Community > Posts By > paul40

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 10:31 AM
Edited by paul40 on Tue 07/08/08 10:32 AM

Three days in a row now I have had to wait for the phone guy! First time they did not hook it up right, the second time they did not show at all, and well now here is day there! And each day was between 12-6. Who the hell has no life to want to wait 6 hours for the phone guy!

What are things you hate waiting for?

Tell this to the phone company . If they do not listen , take your business somewhere else .
Usually a good call to the management takes care of things .

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 07:51 AM

But I can't keep wondering, if I let the second man go, will the first man be enough to keep me happy? And when I think of letting the first man go my heart cannot stand the thought. I could let the second one go easier. But, what if he is the 1 ? He could end up being man number 3. The one I am really looking for.

And how do I go about breaking it off with one? What in the H#ll do I say?ohwell

Have both and enjoy . Men do it all the time and get with it too .laugh laugh laugh .

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 07:47 AM

I keep my toolbar in my pants

How helpful.....rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:10 PM

But, let me guess, you support socialized healthcare?

The American health care is lower than in many other countries and that is due to the policies of profits before people .

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:06 PM
Edited by paul40 on Mon 07/07/08 01:07 PM
Are you in any way tellig me that the faithfuls do not agree on how their Jesus was killed and still believe that he is everything and anything of good ?.

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:04 PM

The 500 tons of uranium have finally been removed from Iraq. Seems that the US and Iraqis were incredibly cautious with its removal. The Iraqis sold it to a Canadian company for millions of dollas.

US removes uranium from Iraq - http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080706/D91O8E100.html

And, the Iraqis are leading the final purge of al-Qaeda from Iraq: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/iraq/article4276486.ece

Definately good news, so much so that the Prime Minister of Iraq is thinking of timetables for US forces having to leave Iraq, though of course with some behind for security and assistance and training when needed. The article also talks about the good investments and diplomacy Iraq is having with its neighbors.: http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSL0353522920080707?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&rpc=22&sp=true

Good news right there ^

A nation any nation under military and political occupation has no government at all . Therefore Iraq has no government as the orders are from the White house and the Pentagon .
Does it take a real genius to see the truth ???.

Read the last news report. Have you not read and heard about the diplomatic missions and meetings that the Iraqi President and Prime Minister had, alone, with other foreign dignitaries? Iraq is in complete control of over half of their provinces and five more ontop of those are relatively peaceful.

Have you ever been to their government websites? They have Ministry for every government necessity. They are fully operational.

Iraq is asserting their authorities and other ARAB governments are investing and relieving new and outstanding debts. Iraq's currency and its rise over the last two years and the last few months show the rising strength of the government and economy.

The real truth can be found by those actually looking into the issue and researching on their own, unlike those (like you) who will continue to utter the same mantra even when US forces leave and Iraq continues its current path of an economic oil powerhouse and democracy in the Middle East.

Those you mentioned are called " the dogs of America " and were working for the CIA for ages .

So, the entire Iraqi Constitution, the huge decline in violence, the diplomacy of the Iraqi government with Arab and other foreign leaders, the gaining of sole power over more and more provinces as time advances, the rise of the Iraqi currency, and the rise of the Iraqi economy is all a US and CIA plot to trick the entire world?

Please say yes.

The answer is " YES " .
Exactly .
100 % correct .
There is no ligitimate government in Iraq as it is an occupation and loads of people get their dinners from GARBAGE DAMPING SITES .
You do not kill millions of innocent for their own benefits .
Ariel Sharron the Israeli PM was dancing the day Iraq was attacked .
Since when Sharron or the Jews wanted the good for Iraq ???.

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 12:59 PM

Do you know that the stock of Exxon has been on a steady decline? The same is the case for Chevron and numerous other big other companies. I have a mutual fund with Exxon in it. And it has been going down big time, thanks to Exxon.

The five biggest American and British oil companies are going to steal the Iraqi oil .

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 12:55 PM

I would still rather live here than Iraq, France, Uganda, so on.... drinker

I love being an American!

Iraq was screwed by the Americans to steal the Iraqis oil .
I can live happily in France in day .
Uganda is in Africa , and Africa suffered from the British , french , Belgium , Italian and Portuguese dark ages of colonisation .

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 12:55 PM

I would still rather live here than Iraq, France, Uganda, so on.... drinker

I love being an American!

Iraq was screwed by the Americans to steal the Iraqis oil .
I can live happily in France in day .
Uganda is in Africa , and Africa suffered from the British , french , Belgium , Italian and Portuguese dark ages of colonisation .

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 12:39 PM

The 500 tons of uranium have finally been removed from Iraq. Seems that the US and Iraqis were incredibly cautious with its removal. The Iraqis sold it to a Canadian company for millions of dollas.

US removes uranium from Iraq - http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080706/D91O8E100.html

And, the Iraqis are leading the final purge of al-Qaeda from Iraq: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/iraq/article4276486.ece

Definately good news, so much so that the Prime Minister of Iraq is thinking of timetables for US forces having to leave Iraq, though of course with some behind for security and assistance and training when needed. The article also talks about the good investments and diplomacy Iraq is having with its neighbors.: http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSL0353522920080707?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&rpc=22&sp=true

Good news right there ^

A nation any nation under military and political occupation has no government at all . Therefore Iraq has no government as the orders are from the White house and the Pentagon .

