Community > Posts By > elanher

no photo
Thu 10/23/08 04:29 PM
I like to pick em and flick em.

no photo
Tue 10/21/08 06:54 PM
I recall the tag on my sons stroller saying something like remove occupant before folding stroller.

no photo
Tue 10/21/08 06:48 PM
I dig some english beat, specials, toasters, & madness sort of stuff on occasion.

no photo
Tue 10/21/08 04:33 PM
I think Republicans are worse because of their gun toting, war mongering, money spending, bible banging, abortion hating, and gay bashing ways, but the truth is they ALL just want to create the illusion that the voters have the power to choose their government.

no photo
Tue 10/21/08 02:15 PM
go go power rangers....to jail!

no photo
Tue 10/21/08 11:08 AM

and what do YOU propose?

The truth will only be seen when people unlearn what they have learned. Unfortunately they have to figure out how to do that themselves...

no photo
Tue 10/21/08 09:49 AM
What's your point? Do you value Farrakhan's opinion? If not, then why do you care? Did Obama solicit his support? No. In fact I'm certain he rejected it. Besides how is his support for Obama any different than those wacko fundamentalist pastors a lot of republicans look up to supporting McCain?

no photo
Tue 10/21/08 09:48 AM
brainwash..brainwash

no photo
Sat 10/18/08 04:52 PM
Christopher Walken tap dances so that totally proves it's awesome!

no photo
Sat 10/18/08 04:50 PM
I wouldn't ever have one, but I am Pro-Choice. I don't think abortion should be used as a method of birth control. I think every woman should have the choice to do what they want though.

no photo
Sat 10/18/08 03:50 PM
Edited by elanher on Sat 10/18/08 03:51 PM
Does it even matter? Both of these candidates are supported by the same f*cking lobbyist. It's the same bs, when will Americans learn that these candidates are just puppets, they don't give a rats ass about you, they will always care more about their friends on wall street, and their other lobbyist than the people.

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 02:44 PM
I think they are the same thing.

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 12:29 PM

why should one lie about their age(unless joking),wouldnt that make them a liar,most people try to avoid them,at least thats what i see on here in the forums and womens profiles.:smile:

Some people will lie about anything to get others to like them. One of my good friends dated a guy from here for about a month before she found out he was 8 years older than his profile said. His excuse was younger girls don't want to talk to guys over 40.
so did she see him again?flowerforyou

She sure did and now he knows if he can make someone like him first he has a better chance of getting away with lying about it.

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 11:56 AM

why should one lie about their age(unless joking),wouldnt that make them a liar,most people try to avoid them,at least thats what i see on here in the forums and womens profiles.:smile:

Some people will lie about anything to get others to like them. One of my good friends dated a guy from here for about a month before she found out he was 8 years older than his profile said. His excuse was younger girls don't want to talk to guys over 40.

no photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:28 PM
Be Content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.

no photo
Thu 10/16/08 04:20 PM

I've been told I look like Dolly Parton.happy

people with big boobies all look alike. laugh

no photo
Thu 10/16/08 02:28 PM
They should have the right to be as miserable as everyone else who gets married.

no photo
Thu 10/16/08 02:00 PM
There is nothing to be proud of (or ashamed of) when it comes to color of one's skin.

no photo
Thu 10/16/08 01:25 PM
I hate them, but I prefer them over cooties.

no photo
Wed 10/15/08 01:07 PM
If a guy has his penis tattooed thats too much for me. I don't really fancy facial tats either. Otherwise I don't care.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25