Community > Posts By > NotConanObrien

NotConanObrien's photo
Fri 04/11/08 10:37 PM
Flitting about in a meadow, kissing dewdrops.

NotConanObrien's photo
Thu 04/03/08 10:33 PM
Usually this happens with people who are either completely psychotic (they don't have so much a religion as hallucinations that happen to take the form of angels or something), or the type of religion often called a cult (where the rules don't come from the Bible, they come from the Exhalted Leader). In cases where they DO claim to have been acting on their interpretation of the Bible, then, IMO, it's *game on*, the Bible becomes evidence in the trial and they have to show where it says not to give sick kids medicine. Might be fun for the prosecutor to ask them what they think of the Gospel of LUKE while he's at it.

NotConanObrien's photo
Thu 04/03/08 09:55 PM
I've been sending friend requests quite a bit, to people who are in my area, thinking maybe we'd form a little group on the site, then get to know each other later, before meeting IRL or whatever. I never know what to write the first time anyway (u r hot?laugh ), so I make my first message, "hey, you actually live in the same state, let's be friends".

NotConanObrien's photo
Thu 04/03/08 09:41 PM
I think people aren't so much nervous as just stumped as to what to say (especially since you're not supposed to say the same thing every time. Not that anyone would necessarily know, but I always try to think of something different, that slows me way down). I think it kind of sucks that people only "meet" each other through the MB posts, because that way it's never anyone in your own state, is it?

NotConanObrien's photo
Sat 03/29/08 04:40 PM
Sometimes I'm sure it's unintentional. I just had crazy finals going on for awhile right in the middle of some email correspondance with someone here, so she hasn't heard from me for a few weeks. Now it's taking me a little while to think of what to say to start it up again, aside from having just left a testimonial on her profile.

NotConanObrien's photo
Fri 03/28/08 10:31 PM
She'd actually do all the things women always say they love to do, like communicate about her feelings. She'd be nice, and pretty.

NotConanObrien's photo
Fri 03/28/08 10:28 PM
Edited by NotConanObrien on Fri 03/28/08 10:29 PM
I'm still holding out for reparations from Rome and the Communist countries.

brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart :heart: brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

NotConanObrien's photo
Thu 03/20/08 07:26 PM
Body language is for baboons, humans have words.

NotConanObrien's photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:59 PM
Oops, I meant "When they don't want ME to pay".

NotConanObrien's photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:42 PM
All aphids are female.

NotConanObrien's photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:38 PM
When they don't want to pay, I always think that means they don't want it to officialy count as a date.:cry:

NotConanObrien's photo
Sun 03/02/08 05:28 PM
Ladyblack's new picture's hot love

NotConanObrien's photo
Sat 03/01/08 01:18 PM
Saw "The Lost Skeleton Of Cadavra" last night with a friend. It was way better than I thought it would be. Now I have a schoolboy crush on Animala love

NotConanObrien's photo
Sat 03/01/08 01:16 PM
smooched smooched :smile: smooched smooched :smile: smooched smooched
smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched
smooched :smile: smooched smooched smooched smooched :smile: smooched
smooched smooched :smile: smooched smooched :smile: smooched smooched
smooched smooched smooched :smile: :smile: smooched smooched smooched

NotConanObrien's photo
Sat 03/01/08 11:02 AM
Does she have any pets?

NotConanObrien's photo
Sat 03/01/08 10:57 AM
EK looks like goth girls used to look back in the day, like Dracula's fiance, not a kid in a costume. That's why I'm so anti-goth now, because they started off on the right track, I was kind of with them, then they veered off. Kind of like Ron Paul.

NotConanObrien's photo
Fri 02/29/08 04:13 PM
Incubus is such an eighties high school band name. It needs an umlaut, and a picture of an actual incubus about his typical antics.devil

NotConanObrien's photo
Sun 02/24/08 07:12 PM
Sure.

NotConanObrien's photo
Fri 02/22/08 10:43 PM
Sooo... What state you movin' to, sweet thang?

NotConanObrien's photo
Fri 02/22/08 10:37 PM
I knew a girl who kept going on about how hot this one guy in a wheelchair was, so I asked why she didn't ask him out, she said she thought his penis might not work. I was like, you only have to go out on ONE date with him to find that out, worst case scenario, you have to go one night without a stickin'. So, she ended up going out with him, I think. I was almost yelling.