Community > Posts By > I_am_Tater

I_am_Tater's photo
Mon 06/09/08 07:00 AM
awesome write robert

I_am_Tater's photo
Sun 06/08/08 02:10 PM

Sorry Tater... You're right... I do hope that you can keep it in perspective and don't let him give you hope again.. Accept him for who he is or lack there of and his limited emotional capabilities... flowerforyou

its easy to give me hope im really sensitive and my dad is the one person i've always wanted in my life but i've learned from this i'll cry for awhile just to get it all out and move on without looking back if he doesnt want a daughter i dont want a father

if he does come back which is very unlikely im tellin him to stick his pretty little lies where the sun dont shine and hit the road he loves his gfs kids but not his own thats bull crap

he may again so you just have to remember he's limited.. some people are we sort of have to accept them for who they are on not accept them at all...

I_am_Tater's photo
Sun 06/08/08 02:08 PM
at least my friends really love me that much i know for sure everytime i fall the awesome friends i have here pick me up you guys are definately the best friends ever helps to know mine dad isnt the ONLY sperm doner

I_am_Tater's photo
Sun 06/08/08 02:05 PM

Sorry Tater... You're right... I do hope that you can keep it in perspective and don't let him give you hope again.. Accept him for who he is or lack there of and his limited emotional capabilities... flowerforyou

its easy to give me hope im really sensitive and my dad is the one person i've always wanted in my life but i've learned from this i'll cry for awhile just to get it all out and move on without looking back if he doesnt want a daughter i dont want a father

I_am_Tater's photo
Sun 06/08/08 02:01 PM
really have no business being parents ya know? my biological dad decided for the 3rd time oops nope he didnt wanna be a dad ugh it hurts sooo bad but hey i guess thats why god made friends eh? should've known better than to get all excited about him now i feel like a real moron

I_am_Tater's photo
Sat 06/07/08 06:20 PM
I fell in love
It's all your fault
Now you're stuck with me
Until the end of time
Because you've reminded me how to love
You must promise to hold me each and every night
Kiss me for no reason
And accept the fact
That to me you're amazing
We won't always agree
And that's alright
Just never forget
How deep this love goes
Baby you saved this heart
Breathed life into a slowly dying soul
I fell in love with you
Even with every effort not to
That battle was lost
I'm so very thankful for that
Thanks to you my fears have dwindled
Love is no longer just for dreamers
And life is no longer a giant void of nothing
You are my everything
So now you're stuck with me

Dedicated to Jason bigsmile

I_am_Tater's photo
Sat 06/07/08 02:19 PM
i was gonna drop ya a line but i cant im only 21 :( lol oh well i just wanted to say thanks for helping to protect us and i know all about idiots your friend sounds a lot like my ex friend Danny people like that really irk me

I_am_Tater's photo
Sat 06/07/08 02:06 PM
Each and every night I'd pray
One of these days he'd come back
And actually want to stay
Everything he's ever missed
Would finally be too much to ignore
When he told me he loved me
Missed me...
It would be the God-honest truth
This time I thought
Things will be different
Everyone would see
He can be a father
A good one at that
Running is a thing of the past
A fathers' love is unconditional right?
So why then am I wishing
Hoping with every bit of strength
Things will work this time?
A waterfall of tears
Has been my only company tonight
Except for that empty rejected feeling
I grew up knowing so well
Daddy's little reject
Isn't so little anymore
She's wise to the truth
But sadly not immune from the pain
I won't try again
He's made it clear
There is no room for me
Never has been
Never will be
I'll just splatter my heart upon this page
Cry it out for a night or two
Maybe three
Then lose myself in the truly beautiful treasures
Life has allowed me to call my own

I_am_Tater's photo
Sat 06/07/08 12:54 PM

i was watching a show called
A Haunting when i read your poem
i actually got chills from the shows sound effects and your writing. LOLnoway noway

lol sorry my writing tends to be descriptive

Hey only a good writer can capture his readers like that. :wink: great job

thank ya

I_am_Tater's photo
Sat 06/07/08 12:18 PM

i was watching a show called
A Haunting when i read your poem
i actually got chills from the shows sound effects and your writing. LOLnoway noway

