Community > Posts By > kayliz88

kayliz88's photo
Sun 06/22/08 09:37 PM
My ex used to do that...

kayliz88's photo
Sun 06/22/08 08:17 PM

Nice...is that your little girl laying there with you?

yes that my whole world right there sleeping with me , the most beautiful girl in the world :smile: :smile:

She is very beautiful. :smile: How old is she?

shes 3 years old :smile:

Aww. Well shes adorable.

thank you , you should see her in her chinese outfit and her kimono flowerforyou blushing

Aww I bet she looks cute.

kayliz88's photo
Sun 06/22/08 08:16 PM
I had my cell phone in my pocket once when I went horseback riding. It fell out and I didnt realize it until later when I was almost back at my friends house. Luckily someone found it the next day.

kayliz88's photo
Sun 06/22/08 08:15 PM

yes that my whole world right there sleeping with me , the most beautiful girl in the world :smile: :smile:

shes 3 years old :smile:

Aww. Well shes adorable.

kayliz88's photo
Sun 06/22/08 08:12 PM

kayliz88's photo
Sun 06/22/08 08:09 PM

kayliz88's photo
Sun 06/22/08 07:58 PM

my dad will be 70 in august and walked to the bottom of the grand canyon and back up last yr...and i can't keep him off the trampoline when comes to visit

Thats awesome :) My grandma is 73. She went to Europe 2 years ago and had the time of her life. She's still very active.

kayliz88's photo
Sat 06/21/08 11:48 PM

yea do what i did last nite..... try and get drunk....laugh

That's not the answer especially if you are on meds for your bi-polar! huh

Yeah most definitely. Alcohol doesn't mesh well with bi-polar meds.

You should talk to someone who makes you feel better. Someone positive who wont say something that makes you feel even worse. Avoid people who are negative or who are gonna make you feel worse.

kayliz88's photo
Sat 06/21/08 11:29 PM

been there done that.. have 3 babes with the guy..

he doesnt change...

he will use the kids as "luxury items" show them off when it suits.. but then forget about them until it suits again..

heres the thing about that tho....

i never badmouth him in front of the kids.. wont let my mom... and wont let anyone else..
no matter what happened between us.. he is their father.. while i wont let him have them outa my sight.. and i wont see him without a "guard"
the kids already have picked up.. the oldest realized (from what he and his gf said) that he isnt her "real" dad.. so she avoids him like the plaugue.. and the next 2 only see him when they have to. and my 3rd one.. (hehe ya confuzed yet?) used to call for him when she cried.. now she calls for grandpa...
the baby has never realy known him so when he sees him.. he treats him like a stranger.. cuz he is...

the kids know.. its not a choice for you to make.. its a choice for them...

and they will make the right one i assure you...
flowerforyou bigsmile

That is very true. My dad has only been a dad when it's convenient for him. My mom did the same thing you did...wouldnt let anyone speak ill of him in our prescence. Nobody had to though...just seeing how he was hardly ever around, and how he acted when he was around was enough. My sister and I dont want anything to do with him...neither one of us even called him on Fathers Day...and my brother only speaks to him on occasion.

kayliz88's photo
Sat 06/21/08 10:44 PM

Iam currently pregnant due August 22 (c section), the babys father decided at 5 1/2 months he didn't want the baby. I was recently hospitalized, the babys father was called but that was it. He's mentioned he wants to be in the baby's life but shows no intrest.

So give him another chance or no ???

Well, he is the kids father, no matter what he has done. If he wants to be in the kids life, then let him, unless you think he is going to hurt it in some way. Let him know that he cant decide he does want to be a part of the kids life one minute and then not the next. Kids need stability and if their father is in their life one minute and out the next, it can be traumatizing for them. Tell him he has one shot at it and if he decides again he doesnt want anything to do with the kid, then his decision sticks.

kayliz88's photo
Fri 06/20/08 04:11 PM

Here's a recent one I just experienced. It's a red flag if they get so drunk on the first date you have to drive them home. Stupid me, I kept dating him for a month....guess what I found out? He's an alcoholic! Shocking huh?

