Community > Posts By > Pinky01

Pinky01's photo
Wed 02/22/12 05:44 PM
Yeah.. I don't think I'm going to do it. I'm friends with two of the girls in my office that I work for.. but this is a whole 'nother cup of tea.. He's one of my clients, and I manage his account.

Pinky01's photo
Wed 02/22/12 04:34 PM

I mean he is pretty cute, also married though. I always BS with him on the phone... but at the same time god forbid a friend posts an embaressing picture of girls night out I don't want that to follow me into the office.

So hes cute, and married. You really wanna mess around with a married man? Doe's that ever end well?

noway noway noway noway nononoonononooooooooo I am NOT a home wrecker.

Pinky01's photo
Wed 02/22/12 04:09 PM
I mean he is pretty cute, also married though. I always BS with him on the phone... but at the same time god forbid a friend posts an embaressing picture of girls night out I don't want that to follow me into the office.

Pinky01's photo
Wed 02/22/12 03:47 PM
Ok, so i'm at work today and I'm emailing back and forth with one of my clients about their order. He asks me what my last name is (which is already in my signiture on every email I send) Next thing I know, i come home to find he added me as a friend on facebook. Is that weird? I'm not sure whether or not to accept it...

Pinky01's photo
Tue 02/21/12 06:02 PM
Getting to flirt with a cute cop on my cigarette break because someone's car got hit in the parking lot.... welll the car part not so much but flirting with that officer definatly made me smile

Pinky01's photo
Fri 02/17/12 01:08 PM
Never would I ever get a name tattoo'd on me. The closest thing I did was get a tattoo for my (at the time) best friend, our to zodiac signs on the back our our necks.... She slept with my boyfriend of 2 years. Lesson well learned

Pinky01's photo
Fri 02/17/12 12:59 PM

Not a Damn Thing!!!!
Wanna see me naked?:tongue:

Thats HELLA FUNNY!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

^
l this

Pinky01's photo
Wed 02/08/12 04:38 PM
Can you take me seriously?

Pinky01's photo
Wed 02/08/12 04:18 PM
Single and ready to mingle rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Pinky01's photo
Wed 02/08/12 04:06 PM

I don't doubt it.... smokin

I just looked at your profile, nice tattoos and socks. flowerforyou

and boobs lol

Pinky01's photo
Wed 02/08/12 03:22 PM

You could always send them an private message. If their profile is active, they should get a notification in their email inbox. Maybe it will bring them back, maybe it won't, but it's worth a shot.

That's actually a good point! I forgot about that only because I turned mine off too many damn emails.

It's the boobs.

I don't doubt it.... smokin

Pinky01's photo
Wed 02/08/12 02:50 PM

You could always send them an private message. If their profile is active, they should get a notification in their email inbox. Maybe it will bring them back, maybe it won't, but it's worth a shot.

That's actually a good point! I forgot about that only because I turned mine off too many damn emails.

Pinky01's photo
Wed 02/08/12 02:35 PM

I think I should get a life again , Thanks Navygirl flowerforyou

well I coulda told you that lol flowerforyou

Pinky01's photo
Tue 02/07/12 06:31 PM
I think you should be able to search by 'recent login' or something just so it's not like flirting with a brick wall

Pinky01's photo
Tue 02/07/12 06:29 PM
It's a little aggrivating that most of the guys i'd be interested have not been on here in over a month (or longer) damn New Jersey!

Pinky01's photo
Thu 01/26/12 03:27 PM

So, I want to sleep..
Haven't slept in four days...

I'm an insomniac.
I also suffer from Pharmacophobia (fear of taking medicine)

>.>

I'm at my wits end.
And I refuse to take sleeping pills.

=O

Any suggestions?!

You can try rubbing one out before you go to bed. A helping 'hand' never hurts rofl

Pinky01's photo
Sun 01/22/12 12:38 PM
I was dying my hair (Red) the other day and my cat, being the lovable furry baby that she is jumped up in the back of my computer chair and brushed into the back of my head.

What's black and white and red all over??

My cat!:laughing:

Pinky01's photo
Sun 01/22/12 12:23 PM

there are so many pretty women on this site!!! its cool and free. lol.bigsmile

Yeah, but most are really men and the rest are far older and uglier than the photos they use. :wink: laugh :laughing: rofl rofl

You weren't supposed to tell anyone!!

Pinky01's photo
Thu 10/07/10 02:25 PM
Hun, i'm the same age as you... it really doesn't matter how old the guys ( or girlspitchfork ) are, you're always gonna get hit on by people that don't appeal to you. You just kinda have to take it as it is, and deal with it. If someone crosses the line, you simply sack punch them lol. If you're looking specifically for a younger guy, don't be bashful, why don't you make the first move?

Pinky01's photo
Wed 05/26/10 12:41 PM
oh it's a blast, until i get bored and realize i can't leave my house... i'd almost rather be at work

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25