Community > Posts By > kayliz88

kayliz88's photo
Sat 06/28/08 02:48 AM

...not to sound like a religious freak or anything, but have you tried rebuking Satan? If something was oppressing me, I'm pretty sure I'd try that. Of course
I'd also pray to God, especially since it's worked before. Not to mention cutting out caffeine and chocolate... at least a few hours before bed.

Yeah the first time it happened to me my grandpa handed me a bible and told me to take it to bed with me...

kayliz88's photo
Sat 06/28/08 02:35 AM

So lately I've had these weird hallucinating dreams where it feels like someone is crawling in bed with me and I cant move...is this anything like night terrors?

I think those are just dreams bad or good depending on how you look at it.. night terrors are screaming, sitting up, walking.. very physical..
if someone crawls into bed with me then in my book its a good dreamlaugh laugh

Ok well apparently you didnt read everything I wrote...nothing good happened in this "dream". It's not like it was a sex dream or something. And I got the feeling the person wanted to hurt me...they didnt try but thats what it felt like.

kayliz88's photo
Sat 06/28/08 02:03 AM

So lately I've had these weird hallucinating dreams where it feels like someone is crawling in bed with me and I cant move...is this anything like night terrors?

I think those are just dreams bad or good depending on how you look at it.. night terrors are screaming, sitting up, walking.. very physical..

Well nothing good happens. I just lay there, paralysed for what seems like just a few seconds but when I can finally move again and check the time its been like hours since I went to sleep. I dont ever see the person, dont know if its male of female, I dont even know if they do anything or just get in the bed.

kayliz88's photo
Sat 06/28/08 01:58 AM

kayliz88's photo
Sat 06/28/08 01:46 AM
What exactly is night terrors? ive heard of it before but im not sure what it is...

kayliz88's photo
Fri 06/27/08 05:48 PM

The ones that say if you found who you are looking for why are you still here?

Where on my profile does it say I met anyone???????

frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

It's probably because the first line in your headline says not looking anymore...most men probably dont read the rest of it and assume you already met someone.

kayliz88's photo
Thu 06/26/08 09:18 PM

FINALLY!!! Although he did do very well tonight.

i'm assuming by the bold wording of FINALLY, that underwear boy is out? or is it finally, that jewel flashed everyone...cause that would be nice too.

smokin

Underwear boy is gone. The bottom two were he and Tommy Stanley, the navy guy.

kayliz88's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:58 AM

Morning and welcome to our little bit of sanity in this insane world flowerforyou laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Sanity? What sanity? I didnt know there was sanity on here!

kayliz88's photo
Mon 06/23/08 11:16 PM
FINALLY!!! Although he did do very well tonight.

kayliz88's photo
Mon 06/23/08 01:56 PM

I know... she doesn't lol trying to keep the kids happy they know this is her holiday and they really don't want to go.

buy the fireworks for them to set off over there...kids come first...

This is a good idea but are the kids old enough to set off fireworks by themselves? And if not, is your ex going to watch them to make sure they dont hurt themselves? Some questions you might want to ask yourself...

kayliz88's photo
Mon 06/23/08 01:49 PM

real women on this site? huh

now don't get your panties all in a bunch, i'm just tryin' to stir up some ****, j/k

As opposed to fake ones?

kayliz88's photo
Mon 06/23/08 10:07 AM
It was my myspace song for a longgggg time.

kayliz88's photo
Mon 06/23/08 10:04 AM
I love this song!

kayliz88's photo
Mon 06/23/08 12:03 AM

Johnson City where...?
flowerforyou I think its in Nevadaflowerforyou

Mmkay. There is one about 10 minutes from where I live but I think its Johnston City...

kayliz88's photo
Sun 06/22/08 11:58 PM
Johnson City where...?

kayliz88's photo
Sun 06/22/08 10:24 PM
Been there, done that, NEVER again.

kayliz88's photo
Sun 06/22/08 10:20 PM

I did forgive and he cheated on me again...with the same woman.
Ouch! That's a slap in the face!

Yeah then he called me again begging to come back. I told him I never wanted to speak to him again...

kayliz88's photo
Sun 06/22/08 10:16 PM
I did forgive and he cheated on me again...with the same woman.

kayliz88's photo
Sun 06/22/08 10:14 PM
I usually get told I look younger than I am...

kayliz88's photo
Sun 06/22/08 09:49 PM
My ex used to do that too...