Community > Posts By > elanher

no photo
Wed 10/15/08 07:44 AM
I think people cheat because they don't feel their needs are being met. They feel they need to lie to make themselves look better in the eyes of others that might have the power to affect the outcome.

no photo
Tue 10/14/08 07:33 PM
It's just saying those programs aren't recommended not that you can't have them. I have a lot of the programs on that list.

no photo
Tue 10/14/08 03:26 PM
No problem.
I like West better because I can set my schedule. Teletech gives you a set schedule, but they also offer some benefits that West doesn't. I guess it's all in what you're looking for. Personally I like flexibility.

no photo
Tue 10/14/08 02:59 PM
Teletech charges customers for their services not people that work for them. I worked in an actual call center for them and later transferred to working at home. I ended up losing my position because I had some stuff come up and I couldn't adhere to my schedule at the time.

no photo
Tue 10/14/08 01:50 PM
No, I was referring to West at Home and Teletech. For West apply at www.westathome.com and for Teletech go to www.teletech.com/en-US/careers/

no photo
Tue 10/14/08 01:33 PM

So are you a dominant or a submissive?

Come on people, most people are one or the other, there's no need to be ashamed...

^_^

I'm an equalist.

no photo
Tue 10/14/08 01:24 PM
Theres no charge to work for either. Anything that asks you to pay to sign up is most likely a scam and I would stay away.

no photo
Tue 10/14/08 12:54 PM

Does anyone know of any LEGIT work at home jobs out there? Ones that dont require money to start cause I think those are scams, ones that actually DO pay you?

I work at home for a company called West at Home through West Corporation. I answer customer service type calls for different companies. I have been with them over 2 years. Before that I worked for a company called Teletech. You can apply on their websites. Theres a lot of stuff out there. Check out the forum on www.workplacelikehome.com for some good info.

no photo
Tue 10/14/08 07:09 AM
left over pizza with jalapenos for me.

no photo
Tue 10/14/08 07:08 AM
I've never asked, but I assume it would be my hair color and then my incomprehensible verbal mannerisms.

no photo
Mon 10/13/08 04:30 PM

I work around several women, and often they discuss their relationships in full detail.

Everything from sex, to money...one woman told us how her husband gets his eyebrows trimmed, a facial, and nails done at the beautity salon every month and how fussy he is about it...I told her he sounds gay.

But really....anybody that will listen knows more about these guys and their relationship then they do....I'd never want a woman like that.

Do women just have so little to talk about that they have no concept of intimicy ?

Men do talking too. It doesn't bother me. I think it only bothers people who have something to hide.

Everyone has something to hide....so don't act superior or perfect !

I'm not acting. I was just saying the way I feel about it. For your information I'm an open book and I don't have sh*t to hide.

no photo
Mon 10/13/08 04:23 PM
beets

no photo
Mon 10/13/08 04:19 PM

I work around several women, and often they discuss their relationships in full detail.

Everything from sex, to money...one woman told us how her husband gets his eyebrows trimmed, a facial, and nails done at the beautity salon every month and how fussy he is about it...I told her he sounds gay.

But really....anybody that will listen knows more about these guys and their relationship then they do....I'd never want a woman like that.

Do women just have so little to talk about that they have no concept of intimicy ?

Men do talking too. It doesn't bother me. I think it only bothers people who have something to hide.

no photo
Sun 10/12/08 02:24 PM
email someone without getting a response? As far as I remember I email someone once and if they don't respond I just say oh well.

no photo
Sat 10/11/08 05:13 PM
Does a juggalo juggle?

no photo
Wed 10/08/08 07:36 PM
That makes me hallucinate.

no photo
Wed 10/08/08 07:30 PM
I'm really looking for someone to entertain me.

no photo
Wed 10/08/08 07:20 PM
If the cause is right, I will.

no photo
Wed 10/08/08 07:17 PM
Some are musicians of some sort ya know

If you consider the mixing of songs that were already written mixed together as a giant song then they can be referred to as musicians.

no photo
Wed 10/08/08 07:08 PM
Yeah, DJ's suck. Real music has nothing to do with turntables.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25