Community > Posts By > sounditout

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:03 PM
MMO video games :heart: and maybe arguing, or well, talking. :wink:

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 04:59 PM
you are what you do.

I have millions of hated professions. mostly being things like cigarette company members, car dealers, insurance sales people, and just anything that takes advantage of others.

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 04:57 PM
bronchitious(sp?) thats what it turns into. My mom went about a week or two ago. Doctor said most could just sleep it off, just dont let the fliuds or whatever it is that makes your throat soar, go to your chest, otherwise you need a doctor. Shes better now, and I never get sick, least not for like 10 years now. it goes away within 2 - 3 days of sleep and warm fluids.

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 04:51 PM
so look interesting, but mostly, no.indifferent

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 04:49 PM
not sick

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 05:32 AM
mom, like 100%, final answer :tongue:
easy!!. :smile:

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 05:28 AM
IDK, a banana and a condom, might make him smile, and that the goal right? otherwise just get something that he would never spend his money on, but yet wants to have. LOL, like that helps any :wink:

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 05:24 AM
Edited by sounditout on Mon 03/03/08 05:25 AM

I would change your profile pix

pictures are pictures. theyre all made out of pixels.
but I guess, changing might be an option... IDK/IDC indifferent

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 05:21 AM
just keep sending it. laugh 24/7 X2
make sure to check the 'sent' option to see if its even been read.

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 05:19 AM
ROFL Z0mG noway
eww... no

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 05:12 AM
if you have to ask, youre not the kind of girl to pull it off.

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 05:09 AM
to strict. :angry: maybe... one lover and a pet, but no friends? or well maybe 1 friend, but thats all I need. so one lover, one good pet, and one best friend. flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 05:06 AM
I l:heart:ve snow, so anywhere that has snow.
I really really really love cold weather and snow. love
Its just fun to play in, and I like wearing lots of different clothes and jackets.

No real point in wearing anything in Florida. :wink:
its always so damn hott. embarassed

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 05:02 AM
N.O. :tongue: noway

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 05:00 AM
theres one going around that if you dont stay warm and sleep it out, itll settle in your chest and cause serious problems. If you wake up with a soar throat, sleep in and drink warm milk or water (not coffee, you want to actually sleep) ...but just stay warm and sleep.

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 04:58 AM
probably flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 04:55 AM
I would, if it didnt bother her, Im not going to force her, but I see no harm in encouraging her. If it did bother her, then I wouldnt force her, and Id use the money on myself. Maybe buy some new clothes, get some pecs, and a six pack, hell make it a 12 pack :wink: , face lift, new hair cut, maybe even start a gym membership. **** I could go on and on... happy

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 04:46 AM
only the failures respond lol anyone with a life would of just ignored this topic :tongue: I would play but it costs to much for a game, and I dont like the new levels and characters for each world idea. I play runescape every now and then because of the holiday items and the new updates. Its fun to see the game rise and fall through the years. I was lucky to start it early in 2003 when the items were cheap.

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 04:34 AM
Edited by sounditout on Mon 03/03/08 04:37 AM
money

Id rather take a bullet for the team and solve all the worlds problems, find the cure for cancer, end world hunger, and buy everything for everyone until money has no value and everyone has what they want, except for me; lol... then become an average breeder :tongue:

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 04:27 AM
I would sell everything I have and move if I actually found someone that I connected with. The women I like, dont like me, and the very rare few that do like me, I dont like. so, I deserve to be single, I guess.

I use sites like these just to depress myself before sleeping. half the time I dont read all the posts or even check what Im saying, if it even makes enough sense to be checked...

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 15 16