Community > Posts By > sounditout

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 10:04 PM
im fighting for freedom. flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 10/30/08 04:03 PM
im looking for advice from people who have met others in person, from online. i know a girl who lives about 30 minutes away. weve talked on and off for about 5 months. nothing really romantic going on, but we both like anime, and kind of gothic art. we dont really have long conversations, but we get along, and were pretty good friends. i figure weve connected about as much as were going to connect online. we can either be online friends, or be local friends. how do i ask without being creepy? without obligating myself, or controlling the activity? should i control the activity? what do people normally do for first meetings, when its just friends, and not something 'romantic' ?

no photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:35 AM
LOL :D :]

i hate when girls post that they dont want sex, yet show pictures of their hips and underwear, while they model... what do you expect to happen?

or when fat girls make a big deal about people asking for sex and hitting on them in their profile information... when you know no ones even trying for them. flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:31 AM
i kind of like that they have the possibility of meeting anyone in the world, and they picked me. only thing that i dont like about online dating... is that they never pick me.

i dont think you should be ashamed by it though. most of the people who meet in high school, college, or at work, are because they have limited options, and thats the best out of that area... indifferent flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 10:00 AM
ok. it just feels a little pathetic putting myself out there and sharing personal behavior and interests with strangers. specially when they dont ask.. like right now. lol. when they might not even be interested, and would rather me leave them alone.

i think i have enough to go on though. im going to wait a few days, them message. i like the comparison with messages and phone calls. plus, really, if shes not polite enough to even care about my interests or opinion, then shes just selfish, and i dont want that... indifferent

ty flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 10/19/08 11:21 PM
lol. Oo, k. nice. thanks :smile:

no photo
Sun 10/19/08 11:17 PM
i know. i get this a lot though. like theyre not really interested, but they dont want to be rude and ignore me... so they reply with just enough to get by on. least thats how i feel about it.

plus thats pretty general stuff. nothing personal. im sure plenty of people enjoy... rotc indifferent flowerforyou

rotc - rolls on the carpet.

no photo
Sun 10/19/08 11:12 PM
Original message by me: "Hi, do you still use this site."

Original response by her: "hi. yes, do you?"

My reply: "I try too, but no not really. A lot of talking, until they find someone else or get bored and stop replying. lol...

have you met anyone, ever, from online?

why do you want to join the Navy? (i viewed her profile and asked a question about it... like ill ever make that mistake again...)"

Her reply: "yes i have but only once long time ago.i wanted to join the navy be cause i did rotc and i loved every thing about it ,it was alot of fun."

- - - - -

I figure were done, because she didnt really put anything for me to comment on, except what the **** is rotc? which then looks bad on me cause im clueless for what she enjoys... so. how would you reply, or do you agree, were done?

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 08:29 AM
not my cup of tea. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 08:28 AM
no. i ruin all of mine. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 08:22 AM
i feel awkward if theres even a 4 year difference. i tried talking to a woman around 32 - 34 when i was 20. made me feel like i was 14... plus i questioned if she liked me, or my age. it never went farther then talking.

everyone ive ever dated was my age, or a year younger due to birthdays.

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 08:17 AM
i know theres a law that you cant carry a gun openly in public. it has to be in some type of holster. if youre 21 or over, you can also apply for a concealed weapon permit.

that sucks though, cause to use my gun, i have to remove it from my holster. while who ever i need to use it on... probably has it in their hand already. so by the time i get it out, im either shot, or theyre no longer a threat, and it would be a fault to me to fire upon them...

indifferent flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 08:11 AM
I honestly never knew it was against the law. flowerforyou I can understand no guns in work, but if its in my car, its mine. they cant control that.

no photo
Tue 10/14/08 12:06 AM
indifferent

yeah i judge.

depends on my mood, the day, and first meeting.

no photo
Tue 10/14/08 12:04 AM
things. flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 10/14/08 12:04 AM
i really dont know.
im terrible.
i can eat almost anything.
sick flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 10/14/08 12:01 AM
my existence. flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 10/13/08 11:59 PM
one glourious profile was started when i first joined. i still see it floating around page 5 - 7.

no photo
Mon 10/13/08 11:57 PM
sick

no photo
Mon 10/13/08 11:56 PM
my grandmother collects the beanie babies. best friend use to collect mc donald toy figures. lol. i know a girl who collects sponge bob stuff... and another girl who collects cow stuff.

i collect music.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16