Community > Posts By > sounditout

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 04:01 AM
not at all.

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:52 AM
just email and online messages for me. I like the emocons :wink: and I think in statements so messages work great for me to share in a LDR. smooched

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:47 AM

dam look at them legslaugh smokin

:wink: smokin

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:45 AM
no, I dont think guys should be shirtless in some of the areas they are. grumble itd be iight online :wink: but not near food LOL or jogging down the road. same goes for guys. its just weird.

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:42 AM
no, I went 5 months straight when I first moved here because I didnt have a stable home. I would actually dream about being online. :cry: broadband isnt hosted in Ocala FL for anything below XP or/and 2000 and you have to join a year contract to even talk with the phone company... CELL phone for life!! so I waited, rented, and bought a new computer. Im online maybe, 18 hours a day now. Even when I sleep something is downloading or recording something from Television. I dont think I could without it now.

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 06:37 PM

If I change what I do....then I am not me anymore...

not your personailty, unless you are what you do...

IDK. I eat out a lot, because cooking for yourself just isnt worth it. Id start cooking again if I actually had someone worth cooking for. flowerforyou but Im probably just wishing. indifferent

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 06:32 PM
Ive already changed my mind. laugh
'thousand foot krutch - absolute'.

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 06:27 PM

flowerforyou If your in a relationship, you will do what the other person thinks is funflowerforyou

so Ill do what she thinks is fun because shes doing what I think is fun, because Im doing what she thinks is fun?! How does that work? huh we'd just stand around smiling all day and night...

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 06:23 PM
probably, something instrumental and unlifting. because itll fit multiple moods. :wink: or maybe, 'the unband - pink slip' if Im in a punk rock mood, which Im normally in.

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 06:18 PM
would you change your activities and hobbies if you were in another relationship? I would probably stop doing almost everything that I do to 'pass the time'. Most of my hobbies and activities are really because Im single and my friends suck. indifferent I was just curious if anyone else would change what they consider fun.

I see people post interests on their personals about what they enjoy. I kind of find it a turn off because if I dont match, I feel like I would be taking away from their fun... I know they post them to connect with people with similar interests, but it really narrows searches, and its already hard to find people who are intelligent enough to even respond...

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 06:09 PM
I had a raccoon that use to enter my house for the cats, when we left the door open for them to enter and leave. never caused any trouble just wanted the food and to play. we called the animal shelter, they said they dont collect animals like that. called animal control, rescue and park services, said they only collect when the animals in danger... we called the fire department, they connected us to some guy, but we didnt trust him. LOL. so we moved it ourselves. grumble

Ive seen threads like this before, never really gets an answer. sick be interesting to know why people do it.

*BUMP* flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 06:00 PM
Im so lame. IDKindifferent
has to be average.

if she can wear just about any style and look nice.
style her hair in different ways and still look attractive.
just be able to do different things and still look cute. :heart:

if she only has one use or look, and it shows, then I dont really pay much attention.

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 03:56 AM
I matured when I bought my first gun. flowerforyou I dont see how anyone could use a gun irresponcibly, just something about holding makes you feel intelligent. The effort and team work humanity has put into making something that everyone can use to protect and support themselves. flowerforyou IDK...

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 03:40 AM
I like dresses.
even if they wear pants underneath.:heart:
not a fan or skirts though ohwell flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 03:30 AM
not much.

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 03:25 AM
I remember when I first started online. LOL. I was shocked that people would actually ignore my messages. thinking I was the only one, I posted a topic like this. now I dont even remember half the people I message, if they bother to read it or even message me back, ive probably forgotten who they even were. Its best not to think about getting a responce, just write what you feel, and then cut the rope and fall. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:21 AM
Edited by sounditout on Wed 03/05/08 04:23 AM
against flowerforyou (...)

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:17 AM
no

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:15 AM
they all have guns, and lax laws. nowaydrinker

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:12 AM
no, theyll probably call it quits at 3 years and cheat.

its not uncommon for someone around 25 to not be able to say they were never fully in a relationship. but without being in a relationship, they havent decided if they just want something casual or long-term.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 15 16