Yeah that kindda happened to me, a little differently though. I had only been dating him for one day and he called and said he was drunk and needed a ride home from a party.

kayliz88's photo
Fri 06/20/08 03:56 PM
Nobody lives close to me so sadly I would be left out...sadface :(

kayliz88's photo
Fri 06/20/08 03:51 PM
Spending tomorrow with my boyfriend and then goin to my exs nieces bday party...oh it should be fun.

kayliz88's photo
Fri 06/20/08 09:16 AM

heres something funny , my cat does, he has a raindeer stuffed little deer that he puts on my bed everytime i go to work laugh

Aww thats adorable.

kayliz88's photo
Thu 06/19/08 05:19 PM

they get a grade of a c on the report card

my parents never did when i was in school but now i hear that parents actually ground there kid if there not getting A's and B's
and the worst ive heard is the kid has to get straight A's or there grounded

honestly i think thats wrong

I think as long as the kid is doing their best they should not be punished. If they do get lower than a "C" though, they are either not trying and should be punished or they need a little extra help and should get a tutor or something.

kayliz88's photo
Thu 06/19/08 05:29 AM
Yep I tell the truth.

kayliz88's photo
Wed 06/18/08 03:21 PM

saw tonights episode and thought, how the hell did the underwear model make it again?!?!? he was really bad. okay not really bad...but really mediocre. i liked the chick who sang george jones "he stopped loving her today." she really did look like she put her all into it. her heart was in the right place. but it seems judge curley sue had to crush her emotions on tv. boooooo! jewel is getting weird...i used to respect her. don't know if i still do. she seems to give underwear dude too much credit, when its obvious that he isn't that great. and oh boy did the judge in the middle tell jewel off...heehaw! preach it man....preach it all the way!

woot woot

smokin

I didnt really like the girl who sang the George Jones song...and I definitely didnt like the underwear model. He was worse this week than he was last week. Actually, I dont really think any of them did very well this week. Although, I missed the first few minutes so I missed the 18 and 16 year old.

oh those two young gals...they were both out of tune. they could not keep in sync with one another. and instead of making the audience fall in love with them...they fell in love with each other again...this time, they started making out!!!

smokin

So who do you think is gonna get voted off this week?

hopefully...jewel...i kid, i kid. i really want that underwear model out! unless he can redeem himself...it might be hard though...as hard as the object in my pants. ah yes, i keep my harmonica in pants at all times.

woot

smokin

Yeah I agree the underwear model needs to go.

kayliz88's photo
Wed 06/18/08 03:11 PM

saw tonights episode and thought, how the hell did the underwear model make it again?!?!? he was really bad. okay not really bad...but really mediocre. i liked the chick who sang george jones "he stopped loving her today." she really did look like she put her all into it. her heart was in the right place. but it seems judge curley sue had to crush her emotions on tv. boooooo! jewel is getting weird...i used to respect her. don't know if i still do. she seems to give underwear dude too much credit, when its obvious that he isn't that great. and oh boy did the judge in the middle tell jewel off...heehaw! preach it man....preach it all the way!

woot woot

smokin

I didnt really like the girl who sang the George Jones song...and I definitely didnt like the underwear model. He was worse this week than he was last week. Actually, I dont really think any of them did very well this week. Although, I missed the first few minutes so I missed the 18 and 16 year old.

oh those two young gals...they were both out of tune. they could not keep in sync with one another. and instead of making the audience fall in love with them...they fell in love with each other again...this time, they started making out!!!

smokin

So who do you think is gonna get voted off this week?

kayliz88's photo
Tue 06/17/08 05:15 PM
That's exactly how my ex boyfriend was. When we first started dating he was amazing. He was so sweet and caring. Probably the most amazing guy I had ever met-and then after a few months, he completly changed. It seemed like he cared more about himself than anyone else. He started using me and abusing me, taking me for granted, he would talk down to me, and make me feel worthless. I definitely did not recognize the person he had become.

kayliz88's photo
Tue 06/17/08 05:54 AM

woot woot

smokin