Community > Posts By > elanher

no photo
Sat 09/13/08 08:21 PM
You mean who is in? I am :wink:

no photo
Sat 09/13/08 11:20 AM

okay quick question. i just recently got off my birth control(i was on the patch) me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on the 11. so do you think there is any possibe way that i could of gotten pregnant? i know its to early to tell i was just wondering ya know

The only form of birth of birth control thats 100% proof is celibacy.

no photo
Sat 09/13/08 11:05 AM

I do I do...I'm so excited only a few weeks of waiting. I only discriminate against the Red Wings and the Canucks. It's not that Colorado sports fan inferiority complex either.

Yeah...hating the Wings couldn't possibly have anything to do with them whooping on the Av's....lmao

Just kidding....bigsmile

Sure you are. laugh My hate for them actually started in May of 1996. I'm sure I don't need to remind you who won the cup that year. The Red Wings may have dominated a lot the past 5 years, but it's mainly because they get away with more penalties than any other team. then theres the fact that they are in the weakest division. You can't deny that!

no photo
Sat 09/13/08 10:49 AM
Republicans suck! when I say that I refer not only to the political party members, but I also refer to the voters. They just cant learn from their mistakes. They didn't learn from the past 8 years of the Bush Administration's f-ups so they obviously never will.

no photo
Sat 09/13/08 10:33 AM
Welcome and good luck to you!

no photo
Sat 09/13/08 10:30 AM

you missed the point young lady...I guess...between this " Um "...and...that " Um "...we're going to be just fine...

Yes, much better off than with the orator and quick thinker currently occupying the White House. Your boy McCain also has a penchant for putting his foot in his mouth.

No kidding and how about Palin she can't get any of her thoughts straight. She's an idiot.

no photo
Sat 09/13/08 09:52 AM
Who give a sh*t what our candidates think about abortion. It has absolutely nothing to do with the running of the country.

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 11:38 PM
Welcome :wink:

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 11:37 PM
Wears a HazMat suit so the winos in the alleys don't consider him competition

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:57 PM
The moon affects the waves in the ocean and humans are mostly water, so surely we are affected too.

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:34 PM
I do I do...I'm so excited only a few weeks of waiting. I only discriminate against the Red Wings and the Canucks. It's not that Colorado sports fan inferiority complex either.

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:14 PM
Most likely to be sitting naked masturbating in front of the computer.

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:12 PM
If you feel you can treat more than one equal sure. I know I can't.

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:01 PM
It's not just Jesus Camp thats brainwashing. Religion itself is a form of brainwashing.

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 09:41 PM

: sighs :

I see one of the " rules " is to show confidence.

Well...what if a guy IS confident, but is just a bit shy when it comes to meeting new people?

What's funny about that particular rule is that some guys who would fall into the " confident " category are the same guys who are considered " overbearing " when they meet people.

He needs to find that middle ground.

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 09:23 PM
I love talking to people when they are all loose lipped and soggy with booze. I think the best conversations come then.

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 08:38 PM
things aren't going well with this are they?

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 08:21 PM
This is geared towards some men I have talked to on this site.

Rule #1 Quit complaining so much. Not everyone is into drama.
Rule #2 Quit mentioning how you're sick of being alone. Saying it just makes the reason understood.
Rule #3 Quit being so insecure. The biggest turn off is someone that lacks confidence.
Rule #4 Quit talking about your ex. Past is past and there's a reason. Move on!

These are my pet peeves. Everyone else add your own.

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 07:45 PM
I let nature do its thing prayer has no effect on nature.

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 07:40 PM

Cat people FREAK me out man!
Look hon, she's clean. Doesn't sh!t in the house. No dirt, no flea's, no bug's man. She's not needy. She's a damned good cat.

Cat people are so defensive. Come on! They get ran over by cars ever day.