Community > Posts By > Prtyeyes4U

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Thu 09/11/08 01:23 PM
Edited by Prtyeyes4U on Thu 09/11/08 01:31 PM
Let us all take a moment of silence today for what happen to our Country 9/11/01. Please remember those who put their lives on the line for the citizens of United States Of America!! We will always remain as a strong country no matter if the terroist strike again!! We as American people stick together thru all crisis!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

I pledge allegiance

to the Flag

of the United States of America

and to the Republic

for which it stands,

one nation under God, Indivisible,

with liberty and Justice for all

I -- me, an individual, a committee of one.
Pledge -- dedicate all of my worldly goods to give without self pity.
Allegiance -- my love and my devotion.
To the flag -- our standard, Old Glory, a symbol of freedom. Wherever she waves, there's respect because your loyalty has given her a dignity that shouts freedom is everybody's job!
United -- that means that we have all come together.
States -- individual communities that have united into 48 great states. Forty-eight individual communities with pride and dignity and purpose; all divided with imaginary boundaries, yet united to a common purpose, and that's love for country.
And to the republic -- a state in which sovereign power is invested in representatives chosen by the people to govern. And government is the people and it's from the people to the leaders, not from the leaders to the people.
For which it stands, one nation -- one nation, meaning "so blessed by God"
Indivisible -- incapable of being divided.
With liberty -- which is freedom -- the right of power to live one's own life without threats, fear or some sort of retaliation.
And Justice -- the principle or quality of dealing fairly with others.
For all -- which means, boys and girls, it's as much your country as it is mine.

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Sun 03/30/08 11:00 AM
I started smoking in 6th grade..ya me...lol and now I'm 40 and still smoking but I figure this way we are all going to die one day so enjoy what you like to do. They make a big deal that smoking gives you cancer well I could tell you about other things that could give you cancer too!!! 1. exposure to to much sun/tanning beds 2. pesticides they use to kill bugs off on fresh veggies and fruits you buy in the grocery store. 3. go outside and breath in the city air...all the smog and chemicals floating from factories etc. These are a few examples.

drinker TO SMOKERS!!!

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:49 AM
I have done that in the past and would never do it again because it's a good way of becoming unemployed!!!

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:53 PM
Maybe that's why I get no responses because I smoke!!! laugh

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:51 PM
Kat, I read some of your profile. Girl, before you know it you will be overloaded with men. Young, smart, intelligent and beautiful!! What more could I guy ask for? flowerforyou

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:45 PM
That's what friends are for sweetie!!! flowerforyou

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:42 PM
I feel if they bring sex up on the first meeting then that's all they are out for. If they are interested in getting to know you then sex won't be brought up.

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:39 PM
Fanta46, How do you figure Greensboro is 4 hours from you? I lived in Franklinton and it was only 2 hours and you are not much further from Franklinton.

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:36 PM
It's cold I need a man to keep me warm :tongue:

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:33 PM
Monopoly....wishing when I win the money & property was mine in real life. :tongue: happy :smile:

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Mon 03/24/08 07:26 PM
I didn't know Hershey's made creamers either..that sounds delicious!!! Food Lion (local grocery store) has this creamer called Vanilla Carmel and it's good!! I'm glad you got your creamer!!! Enjoy and if you are as much of a coffee drinker as I am I'm sure you will!!! laugh laugh drinker drinker

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Mon 03/24/08 07:14 PM
Sometimes I feel like I'm going to die lonely. I posted a poem about it on this site in the poetry section.

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Mon 03/24/08 07:10 PM
I've been to Ashville once and not a good experience. A story I don't feel to discuss. I miss Jamestown/High Point area....I wish I could move back but my job keeps me stuck here in Raleigh. sad

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Mon 03/24/08 07:03 PM
I keep hearing about rating people on this site but I don't see anywhere to rate anyone. I would like to know how because I like to rate also.

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Mon 03/24/08 07:00 PM
Hey wyatt1844, I live 20 minutes from Raleigh and new to this area. Where are all the fun places to go my age (40)? It sucks not knowing anyone so I just stay home because I went to Carolina Ale one night and tried to mingle with some people but it didn't work out they just said hey and went back to their group of friends. I felt so out of place & lonely there so I had one drink ate a appetizer and left.

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Mon 03/24/08 06:52 PM
Here I am!!! I decided to come out of hiding laugh. Hey nice to meet you!!!

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Mon 03/24/08 06:28 PM
I just recently had a guy (devil) on another site call me every name in the book because I left him a showing love graphic and gave him a few compliments on his pictures. He said he would fly to the USA to meet me if I would allow him to stay with me, he is from United Kingdom.. I told him I don't allow strangers to my home. He said well we can get to know each other through chat on yahoo messenger. I told him that you can't get to know someone just by chatting...get real. He figured since I complimented him on his pics and left him a profile comment I wanted to go all the way with him. When he found out different I was called all the names that men like to call woman when they are mad. :ohwell *SIGH*

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Mon 03/24/08 06:17 PM
Edited by Prtyeyes4U on Mon 03/24/08 06:18 PM
That makes sense but it would be nice to at least respond and let me know that they're not interested. I wish I did have a airplane then I would be able to be with men in other states who did respond and want to meet me laugh However, I would have to come up with the gas money for the plane and it probably would be just as cheap to buy a plane ticket but when you work 6 days a week it doesn't give you much play time.

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Mon 03/24/08 06:11 PM
Hey Fanta!! How are you darling? I'm ready for this cold weather to go away!!!

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Mon 03/24/08 06:09 PM
I have 200 something profile views and maybe received 5 e-mails but a few were ones that I wrote to first and they responded.
I don't seem to get any men e-mailing me so I picked a few out in my local area and wrote to them but no response. Are these men on here shy or am I just not attractive?
Please help me out because I'm beginning to think this is a site just to express yourself etc in Forum and not a dating site.

Thanks for your responses in advance!!!

Lisa/Prtyeyes

Previous 1 3 4