Community > Posts By > NotConanObrien

NotConanObrien's photo
Fri 02/22/08 09:57 PM
Just trying to make Pata jealous. Unless shmuzi's moving to my area or something. Then I want to date her.:wink:

NotConanObrien's photo
Fri 02/22/08 09:43 PM
More pictures where you're bitting your lip, that's so cute.

NotConanObrien's photo
Fri 02/22/08 09:34 PM
Someone should start Warshington version of all of the kinds of threads that go over so big on other parts of the site.

NotConanObrien's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:24 PM
Pata. In Buenos Aires sad

NotConanObrien's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:06 PM
We're trying to come up with stuff to talk about in here, so someone will go look at our profile and fall in love.

NotConanObrien's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:04 PM
Why is an eighteen year old girl claiming to have this problem? Like you're jaded or something? sick

NotConanObrien's photo
Wed 02/20/08 02:14 PM
No one ever votes for a Republican, they vote against Democrats. With a Republican, you never know what you're getting, but with a Democrat, you know exactly what you're getting. Rs are just the most organized non-Democrat party, voting for them is just a stalling tactic to slow down the Ds attepts to turn us into Holland.

NotConanObrien's photo
Mon 02/18/08 10:51 PM
> A cherry!! Because I can tie the stems in a knot with my tongue......

I'll remembe to keep my penis away from there then.

NotConanObrien's photo
Mon 02/18/08 06:46 PM
I love that. For a long time I didn't know what it was called, so I was always trying to describe it to people. They'd say, "Chinese food dosen't have cream cheese in it, I don't know what you're talking about."

NotConanObrien's photo
Mon 02/18/08 05:48 PM
Because it's not as cute if they don't look like they're saying "Ooo, going to make myself pretty, ooo!"

NotConanObrien's photo
Mon 02/18/08 05:47 PM
I'm not sure I got it. It just sort of seemed like that one guy likes killing people, and Tommy Lee Jones never finds out who he is or anything. Competently executed though, which is better than I can say for a lot of what I watch.

NotConanObrien's photo
Mon 02/18/08 05:45 PM
I'm actually not Conan O'Brien.

NotConanObrien's photo
Mon 02/18/08 04:58 PM
>do you ever think about what it would be like to hold a star??

No.

Wait, was that a euphemism?

NotConanObrien's photo
Mon 02/18/08 04:48 PM
I wouldn't say that there are any genuinely loving religions or philosophies, only a person can be genuinely loving. If what you mean is "What's a religion without any restrictive sexual morality associated with it?", then I guess there's Unitarianism and paganism, maybe.

NotConanObrien's photo
Mon 02/18/08 04:32 PM
Yes, you are, I was just checking out your profile from the thread where you want to go right to that guy's house because he's cute (Do you have a gun?), and thinking, "There's the GOOD kind of redhead". Very feminine.

NotConanObrien's photo
Mon 02/18/08 02:43 PM
What happened to XElectricXGlamorousX?

NotConanObrien's photo
Mon 02/18/08 02:27 PM
I wasn't TOO sure about the headline, but come on, it shows my honesty and my self-deprecating wit all right there in the headline.

I was thinking that I might shave off the beard pretty soon, and then take another picture or two. That is how I dress all the time though laugh

I'll put up something about ice blocking. What other info do you think I should add? That's what I was kind of looking for, what questions should I be answering about myself right in the profile?

NotConanObrien's photo
Mon 02/18/08 02:15 PM
Lately I've been going to church but not reading my Bible much, which is especially screwed up for me because I don't belive that going to church does jack **** for your soul, you've got to read your Bible. That's God talking in the Bible, at church it's just some dude who dosen't even seem to get the Bible very well as a rule.

NotConanObrien's photo
Sat 02/16/08 04:31 PM
Man, I just thougth of a million really mean things people could write, were they so inclined.

NotConanObrien's photo
Sat 02/16/08 04:26 PM
ABANDON SAUSAGE THREAD!! smooched