froglittlesis's photo
Mon 04/07/08 11:45 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

froglittlesis's photo
Mon 04/07/08 11:44 AM
tulips and lilacsflowerforyou

froglittlesis's photo
Mon 04/07/08 07:28 AM
YTour profile sounds as if you are an amazing person. When you aren't looking so hard God will send the woman to your path so for now till then just wait and have patience. Oh yeah good luck here!!flowerforyou

froglittlesis's photo
Mon 04/07/08 07:24 AM
my education loans and I am praying it all pays off I'll let you know when school is out!!!happy

froglittlesis's photo
Mon 04/07/08 07:22 AM

Hello everyone! I have a question for all to ponder and reply to. My question is this.....Is it possible to fall in love with someone on one of the dating sites based mainly on email and IMing and without ever meeting her/him in person? Great conversation is important in any relationship but is that enough to say that you may love that person? Or could you just say that you are emotionally confused and being blind to the physical portion of that relationship?

I think it's completely possible to fall for someone without meeting them. The thing is though, like Lilith said, you only know what they've told you, so when you do meet them, if they weren't honest, you probably will fall right back out again.

I am going through the same thing and it can be scarry but just be careful and definately meet up. We will be meeting up soon!!!!

froglittlesis's photo
Mon 04/07/08 07:18 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Good morning and welcome to JSH flowerforyou

Love the new kitty rocker Zhiba

froglittlesis's photo
Mon 04/07/08 07:17 AM
yawn morning all

froglittlesis's photo
Mon 04/07/08 07:16 AM

Theme party or bedroom theme party??? laugh

The bedroom theme party is fun, my friends did one, they came dressed in Dr. Dentins's, curlers, night cream. It was fun. Yep, I'm an old fogey, I thought it was cool.

You aren't that old I remember those pajama parties as well!!!!

froglittlesis's photo
Thu 04/03/08 06:46 AM

please send pic of garage and heater /ac unit bigsmile
PS need bath room in garage too
and fride full of beer loldrinker drinker drinker drinker bigsmile

Well you don't ask for much do you?laugh laugh

froglittlesis's photo
Thu 04/03/08 06:45 AM
Ready to curl back into bed its raining this is snuggling weather. Anyone care to join me?laugh

froglittlesis's photo
Thu 04/03/08 06:43 AM

Don't look to hard it will happen on its own.Best of luck to you friend.

well i guess that makes sense but i feel kinda lost without someone to give my affection to.... is that weird?

Not at all but everything good comes to those who wait so be patient and when the right girl comes along you will have all that love to give her and she will appreciate it! Trust me!!happy flowerforyou

froglittlesis's photo
Thu 04/03/08 06:40 AM

There have been alot of discussion lately, labeling people.

there was one last night where someone was upset because people didn't speak English infront of her.

People like to call names skank, ho...

People say things like "This is America, if you don't...fill in the blank... get out"

Unless you are hurting a child, or animal, committing murder or rape, or robbing banks...it doesn't concern me.

What you do in the privacy of your own bedroom with one or 15 consenting adults, unless I am one of the parties it doesn't involve me so why should I care?

Why does everyone want to be up in everyone else's business?

Why do we have such attitudes about the goings on with someone els's life?

Nicely put!!!!!!!flowerforyou love the picture lily!!!

froglittlesis's photo
Thu 04/03/08 06:29 AM
they will shut up if you just tell them they are right instead of telling them they are always wrong

froglittlesis's photo
Thu 04/03/08 06:27 AM
drinker smokin

froglittlesis's photo
Thu 04/03/08 06:26 AM
once a cheat always a cheat used to be everyones motto but I think honestly over time people do change!!happy

froglittlesis's photo
Thu 04/03/08 06:25 AM
no coffee drinker here but give me a big coke and I will join you.happy

froglittlesis's photo
Thu 04/03/08 06:23 AM
I say to all of us "older than them ladies" lets start getting them young we can train them the way we want them to be trained!!!!! laugh laugh

froglittlesis's photo
Wed 04/02/08 01:42 PM

a new way..I am going through changes in my life. one thing that I have found with that is it wakes you up to the mistakes you have been making in your past....But now that I am starting to like the new person I am becoming I find myself realizing that I am lonely.

You will be this way but not for long if you stick with us kid!!!! Good luck I hope you find what you're looking for here.flowerforyou

froglittlesis's photo
Wed 04/02/08 01:39 PM
No they are Gods greatest gifts!!! If you think about it makes you stop and realize how blessed you are. Just my thought.flowerforyou

froglittlesis's photo
Wed 04/02/08 08:49 AM
yes
yes
friendflowerforyou