Community > Posts By > Prtyeyes4U

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:24 AM
Very well written!! I wish I had someone in my life to feel that way. flowerforyou

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:20 AM
Thank you....all I can say is I'm not giving up hope. :heart:

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:17 AM
What I got out of the words from from this poem is to walk with God or walk alone.
Excellent poetry writing!!

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:11 AM
Is there a man out there who can love me and respect me for the way God created me to be?
I try so hard to find him but the men seem to only want the woman who are trim and slim.

My heart cries out everyday wanting my true love to come my way. All I seem to meet are men who want to play.

It hurts so much not to have a mans loving touch. I’m truly a sweetheart but at the same time a target for men to rip my heart apart.

Here again another day all alone, feeling the heartache and loneliness right through my skin to the bone.

Written By Lisa
March 21, 2008

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:05 AM
I have so much pain in my heart, tears roll down my eyes like rain, waiting for my true loves touch by giving each other a new start with companionship.

I start a new day without forgetting to pray asking God to send true love my way and not a man who just wants to play.

Sometimes at night in my mind, I have this fearful sight, I wake up with a moan of having a dream of dying alone.

There’s got to be somewhere true love for me but I feel at times I’m invisible and he can’t find me. Here I am, can’t you see the love within me that needs to be set free?

I hope one day this dream of fear within me will disappear because God heard what I had to say and sent true love my way.

Written By Lisa
3-23-08

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Sun 03/23/08 07:59 AM
Hey, I moved to the Raleigh (Wake Forest side) area the end of February and looking to meet and make friends close to my age. I only have Saturday night free and Sunday. I'm tired of sitting at home and going to clubs or bars alone really sucks!!! If you're interested in making friends with me please mail me. Females are encouraged to respond, I don't have a problem making male friends. :tongue: laugh

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Sun 03/23/08 07:48 AM
More drinker laugh

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Sat 03/22/08 02:28 PM
I don't have a problem with rejection...I have a problem with no responses or men just looking for a play toy. I work 6 days a week and my only time to really meet anyone is Sat evening..Sunday is doing laundry & resting for a new work week etc.

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Fri 03/14/08 09:45 PM
Welcome Ben!!!!! I don't get on here much unless I get a mail notification but I wanted to say hey and welcome you!!! :tongue:

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Fri 03/14/08 09:40 PM
Good night and sweet dreams, I have to be at work at 9am.

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Fri 03/14/08 09:38 PM
Does coffee count? laugh

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Fri 03/14/08 09:37 PM
Wow!!! That was beautiful!!! That brought tears to my eyes sad Dreams do come true so don't give up on your dreams!!!!

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Fri 03/14/08 09:32 PM
Well I'm an ex private stripper and I was loving receiving the money (to the one who said he wasted money on strippers) but to be honest it wasn't a safe environment so I gave up the big bucks and now work in a Home Improvement Company doing Marketing. I make a decent living but I do live paycheck to paycheck lol.

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Fri 03/14/08 09:28 PM
I guess that's why I have a dog..so when I feel I need some lovings :heart: all I have to do is hug her and she gives me sweet kisses back on my hand etc. :tongue:

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Fri 03/14/08 05:22 AM
Edited by Prtyeyes4U on Fri 03/14/08 05:25 AM
:smile: Good morning!! Have a great friday & weekend!! drinker
I only get Sunday's off so not much of any weekend for me!! Oh well, I thank God I have a job!!!

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Sun 03/09/08 09:37 PM
ok companionship then either or I still suggest you try getting involved in activities but I don't suggest the clubs or bars is a good place to meet men...I've found 99.9% are either alcoholics or out for a one night stand. Like I said I got a dog to keep me company until I find Mr. Right if I ever do if not then I guess It will be me and my dog...lol

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Sun 03/09/08 09:27 PM
Edited by Prtyeyes4U on Sun 03/09/08 09:29 PM
I found love usually comes when you're not looking but when you look it seems like you never find it. Try getting involved in activities to help with not feeling alone or get a pet like I did. I have a dog and she is a great companion...she even snuggles with me at night then when I fall asleep she moves to a spot and pushes her body up against my buttocks...lol. Anyways good luck with your love life but just so you know there's a lot of lonely people out there including myself however one day I'll meet my match until then I have my precious dog "Baby"!!!

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Mon 03/03/08 06:38 AM
I have to say that was very well spoken but there's no sense in living in fear if it's your time to go then it's going to happen regardless of what the situation may be. I thank God every morning for a new day of breath!!! Live each day to the fullest because you'll never know if it's your last day!!!

Prtyeyes4U's photo
Sun 02/24/08 08:49 AM
Be straight up with her and tell her your true feelings about the situation. If she can't accept it then she is not a true friend!!!

1 2 4 Next