Community > Posts By > bigblue29

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 11:17 AM
Ahhh tis a man who knows how to woo a woman with words! Well done!flowerforyou
I'm flattered you think so.....thank you for reading and your wonderful comment.

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 11:14 AM
such beauty to hope for..in being
Thank you Sharris!

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 10:29 AM
Edited by bigblue29 on Tue 08/05/08 11:11 AM
A thousand words could and have been said of a womens; eyes, hair, lips, and hips but that is not the core. That is just a precursur a beckoning invitation to the depths. The core......it's well beyond the wisdom of the eye, the flick of a lock, the passion driven lips and the hypnotic sway of the hips. He whom dares travel to the perfect balance, the eye of the storm, perhaps then you are prepared for a lifetime of education and anticipation. Diving into what the french call......L'oublier. Translated not "The Forgotten" but "The Bottomless". A journey seldom realized by even the women herself. Sailing through the oceans of tears for every emotion, flying over the fires of indignation, and yet still never possessing the key to the undestructible fragility. The place where logic originates and disipates, ironically light eminates. The source of humanity. Mankinds beacon. The abyss of revolving doors and imageless mirrors. A universe of shoebox size compartments labeled in a language unbenounced to man.

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 10:01 AM
Have you ever seen the movie, Crash? it was about these people that lust for the thrill of a car crash. You might like it. Sorry for the random suggestion. The movie just popped into my head when reading your poem which is by the way painfully wonderful.

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 07:59 AM
Edited by bigblue29 on Tue 08/05/08 08:02 AM
At special request, this poem is called: A Look Inside..................A thousand words could and have been said of a women's; eyes, hair, lips and hips but that is not the core. That's just a precursur a beckoning invitation to the depths. The core....its well beyond the wisdom of the eye, the flick of the lock, the passion driven lips, and the hypnotic sway of the hips. He whom dare travel to the perfect balance, the eye of the storm, perhaps then you may be prepared for a lifetime of education and anticipation. Diving into that which the french call....L'oublier. Translated not "The Forgotten" but "the Bottomless". A journey seldom realized by even the women herself. Sailing through oceans of tears for every emotion, flying over the fires of indignation and yet still never possessing the key to the undestructable fragility. The place where logic originates and disapates, ironically where light eminates. The source of humanity. Mankinds beacon. The abyss of revolving doors and imageless mirrors. A universe of shoebox size compartments labeled in a language unbenounced to man.
:heart: Blue, it is clear that you have indeed found the core of a woman. This is truly stunning...thank you for posting and sharing this~:heart:
I'm so very happy you liked it. May i offer you the same challenge, what is the core of a man? Whops sorry double post.

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 07:47 AM
At special request, this poem is called: A Look Inside..................A thousand words could and have been said of a women's; eyes, hair, lips and hips but that is not the core. That's just a precursur a beckoning invitation to the depths. The core....its well beyond the wisdom of the eye, the flick of the lock, the passion driven lips, and the hypnotic sway of the hips. He whom dare travel to the perfect balance, the eye of the storm, perhaps then you may be prepared for a lifetime of education and anticipation. Diving into that which the french call....L'oublier. Translated not "The Forgotten" but "the Bottomless". A journey seldom realized by even the women herself. Sailing through oceans of tears for every emotion, flying over the fires of indignation and yet still never possessing the key to the undestructable fragility. The place where logic originates and disapates, ironically where light eminates. The source of humanity. Mankinds beacon. The abyss of revolving doors and imageless mirrors. A universe of shoebox size compartments labeled in a language unbenounced to man.
:heart: Blue, it is clear that you have indeed found the core of a woman. This is truly stunning...thank you for posting and sharing this~:heart:
I'm so very happy you liked it. May i offer you the same challenge, what is the core of a man?

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 11:33 PM

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 06:51 PM
MsWizard what did you think of the poem i sent you? Does it not fit your challenge?

no photo
Sat 08/02/08 04:43 PM
Edited by bigblue29 on Sat 08/02/08 04:47 PM
Goodluck..Shadowdog. Thanks Skpcg flowers back at ya. Hey, mirror thanks for posting!

no photo
Sat 08/02/08 04:32 PM
Love is...the words of our caress. Love is...the softness of my stuble on your cheek. Love is...the kiss of holding hands. Love is...the dance of our toes. Love is...the music of our morning pose. Love is...life in our every breath. Love is...the fire beneath our skin. Love is...the compromise of reality. Love is...the exception to gravity. Love is...

no photo
Fri 08/01/08 11:57 AM
I'm surprised to see so few men have made an attempt. Perhaps i'll test the waters so to speak. How about a cross between Maya Angelou and Mark Twain.

no photo
Wed 07/30/08 05:25 PM
Happy meeting you!

no photo
Tue 07/29/08 02:43 PM
Angel, if my children ever ask me, dad how do i love? my response will come in the manner of reading them your poetry. Your words are the definitive answer! Thank you

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:21 PM
Number 11 okay i know i'm a little late by like five days but come on, where's the memo on the party or something geez.

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 04:38 PM
The message has been sent, heard from a far. i know now what you are! A wench you are and from now on a wench you'll be. I should have known, servitude to the Lord....how could it have escaped me. Thanks for the bump!

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 01:12 PM
Remember The love that makes you late for everything else? The love that keeps you awake through the night? The love that nothing matters except the love? How can i ask if you can remember it, especially when if you had it you'd never forget it and long for the time to have it again. Your writer make me think of such wonders. Thank you

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 04:02 PM
Pam, just a piece of me, glad you enjoyed.

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 03:13 PM
Thank you SweetandSassy!

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 03:10 PM
Wishing you the very best of the ups and the very least of the downs. Wishes for both you might ask.....without the downs our ups would lack the luster and sparkle that fill our dreams. I've missed you.

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 03:03 PM
Lol, yes but perhaps the other has more reason then i. Ladyofafriend.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25