photos.laugh

SpicyExcel's photo
Fri 01/30/15 08:07 PM

Everyone that I have on my Favorite's List and Who's Viewed Me List are shown as online (blinking) constantly. Is this a bug or part of the stealth feature not working for free members? This has been happening for the last week! Thanks

I asked this issue myself a few day's ago.

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 01/29/15 08:27 PM

I can olny think of a few that didn't. At least in the last fifty years.

oh , I can think of many who 'partied' too much and much older than their teens and early twenties but turned it around

Robert downey
oprah winfrey
Samuel Jackson
drew Barrymore
demi lovato
Nicole Ritchie
Jaime foxx
Angelina Jolie

,,too name a few

it can be done, there are more temptations in that celeb life,, but Im hopeful Justin can be added to the list

What I was impling is they did not do anything extremly silly.

And that list goes on and on and on you mentioned.laugh

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 01/29/15 08:24 PM

I can olny think of a few that didn't. At least in the last fifty years.

just about everyone on "saved by the bell"... all but one grew up without major issues...

He pulled a lot of stunts I never did in my life. I found excitement other ways. Mainly my job and risk tolerance factors was enough.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25