Community > Posts By > froglittlesis

froglittlesis's photo
Wed 04/02/08 08:47 AM
quit the communication line between the two of you!!!

froglittlesis's photo
Wed 04/02/08 08:45 AM
flowerforyou happy

froglittlesis's photo
Wed 04/02/08 08:43 AM

JSH means, Just say HI! Could you please do that first before you ask
me to marry you, move in with you, relocate etc. Take care of my children (I only have one),
Accept my son as your own (That's nice but, I have a daughter),add to friend list, Ask me to Instant message, webcam,
my phone number, address, what size bra I wear.... Just say HI first...! bigsmile

Absolutely right on!!!!!!!happy happy

froglittlesis's photo
Wed 04/02/08 08:39 AM
Take some deep breaths in and blow out during this time think of something that is calming for you and something that is soothing to you a picture if you will in your mind and see if this helps oh yeah mabey turn the radio station!!!happy

froglittlesis's photo
Wed 04/02/08 08:36 AM
grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

froglittlesis's photo
Wed 04/02/08 08:36 AM
Good morning to you as well. The Lord is revealing his beautiful sunshine to us today!!!flowerforyou

froglittlesis's photo
Wed 04/02/08 07:02 AM
No it would just make me even madder than what I already was.grumble

froglittlesis's photo
Tue 04/01/08 12:01 PM
Thanks everyone for all the advice!!! I love the bullet one but he knows I dont like guns so it wouldn't work but I am just going to continue to be me a vibrant and beautiful princess that God himself created and the ex can kiss my a--!!!!!! He one day will understand what he missed out on not me!!! Thanks again friends!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

froglittlesis's photo
Tue 04/01/08 08:48 AM
What up? Good morning, greetings and salutations.flowerforyou happy
Hope everyone has a blessed day!!!love

froglittlesis's photo
Tue 04/01/08 08:45 AM

my parents have been deing for me to get married.......

So I told them today that I was a lesbian...lol...

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

froglittlesis's photo
Tue 04/01/08 08:44 AM
happy

i say she should have been fixed...after all its our tax dollars supporting herohwell

froglittlesis's photo
Tue 04/01/08 08:43 AM
thats why you call them baby or hunny or some nick name so this don't happenlaugh

froglittlesis's photo
Tue 04/01/08 08:23 AM

His ignoring you may be for any number of reasons. He may feel uncomfortable around you. He may have thought you are angry with him and chose not to say anything for fear of creating an incident. Maybe he's feeling guilt. Maybe he's angry. I could go on and on. If you're going to dwell on his ignoring you afterwards, then next time you are in the same situation, be amiable and make the first move. Approach him and talk to him in a "social" sense. If he walks away or shows some hint of anger or stress, then leave it be. If not, then you can clearly still be friends.

I tried that last night and he just acted like I wasn't even talking. Thanks all for the advice.happy

froglittlesis's photo
Tue 04/01/08 08:10 AM
Asking for advice here guys and gals. My resently seperated husband is in town at his sisters and we met last night briefly. I have picked up pieces of all hurt and anger towards him since I have been here. When I saw him I wanted to die. He won't even acknoledge the fact I am in a room with him. What to do?brokenheart

froglittlesis's photo
Mon 03/31/08 11:37 AM

Try it sometime. brokenheart

IT HURTS LIKE HELL WHEN YOU LOVED AND LOST THAT LOVE!!!!!brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart :cry: :cry: :cry:

froglittlesis's photo
Mon 03/31/08 08:58 AM
B O R I N G yawn

froglittlesis's photo
Mon 03/31/08 08:48 AM
still waiting for my prince to come.yawn

froglittlesis's photo
Mon 03/31/08 08:46 AM

Patience is always the best policy.If he really likes you,then he will get back in touch when he is able too!
Things will happen as they are meant to happen,and nothing will ever change that concept!:wink:

froglittlesis's photo
Mon 03/31/08 08:44 AM
If it went to a worthy cause yes I'm all for it!!

froglittlesis's photo
Mon 03/31/08 08:27 AM
It is so true and I am a big addict to love!!!brokenheart :cry: