Community > Posts By > Pinky01

Pinky01's photo
Fri 11/21/08 01:11 AM
well considering this all happened in the matter of 3 days, nothing yet, i dont even know how i'm getting to work tomorrow

Pinky01's photo
Fri 11/21/08 01:08 AM

yOU can find out you are pregnant

you can find out you have herpes

you can find out you have cancer

your boobs will fall off

your hair will fail out

I can do this ALL DAY!!!noway :wink: laugh

well, i cant really find out any of the above...
No health insurance right now to find out about cancer or herpes, I dont have money to buy a pregnancy test even if it were possible i be pregnant, i'm not worried about my boobs falling off in the least bit.. and my hair? Whatever it's hair

Pinky01's photo
Fri 11/21/08 01:02 AM
my life.... seriously!
So far this week i ended up with
-No Boyfriend
-No Car
-No phone
-no money

what else can possibly go wrong

explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode

Pinky01's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:33 AM
now it's damn near 6:30 in the morning and im making brownies

Pinky01's photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:37 PM
i feel like martha stweart on crack... i just did like 4 loads of laundry about 23 more to go... i'm cleaning everything in sight, baking... lol

Pinky01's photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:32 PM
cinnabons and nachos together?

Pinky01's photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:27 PM
MmMm Cinnabons are baking in the oven now, who wants some!?biggrin

Pinky01's photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:20 PM
ugh... i cant stand coffee after working at both starbucks/dunkin donuts for the past 3 or so years

Pinky01's photo
Wed 11/19/08 09:51 PM
I was saying goodnight to a FRIEND and he leaned into kiss me... ended up getting poked in the eye with his nose

Pinky01's photo
Tue 11/18/08 08:31 AM
well, he's getting into the fire academy in VA beach right now... and when he gets out he automatically gets a job as paid fire fighter down there... so he's not coming back to new jersey...

we made this decision so we wouldn't get any closer than we are now, meaning going through thanksgiving and christmas... with the whole family thing and... he'd be leaving around valentine's day... which would make things 10 times worse... i mean it hurts now, like i've been crying all night, havent slept... but if we would've stayed together i could only imagine how i would feel then

Pinky01's photo
Tue 11/18/08 08:21 AM
i dont think i've ever cried like this over a guy..
it just hurts so bad because i know the feelings are still mutual ut we both agreed that the best thing to do was end it here so things weren't worse in february when it came time for him to move to virginia

Pinky01's photo
Tue 11/18/08 08:15 AM
So it's official... i'm back on the market again.

It's sad, i really thought i found something good this time.. but i guess my search for a good guy is ongoing...

Pinky01's photo
Tue 11/18/08 12:33 AM
ugh... i hate letting myself cry over a guy thats not the one above me)

Pinky01's photo
Mon 11/17/08 11:56 PM
tears

Pinky01's photo
Thu 11/13/08 03:39 PM
something similar happened to me the other day when i went to take a shower

Pinky01's photo
Thu 11/13/08 03:35 PM
I beleive that Fruit of the Loom ( the underwear and sock people) are in cahoots withwhirpool ( washer and dryer people) because every time i put a pair of socks in the wash only one makes it out alive...

I beleive theres a compartment in the dryer that eats all the socks, so you end up spending more money on them... thare are little knomes in that compartment it's like... narnia or something.. in my dryer

Pinky01's photo
Wed 11/12/08 03:22 AM
so i'm happy, my best friend and myself are deciding to have a total girls night out on thursday because we both happen to have the day off. Also to introduce her back into the dating world after just breaking up with her boyfriend... now to just find some good clubs in the city

Pinky01's photo
Tue 11/11/08 09:23 PM
no worries you'll find the right one you're a cutie

Pinky01's photo
Tue 11/11/08 04:01 AM
i think it sleep is in order.... it's 7 am... g'night.

Bout time i went to sleep

Pinky01's photo
Tue 11/11/08 03:58 AM
i suppose... i mean if you're interest in studying me

hmm... i think if i actually said that outloud i'd force myself to wink...

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25