Community > Posts By > kayliz88

kayliz88's photo
Fri 07/04/08 06:34 AM

For some reason now I want to watch Good Morning Vietnam. Probably because of the title of this post...

Thats a good movie... Most of his are

Most deff! I <3 Mrs. Doubtfire!

kayliz88's photo
Fri 07/04/08 06:32 AM
For some reason now I want to watch Good Morning Vietnam. Probably because of the title of this post...

kayliz88's photo
Fri 07/04/08 06:27 AM

I could never get into the Star Wars stuff. It annoyed me growing up and still does.

Aww I love Star Wars! My ex got me into it and I have loved it ever since1 But then again, I am a bit of a sci-fi geek!

kayliz88's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:39 AM
well the time has come for me to go to bed. Night everyone!

kayliz88's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:35 AM
I wanna backpack through Europe!

kayliz88's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:29 AM
Thanks Romeo!

Lol yeah it probably doesn't! But oh well.

kayliz88's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:21 AM
How far does she have to drive?

kayliz88's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:20 AM
I've been on here for almost 4 months but I dont think I ever posted in the new members forum....soooo here is my post!

kayliz88's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:10 AM

Got to love grandparents laugh

haha oh yeah! the other day my grandma was falling asleep as my sister curled her hair...I got a picture1

Really? Lol too funny

just to think ... one day we'd be ... like that huh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Oh lord...I hope I never get like that! I dont wanna be falling asleep while my granddaughter is curling my hair! Knowing my luck, she'd burn the sh!t out of my neck!

Those are the risks we might face later on in life frown laugh laugh laugh

Yes we do face more risks as we get older!

kayliz88's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:05 AM

haha oh yeah! the other day my grandma was falling asleep as my sister curled her hair...I got a picture1

Really? Lol too funny

just to think ... one day we'd be ... like that huh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Oh lord...I hope I never get like that! I dont wanna be falling asleep while my granddaughter is curling my hair! Knowing my luck, she'd burn the sh!t out of my neck!

kayliz88's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:04 AM
I'm gonna have to go with Pirates of the Caribean(all of them) and 300!

kayliz88's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:01 AM

I guess you'll be sleepy for a while then

laugh laugh laugh

I guess the pain will go away when I don't hurt any more.

Haha everytime I say something hurts, my grandpa says 'that'll feel better when it stops hurting'.

Your Grampa's a wise man for being so smart.

He's the wisest man I know.

kayliz88's photo
Fri 07/04/08 02:59 AM

kayliz88's photo
Fri 07/04/08 02:57 AM

laugh laugh laugh

I guess the pain will go away when I don't hurt any more.

Haha everytime I say something hurts, my grandpa says 'that'll feel better when it stops hurting'.

kayliz88's photo
Fri 07/04/08 02:53 AM

Yeah...oh well.

kayliz88's photo
Fri 07/04/08 02:50 AM
Yeah but haha I'm not ready to go to bed yet! Even though I am almost falling asleep here...

kayliz88's photo
Fri 07/04/08 02:46 AM
sooo sleepy! yawn

kayliz88's photo
Fri 07/04/08 02:39 AM

she's been here since 1996... but for cryin out loud she's had 5 written warnings aside from all the verbal warnings. We have given her every possible chance. I just hate doing it tho.

You're firing her on 4th of July??
lol it's better than Christmas

lol true.

kayliz88's photo
Fri 07/04/08 02:38 AM

she's been here since 1996... but for cryin out loud she's had 5 written warnings aside from all the verbal warnings. We have given her every possible chance. I just hate doing it tho.

You're firing her on 4th of July??

kayliz88's photo
Fri 07/04/08 02:35 AM

During all police investigations it will be necessary to visit a strip club at least once.

If being chased through town, you can usually take cover in a passing St. Patrick's Day parade - at any time of the year.

All beds have special L-shaped cover sheets which reach up to the armpit level on a woman but only to waist level on the man lying beside her.

All grocery shopping bags contain at least one stick of French Bread.

It's easy for anyone to land a plane providing there is someone in the control tower to talk you down.

Once applied, lipstick will never rub off - even while scuba diving.

The ventilation system of any building is the perfect hiding place. Nobody will ever think of looking for you in there and you can travel to any other part of the building you want without difficulty. There is never any dust or lint in the ventilation ducts.

If you need to reload your gun, you will always have more ammunition - even if you haven't been carrying any before now.

You're very likely to survive any battle in any war unless you make the mistake of showing someone a picture of your sweetheart back home.

Should you wish to pass yourself off as a German officer, it will not be necessary to speak the language. A German accent will do.

If your town is threatened by an imminent natural disaster or killer beast, the mayor's first concern will be the tourist trade or his forthcoming art exhibition.

The Eiffel Tower can be seen from any window in Paris.

A man will show no pain while taking the most ferocious beating but will wince when a woman tries to clean his wounds.

If a large pane of glass is visible, someone will be thrown through it before long.

When paying for a taxi, don't look at your wallet as you take out a bill - just grab one at random and hand it over. It will always be the exact fare.

Kitchens don't have light switches. When entering a kitchen at night, you should open the refrigerator door and use that light instead.

At night, women should investigate any strange noises in their most revealing underwear.

Mothers routinely cook eggs, bacon and waffles for their family every morning even though their husband and children never have time to eat it.

Cars that crash will almost always burst into flames or explode.

The Chief of Police will always suspend his star detective or give him 48 hours to finish the job.

A single match will be sufficient to light up a room the size of a baseball stadium.

Medieval peasants had perfect teeth.

Although in the present day it is possible to fire weapons at an object out of our visual range, people of the 23rd century will have lost this technology.

Any person waking from a nightmare will sit bolt upright and pant.

It is not necessary to say hello or goodbye when beginning or ending phone conversations. It only wastes time.

All bombs are fitted with electronic timing devices with large red digital readouts so you know exactly when they're going to go off.

It is always possible to park directly outside the building you are visiting.

It does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts. Your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one by dancing around in a threatening manner until you have knocked out their predecessors.

Police Departments give their officers personality tests to make sure they are deliberately assigned a partner who is their total opposite.

When they are alone, all foreigners prefer to speak English to each other.

You can always find a chainsaw when you need one.

Television news bulletins usually contain a story that affects you personally at that precise moment.

And in horror movies, the girl will always run upstairs!

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25