lol sorry my writing tends to be descriptive

I_am_Tater's photo
Sat 06/07/08 11:58 AM
Heart racing
Palms sweaty
She awakens for the third time
A few glances with a darting gaze tells her she's alone
Once breathing slows to normal
And the blood no longer pulses in her ears
Everything comes together again
It was only a nightmare
One that had happened
But was long over
That didn't stop the tears
Nor erase the lump in her throat
It was all much too real
The sound of anguish
He was calling to her
Begging to see her one last time
Yet she could see nothing
The smell of fear and death hung in the air
So thick it made her stomach turn
Running blindly towards the sound of his voice
She did not wonder why or how she was there
Only where he was
Time was running out
Her soul told her that was certain
Frustration and fear melded as one
She no longer possessed the strength to run
WHERE ARE YOU?
The desperate bellow did no more than escape her lips
Before everything vanished
No more cries of pain and horror
The sickening smell had dissipated
And the heat only described as hellish
Was replaced with the wafting frigid air
Spilling from the air conditioner
Never has she lived the horrors of his world
Seen all that they did to him
Still...
It haunts her
Only when it's least expected
Like a demon taunting its innocent prey
It lingers
Waiting for the mask of shadows
The calm of sleep
Before it makes an entrance

I_am_Tater's photo
Sat 06/07/08 11:14 AM
definately a cute write i LOVE racheal ray her show is awesome

I_am_Tater's photo
Sat 06/07/08 11:12 AM
drama filled as always lol gotta love a family of nutcases

I_am_Tater's photo
Thu 06/05/08 07:36 PM

Just sort of a vent because the friends i've made here are awesome and nobody tells me to shut up which i really appreciate by the way. as alot of you know i lost my boyfriend last August due to events in Afghanistan and of course sometimes i miss him as anyone in this situation would so anyways there was this kid i used to go to school with we kept in contact and he's thinking about joining the Army this would be why his comment suprised me because after he asked me what was on my mind i told him i was missing my boyfriend and why. he proceeded to tell me not to cry because it was his own fault if i wanted to point fingers and blame let it not be at t he terrorists but at the training Chris recieved. and if not the training then the soldier as an individual! now i was fuming at this point but he took it further and said that my boyfriend WILLINGLY probably was taken captive because he didn't have decent enough training to know what else to do!! needless to say we no longer talk but it makes me wonder....WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?? sorry about this guys i love ya all for puttin up with me for as long as you have :)

mad at your ex friend. Thank you so much for supporting us. There are so much politics going on right now that people have lost their minds. Only talk to close friends or vets about your loss. Others will only say the wrong thing. Training has nothing to do with it. He just got unlucky and into a bad situation. I believe this is a war? It is not a movie...it is real and real people die.

God bless you!

he WAS a close friend thats why i told him

I_am_Tater's photo
Thu 06/05/08 07:27 PM

e you punched him in the face before not talking to him

no but that sounds like a really good idea

I_am_Tater's photo
Thu 06/05/08 07:25 PM

ignore the ignorance hun

hes history like i said i needed a place to vent and i know i have tons of friends here :)

I_am_Tater's photo
Thu 06/05/08 07:19 PM
Just sort of a vent because the friends i've made here are awesome and nobody tells me to shut up which i really appreciate by the way. as alot of you know i lost my boyfriend last August due to events in Afghanistan and of course sometimes i miss him as anyone in this situation would so anyways there was this kid i used to go to school with we kept in contact and he's thinking about joining the Army this would be why his comment suprised me because after he asked me what was on my mind i told him i was missing my boyfriend and why. he proceeded to tell me not to cry because it was his own fault if i wanted to point fingers and blame let it not be at t he terrorists but at the training Chris recieved. and if not the training then the soldier as an individual! now i was fuming at this point but he took it further and said that my boyfriend WILLINGLY probably was taken captive because he didn't have decent enough training to know what else to do!! needless to say we no longer talk but it makes me wonder....WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?? sorry about this guys i love ya all for puttin up with me for as long as you have :)

I_am_Tater's photo
Wed 06/04/08 08:10 AM
my hero is chris he stayed by my side through the darkest days even though he was in more danger than i'd ever be in his first concern was me and helping me believe that there would be brighter days...a way out if i just held on and because of that i did make it to brighter days i do believe the love he had for me saved my life

I_am_Tater's photo
Mon 06/02/08 04:03 PM

Thats awesome. I have a fathers day story that I will share on fathers day. No1sLove knows the story but I'll wait till then to share it. Happy for you man I really am

man?? hmmm nope im a girl lol

I_am_Tater's photo
Mon 06/02/08 03:56 PM
im really excited so i had to share :D after 20 yrs my real dad and i have established contact which is what ive always wanted bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile yayy fathers day will mean somethin this yr

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 13 14