Community > Posts By > NotConanObrien

NotConanObrien's photo
Wed 05/07/08 02:25 PM
Is that where thuringer sausage comes from?

NotConanObrien's photo
Mon 05/05/08 05:00 PM
The French resistance show is called 'Allo, 'Allo'. Something like that. Like the British version of French people saying hello.

NotConanObrien's photo
Mon 04/28/08 07:42 PM
It's pretty weird if that's his first email to you. I usually save my hairy pit request for like the third or fourth.

What I makes my bichez do is stop shaving for a week, then start again. So that way, they're not shaving for society at large, they're doing it specifically for ME.

NotConanObrien's photo
Wed 04/23/08 05:47 PM
It's KIND of a long list, but it's not as much as if I had no standards or anything.blushing

NotConanObrien's photo
Wed 04/23/08 05:43 PM
Rathil: "Disclaimer: I don't like the idea of abortion either."

Why not?

If you tried looking "baby" up in the dictionary, do you think it might say something about babies in there?

NotConanObrien's photo
Wed 04/23/08 05:06 PM
I've been abusing the favorite's list from day one as a way of making a list of people to send messages to when I get around to it. I think rozey might even be on there.embarassed

NotConanObrien's photo
Fri 04/18/08 10:56 PM
> But who is saying you cant date...

The women I ask out. That's who complains about being single, the people caught up in a viscious cycle of not dating.

NotConanObrien's photo
Fri 04/18/08 10:53 PM
:cry: I think PO might have just lost it's "no stinky" appeal for the Tacoma girls.

NotConanObrien's photo
Fri 04/18/08 10:46 PM
Would you like to drive out to Port Orchard some Friday night to hang out at the pancake house with me and my weirdo friends, including a noted public access celebrity?flowerforyou

NotConanObrien's photo
Fri 04/18/08 10:44 PM
Depends on how much I love her I guess ohwell

NotConanObrien's photo
Fri 04/18/08 10:41 PM
"Fetus" is Latin for "baby". Calling something by it's Latin name dosen't change what it is. And who gets abortions in their bedroom?

NotConanObrien's photo
Fri 04/18/08 10:35 PM
A lie is a statement made with INTENT TO DECIEVE. If they wanted to *trick* people into thinking there were stockpiles of nerve gas, anthrax, etc, you don't think the fornicating EXECUTIVE BRANCH OF THE US GOVERNMENT could have managed to come up with a little?

"Oh, look, what's this? Why, it even has "Saddam" stenciled on the side of it, proving that it's not just some of our own secret stash that we planted."

They were mistaken at worst, just like the previous administration, which also said there were WMDs.

This is why no one loves hippies, no one ever just has a different POV from you, everyone who disagrees with you is motherloving Hitler. You demand drastic changes in government policy, and when they aren't IMMEDIATELY implimented, you're being *silenced*. Asserting poo is evidence to you, asserting it again is rock solid proof. If that fails to persuade people, then they're BLIND SHEEP.

NotConanObrien's photo
Fri 04/18/08 10:21 PM
I think a big part of the theory of having the death penalty only for murder is that it's supposed to deter people from murdering witnesses to other crimes. Like, "OK, I might get caught, but at least I won't get executed. I might be a LITTLE more likely to get away with it if I kill the witness, but it's not worth the risk there still is of getting caught, since I could be executed for that/"

NotConanObrien's photo
Fri 04/18/08 10:09 PM
There's a bagger at my grocery store who looks just like Reese Witherspoon, nyaaaw. flowerforyou Little grocery elf.

NotConanObrien's photo
Fri 04/18/08 10:06 PM
Red Dwarf
(mainly the first few seasons)

Black Adder
(mainly the one's with Queen Elizabeth and the one's with Prince George)

Fawlty Towers
(Don't mention the war. I might have let something slip, but I think I got away with it)

Garth Marengi's Darkplace
(I've only seen the first two episodes, I just about soiled myself. My friend went and bought them all on CD)

I used to like one called "The Bounder", can't find it anywhere.

Are You Being Served and Coupling seem kind of like dumb shows which are saved by the accents. I don't think I'd like American versions of them.

Are we sure there was a fifth season of Blackadder? I think they just did some specials. There was a spoof of A Christmas Carol that had a futuristic segment.

NotConanObrien's photo
Fri 04/18/08 09:45 PM
OK, I'll be the nerd who goes for obscurity. The original Dutch verson of "The Vanishing" (I think it's "Spoorloos" or something like that), is truly frightening. Didn't scare me while I was watching it, but afterward I woke up in the middle of the night realizing frown that could really happen.

NotConanObrien's photo
Tue 04/15/08 03:56 PM
If someone told you the exact opposite of all this stuff that's just supposed to scare you, would you believe THAT, or would you think they were just telling you what they think you want to hear?

NotConanObrien's photo
Mon 04/14/08 06:35 PM
Meth

NotConanObrien's photo
Mon 04/14/08 06:20 PM
Port Orchard:cry:
I'm kind of hoping to meet a lady from Tacoma. Port Orchard is like a paradise to people from Tacoma.

NotConanObrien's photo
Mon 04/14/08 06:18 PM
Like anything else, if you don't get to date for a long time, it becomes a big deal. Little things naturally become a big deal when you're bereft of them. Like if you couldn't brush your teeth for a week, you'd REALLY want to be able to brush your teeth again. Exept with dating, the fact that you REALLY want to go on dates again when you haven't for too long, that becomes a reason for people to act like that means that you're unhealthily fixated on dating, hence undatable. Vicious cycle.

Previous 1 3 4