Read the last news report. Have you not read and heard about the diplomatic missions and meetings that the Iraqi President and Prime Minister had, alone, with other foreign dignitaries? Iraq is in complete control of over half of their provinces and five more ontop of those are relatively peaceful.

Have you ever been to their government websites? They have Ministry for every government necessity. They are fully operational.

Iraq is asserting their authorities and other ARAB governments are investing and relieving new and outstanding debts. Iraq's currency and its rise over the last two years and the last few months show the rising strength of the government and economy.

The real truth can be found by those actually looking into the issue and researching on their own, unlike those (like you) who will continue to utter the same mantra even when US forces leave and Iraq continues its current path of an economic oil powerhouse and democracy in the Middle East.

Those you mentioned are called " the dogs of America " and were working for the CIA for ages .

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 12:26 PM

Good news right there ^

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 11:47 AM
Christianity as a new religion in the region was a real threat to Judaism that was there for centuries .So the Jews finished him for once and for all and that what I always believed .

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 11:47 AM
Christianity as a new religion in the region was a real threat to Judaism that was there for centuries .So the Jews finished him for once and for all and that what I always believed .

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 11:44 AM

I never said brain-washed I said biased.

I know Iraqi people, who have been told good and bad stories about what is really going on there. From actual sources aka people there.

God gave me a mind, a sharp one at that, and I intend on using it.

Make informed decisions and respecting the opinions of others.

I am patriotic and I am grateful to those in the military.

I am not, however, someone who condones war for greed and this is most certainly that.

This has nothing to do with Republican versus Democrat, it is a case of morals and humanity.

love flowerforyou love flowerforyou love flowerforyou blushing

Thanks, Dunxsmooched

Iraq is just another hell on earth created by The Administration under the influences of the neo cons ,the Zionists ,the Hawks and ISRAEL .
Anyone who can not see the ugly reality is a robot created by the Administration and the media propaganda .

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:41 AM
Edited by paul40 on Mon 07/07/08 10:43 AM

awh.....indeed this be true, but then if a scripture be needed to tell what is truth or not truth, this allow more of what was "thought" that made men WANT to kill him......

if the reason they WANTED to kill him is not known by anyone, then how would they avoid the same happening to them...........

Good point.:smile: Especially when you read the passage of obeying the law of the land. Or the law of cursed is any man hanged on a tree. Jesus was a rebel. Take a look at the verse of I came not to bring peace but a sword. Or when he said not my will but thine be done right after he said if it be thy will let this cup pass away from me. And when it says For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son. It can make one think that God killed Jesus.:smile:

Does it not make sense that he was a big threat to the Jewish faifh that was older than Christianity ?. When a threat exists some people turn to killings .

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:41 AM
Edited by paul40 on Mon 07/07/08 10:45 AM

awh.....indeed this be true, but then if a scripture be needed to tell what is truth or not truth, this allow more of what was "thought" that made men WANT to kill him......

if the reason they WANTED to kill him is not known by anyone, then how would they avoid the same happening to them...........

Usually people kill for some reasons including futile reasons as well . He was killed by people who hated him for certain reasons .

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 09:43 AM

Here is the link again if your haveing trouble finding it Iam not sure what the problemb could be http://www.videocommunity.com/pc/pc/display/7167

Once I get to the page , there are many topics . So which one talks about 911 ?.

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 09:42 AM

My cousin, who I won't say who he is or what he does, knows people who saw the plane heading right at the Pentagon. There are videos of it as well, most no one will see for many many years to come (if ever).

So not only do you have an imaginary friend, you have an imaginary cousin too ...

Well, I know people, who know people, who were at the bank today, who saw people actually getting money!

Does this count too?

Bush killed 5000 people on 9/11, and a lot of you are letting him get away with it.

sad ohwell

Do you expect anything better from a bunch of robots following the media and the Administration ?.

They feed me with oil and fruit loops like you.

You spread Zionist agenda and propaganda day after day . You are not after the truth as you know none .

I only say what my handlers tell me. Damn, you got me paul40, who won't divulge his photo. Now I can't send it to Homeland Security to go pick you up and throw you into a FEMA prison camp after weeks of torture.

America is a joke in the world when it comes to foreign policy and bulling and that is all thanks to the neo cons , the Hawks and the Zionists who control the Administration .

Yeah, that's why France, Germany, Poland and others have very anti-American leaders all of a sudden. Oooohhh... wait....

What a robot of a response paul. And you call me the robot?

Any Administration that is controlled by the Zionists , the Hawks and the neo cons is more than a joke . Senator Joe Lieberman is one day democrat , one day independent , and always with the Zionists......this is the ugly truth of America . Well , this is one example in millions .

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 09:36 AM
I always believed the Jews killed our Jesus .
Am I wrong ?.

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 09:36 AM
I always believed the Jews killed our Jesus .
Am I wrong ?.

1 2 7 8 9 10 12 14 15