Community > Posts By > sounditout

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 06:17 AM
My last date we went skydiving! Of course I'm an adrenaline junkie and highly competitive so I loved it..I myself hate the bars and any crowded situation..I prefer paintball, going to the shooting range, skydiving, base jumping or riding dirtbikes when I go on a date..

oh my :wink: happy

how do you arrange something like that?
does someone just ask you to join along, or do you plan out your date together?

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 06:15 AM
people actually have 'picnics' ?

I thought thats what you do with family when camping and fishing, never thought of it as a date... ohwell

walking is fun, if in the right spot, otherwise its loud and full of assholes in cars. not much for museams, maybe zoos if they let you pet the animals, besides farm animals, but theyre like 10.00 - 50.00 a person. beach is kind of kewl, I dont know if I could pull something like that off on a date though.

local beauty spots? say what? huh

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 06:09 AM
do on a few other sites.

only 2 here. :cry:
didnt respond to either.
indifferent so it doesnt matter.

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 06:04 AM
theres this person who lives in my town. Was thinking of asking if she would ever like to jog together. probably a bad idea with woods and forests and stuff, without other people around... could get knifed. I dont know... But Im a little confused about the things my age does, besides sex, drugs, school, and dancing. Do people still do normal stuff like walk, talk, and shop together, or is that lame?

Whenever my EX and I couldnt find something to do, wed go to a store and buy a snack we never tried before, and rented a movie we never watched. Is that lame for a first date? how do I get to the actual relationship part to do that kind of stuff? cause I dont really like movie theaters, and spending $40.00 dollars on a 30 minute meal..

whats the 'normal' now days?
BTW, I suck at dancing, and I hate it.
...probably why I suck at it. sick

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 02:59 PM
I dont. Im compulsive though.
specially with medication.
I avoid pills because of it.

I think its normal to want to check behind yourself. I get the feeling like I havent fully completed a post. because after posting, I forget what I wrote. or I think back on it, cant remember all of it, and feel like it doesnt make sense. so I want to check it again to make sure it does make sense.

which it doesnt grumble drinker

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 06:33 PM

Here we go... I'm loving this one...

looking 4 smart cute sexy loveing wonderful women.........
so meny thing to tell yu just ask and i will tell u nething

LOL
I thought it said nothing, but its N-E-Thing.
made for good sarcasm though.

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 05:45 AM
Edited by sounditout on Tue 03/11/08 05:46 AM
depends how many people are with me, its normally just 2. so at best, Ill leave 6 dollars. average is 5.50 and then below depending.

I dont do percents %% grumble its not a hard job, they dont need more then 6 dollars to carry food and refill drinks. smokin

my pet peeve. salad, bread, and soup should come 10 minutes before the main dish. If they cant do that right, and they bring them out together with my main dish mad , I might not even leave a tip.

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 05:35 AM
manic depressive. I can go from laughing and joking to just looking down quietly and walking away within 10 seconds. drinker yawn indifferent sick

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 05:05 PM
Very energetic and fun loving. gets along w almost anyone. funny. blunt and too truthful at times, been known to hurt a few peoples feelings, extremely loving and caring when i wanna be. Hates: fakes, liars, cheaters, men w soft hands, short men, people who smell, negative attitudes, low self esteem, and FEET!

4 messages, none read.
I think she quit, or shes a liar. :tongue:
lives pretty close to me; least thats what the profile says.

-----

I had another one, but cant find her. She started out with something nice, ended with hating everything and how her life sucks. Guess they just cant hold back the 'Drama'. :wink:

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 04:53 PM
kk, most of the ones I get are just spam like 'get paid to shop' or 'get paid to take surveys' I just thought it was weird that this one called me. indifferent

Liberty National Life Insurance (FLorida)

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 04:46 PM
Edited by sounditout on Mon 03/10/08 04:46 PM
thats what I was thinking :wink: thanks.

I always thought of life insurance agents as being, kind of presentable and talented. Im good at my job, but I dont know anything about life insurance, and here theyre searching me out and calling me... Kind of makes me rethink what kind of service they give. Hopefully its not just holding signs and handing out pamphlets.

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 04:40 PM
if you have to ask, then its not for you.

personally, it just feels good. flowerforyou I can meet strangers for conversations whenever I want, even here, but to have someone who actually remembers what I say, and actually cares, and then asks me how those issues are doing... :smile: is nice. :wink:

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 04:37 PM
Hi, I have a weird problem. I do warehouse and retail work. Well I applied to a job using a jobsearch site. Well I havent heard from the company I applied to, but, somehow a life insurance company thought my resume was good. huh I have an interview this week. huh bigsmile

should I try for it and maybe change jobs?

Im at least going to see what its about, seeing as I didnt even apply to it. I searched the number through the yellow pages, and drove by already. its a real business, with a title and office in my town. just thought it was weird.

any opinions?

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 11:13 AM

Would you date someone who states up front that they will never be willing to go dancing?

Yes:wink:
I think dance has another meaning sometimes, least thats the impression I get when I hear and see others talk about it. Its just movement. I wouldnt think people would take it so seriously, but they do.

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 11:05 AM
dont own one, other people wake me up. If its really important, then Ill set my cell phones alarm. Its really rare for me to use the cell phone though.

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 08:52 PM
Theres this woman at work, thats like that, I think shes 29. works P-T just for extra cash. same level as me though indifferent kind of weird. But Id totally marry her, if she wasnt already married. Shes just really funt o be around and talk with.

I guess it just depends on the person.

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 08:37 PM

I'm sorry I forgot to say that the 16 y o claimed to be 19...and he had witnesses that could testify to that. And by family I mean his parents and sisters.

eww... that doesnt make the issue any better. did they know each other for like 5 minutes?

Totally deserves it. this is why my taxes are so high. people need to stop just ****ing and mature.

Do you have a STD? NO?
Are you above 18? YES?
Lets ****?! laugh

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 08:27 PM
Edited by sounditout on Fri 03/07/08 08:30 PM

EDIT: depends what level, if you mooned someone or got caught pissing in public you need to register in ma. which is kinda dumb.

There was some dude who full mooned a mother with her child on the road because of some driving issue. anyways the moron didnt notice a police officer in the same lane. Charged him as a low level sex offender for public disturbance because of the child. (it wasnt the officers fault either, its the state for filing it under sex offense.) Not all states, but the one they were in, had adult nudity to a child as a sex offender offense. He did something with the courts and they removed him that year, since it was only a low level, but he still had to claim his name to the state as an SO. Local news played it for about a week. I thought it was sad, but he had no right in the first place to do that.

Im still reading replies. LOL :wink: laugh

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 08:14 PM
Im so easily influenced and immature about this kind of stuff.
I think all criminals should be killed. sick :wink:

If I walk into moving traffic, chances are I wont have a second chance. Same goes with life. If you do something, whether meditated, influenced, or by accident, you still did it, and theres no taking it back. We just dont have the means to support and control these people. mistakes maybe made, and innocent people maybe hurt, but thats life.

the list is unfair, and easy to get on. but in fairness, IM NOT ON IT FOR A REASON. I dont **** everyone I meet, just because I want to get laid!!! so anyone on it whether by mistake or on purpose, deserves it! next time wait until marriage, or at least get to know the person. :tongue:

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 04:06 AM

What would you like to have said to you by a member of the opposite sex?

'youre smart and good looking.'
flowerforyou
its so simple, sad that its never said.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 15 16