Community > Posts By > paul40

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:38 AM

obama,,,,,,,,past drug user,,,,,,,,likes to go down on men,,, drinker

Shame on you to accuse him of such things .

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:31 AM

licit or illicit ???

The same crap one way or another .

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:28 AM

Well I don't think that Oprah and all of the other African American people are going to run out and support him for his comments!!! Its unreal how they protect their people if a "white" person makes a comment about them...you will see all kinds of African Americans sticking together. Sometimes I think they are the ones that are racist :wink:

Your name says it all .

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:27 AM

After a brief conversation with someone, i need outside opinions, if someone did drugs at one point in their life do you consider them a bad person?

No.
If he or she stopped and became wise and pure .

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:27 AM

After a brief conversation with someone, i need outside opinions, if someone did drugs at one point in their life do you consider them a bad person?

No.
If he or she stopped and became wise and pure .

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:10 AM

Are there any men in or around the southeast South Dakota area? Sure seems to be hard to meet anyone when a person isn't into the bar scene and doesn't work either.

Thank God I am thousands of miles awayrofl .

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:07 AM

in email/im land.. Naughty, naughty... laugh

Must ?. Have to ?.
shocked .

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:05 AM

Ordering is another classic form of verbal abuse. It denies the equality and autonomy of the partner. When an abuser gives orders instead of asking, he treats her like a slave or subordinate.

Denial is the last category of verbal abuse. Although all forms of verbal abuse have serious consequences, denial can be very insidious because it denies the reality of the partner. In fact, a verbal abuser could read over this list of categories and insist that he is not abusive.

The second is countering. This is the dominant response of the verbal abuser who sees his partner as an adversary. He is constantly countering and correcting everything she says and does.

Internally he may even be thinking, "How dare she have a different view!"

Abusers have a need to control others around them, break the cycle, stop the abuse!

Remove yourself, love yourself, you are so worth it!!!

Are we in Kindergarten learning something here ?.
huh huh .

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:02 AM

What is your take on the comment Jesse Jackson made about Obama? noway

He is old and jealous , what do you expect from him ?.laugh laugh .

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 05:58 AM
Good morning .
It is nice and hot here .
Anyone wants to go for a walk ?.
laugh laugh .
waving waving

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 05:52 AM

how are all my friends?flowerforyou flowerforyou

offtopic oops offtopic .

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 04:56 AM

Well, if it was me, I would close the book and go outside to hang up my laundry!

I have been persecuted (or is that prosecuted) in loads of different countries, and yet I keep on running.

Im sure eventually one of the 168 recognised countries or territories will let me stay

Are you that bad or are they that terrible ?
:laughing: :laughing: .

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 09:32 AM
Edited by paul40 on Wed 07/09/08 09:33 AM

I just want to say thank you. to the Lord for my daughter and my family.
for keeping us close to him.
for showing us the way even when its hard to see.

He can work miracles and He can change lives.
I am truly blessed.

What about the millions and millions who suffer every day , do you thank him for making them suffer too ?.grumble

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 09:28 AM

According to your logic , all murderers in jails around the world are innocent because "God " did the killings and not people behind bars and on death row !. According to your reasoning every murder is committed by God . I am just following your thoughts when you put the blame of killing on God .

in society Man has his own laws and not everyone in that soceity are followers of the Christian belief or even believes in a God and therefore hold individual Man responsible for the taking of a life not God

but remember this is about Christian belief and according to Christian belief God governs absolute over life and death ..which means death can only occur if it is God's Will ..which means that only God could kill Jesus ..

Are you then saying that you are a devotee Christian and believe in all this non sense ?.
If so it is plain wrong then .

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 08:01 AM
Religion does not make sense to me from start to end and that is why I can not believe in it .
The world will be a better place without religion .

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:57 AM

Well if Jesus came to "take away the sins of the world," who would you say killed Him?

If a soldier came to fight a war and died, who would you say killed them?

What's YOUR point?

Mine was that Jesus died for all mankind's sins...so what that means is we all killed Him.

Jesus was God & no man could do anything to Him unless it was part of the plan of God. Get it?

My cahtolic brother "Gets it" ,Quickstepper.
I pray this haughty spirit in you leave ,Quickstepper , in Jesus Name ,Amen.

"MorningSong" it may take a little more then saying in Jesus's name Amen to get rid of haughty spirits ...don't Christians suppose to call an Exorcist or something

but anyway I see that there is a dispute among Christians as to who or what killed Jesus ..if Jesus died on the cross he only died because God is in control of life and death and took his life but if Jesus is part of a Holy Trinity which means that Jesus is God then only Jesus himself could take his own life ..therefore Man had nothing to do with killing Jesus and God therefore have punish and victimized the human race for a false reason which maybe even explains a reason why Satan tried to step in to get the human race to see this

that is why you rarely if ever hear any mention of the individuals that nailed Jesus to the cross or the soldier that stuck a spear in Jesus because if they was credited with killing Jesus then they would be become known as Gods theirselves since only Gods have control over life and death ..I guess that is the point "Davidben" was trying to get across

so that is why it is logical that Man didn't killed Jesus and why only God himself could have killed Jesus

According to your logic , all murderers in jails around the world are innocent because "God " did the killings and not people behind bars and on death row !. According to your reasoning every murder is committed by God . I am just following your thoughts when you put the blame of killing on God .

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:50 AM

Truly if the government wished a high approval rateing all they would have to do is put Bush and his controllers on trial for treasone and war crimes. You would hear a round of cheers from the atlantic to the pacific and then accross Europ and Asia, markets would rebound, gas prices would drop and people would be spending money on party hats and HD TV to view the trials and sentencing

Far-fetched mistruth. Seriously, such a thing would cause turmoil and uncertainties that would send the markets into a huge down slide. Markets would tumble. Your assumption has no precedence with history. The trial of one of the President of one of the biggest trade partners throughout the world, threaten trade deals and so forth, would cause great uncertainties. Uncertainty always sends the markets in a downward spiral.

It didn't when Lewinsky got caught sucking a Billy-pop and he was threatened with impeachment.

Bush IS a war criminal and a very stupid one at that

When a moron criminal heads a nation what can you say about this nation ?.grumble grumble .

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:44 AM

Im still not getting emails.I see were people sent them im just not getting them any one else having this problem?

Sometimes I send emails and the other parties do not receive them . When I click " sent " , I see I sent them . Is this common or just my stupid luck ?.

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:06 AM
Edited by paul40 on Wed 07/09/08 07:08 AM

Sure it could be worse...it could be 40 below and snowing laugh

Good morning everyone .
Very good point GREYHOUND.
Humidity, rain , hot weather are much better than snow ,ice and minus 20 .
flowerforyou :wink: :smile: waving waving

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 10:33 AM

You can't tell people they are ugly in the RATE ME topics? I think honesty should be allowed. Especially if you put yourself out there to be judged. We are all adults....

Agreed 100 % .

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15