Community > Posts By > lurch1966

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 08:42 PM

you post in the mutual match thread.....you get ignored......laugh laugh laugh

no wonder you get responces your good looking :wink: blushing blushing

blushing blushing ty... but I still get ignored, too.. LOLfrustrated frustrated

thanks i need it . been alone for to long .

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 08:35 PM

you post in the mutual match thread.....you get ignored......laugh laugh laugh

no wonder you get responces your good looking :wink: blushing blushing

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 08:33 PM
dont feel bad i get that on every site i have been on . i get emailed or matched try to respond and its like you are a leppord or something .seems like people dont care about other peoples feeling or what they think .explode mad frustrated

no photo
Mon 09/01/08 10:22 PM
you dont know many men then do you . i know guys that are depressed alot cause women have put them there .frustrated frustrated

no photo
Mon 09/01/08 10:12 PM

Yes time goes by so quickly the older I get it seems the more time I am losing....i'll think its Monday when its actually already Thursday.

Things seemed to go by so slowly when I was young but maybe it's only because I had nothing to do and no responsibilities.

what you talking about your still a young puplaugh laugh laugh

Noway i'm old .... a quarter of a century even.

im almost 2x ur age and beleave me u still young

no photo
Mon 09/01/08 10:07 PM

Yes time goes by so quickly the older I get it seems the more time I am losing....i'll think its Monday when its actually already Thursday.

Things seemed to go by so slowly when I was young but maybe it's only because I had nothing to do and no responsibilities.

what you talking about your still a young puplaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 09/01/08 09:59 PM
you dont know me but congrats . and wish you welldrinker drinker drinker

no photo
Mon 09/01/08 09:50 PM

please dont'!:angry:

ok i will just nibble k? :tongue:

id accept that :tongue: :tongue: smokin

no photo
Mon 09/01/08 09:41 PM

gonna bite youuuudrinker smokin flowerforyou bigsmile

go for it winking winking winking

no photo
Mon 09/01/08 09:37 PM
you mean people still do that . i wouldnt know been divorced four 4yrs and thought that was a thing of the past . laugh laugh laugh laugh surprised surprised

no photo
Mon 09/01/08 09:19 PM
always . cause as sone as you tell someone you have health probs they act as if you are not worth talking to .:angry: grumble grumble

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 11:07 PM

Well at least you got some words out of her.
The last guy I was talking to since mid May, just stopped again, for no reason that I know of, at least he hasn't told me. (I gotta find the "off switch" for that flashing neon "a-hole magnet" sign on my forehead, damn.)

that sounds familure . i get someone to send an email then bam nothing after that . its like lets just screw with this guy and mess with his mind . frustrated frustrated

I know, at least they could tell you to "drop dead" or "get lost" or something, the silent treatment really gets on my nerves. Oh well.

youve got that right it make you think maybe ive got a new friend then you think whats wrong with me or did i say something wrong . i want to pull out what little hair i have left

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 11:03 PM
hi ive been on here for awhile but still feel new . so welcome to the site

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 10:59 PM

Well at least you got some words out of her.
The last guy I was talking to since mid May, just stopped again, for no reason that I know of, at least he hasn't told me. (I gotta find the "off switch" for that flashing neon "a-hole magnet" sign on my forehead, damn.)

that sounds familure . i get someone to send an email then bam nothing after that . its like lets just screw with this guy and mess with his mind . frustrated frustrated

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 10:50 PM
im still up but getting ready for bed . got a long day tommorow .ohwell ohwell thats life .

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 08:31 PM
Xenia

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 09:45 PM

i'll take care of all the balls. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

nice to know someone will.bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 09:16 PM
me i play multiple positions . i sit in the center , gaurd the water on the end and tackle anyone that comes near it .

then i get the towels

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 09:01 PM

A friend of mine says cheating is ok because it helps a relationship grow....however I think much differently lol
anyways just want some opinions do you think seeing other people while your with someone is ok??

your freind must know my ex . she thought it was fne for her to cheat but let me look in the direction of another woman and see what happened . to me if a guy cheats he should be hung by his gonads . :angry: :angry: :angry: if a woman does it she should be hung by whatever you think would do the most damage .:angry: :angry:

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 08:51 PM

Slump nothing...I am about to declare bankrupt....I write emails....just to have them read and no reply........maybe I should put in the emails that I just hit the lottery....see how many reply then...

i like your way of thinking . if you tell the truth they dont reply and if you lie they get made . so which way do you go

Well you lie about the truth....or do you tell the truth about the lie.......heck I don't know.....maybe that is what one gets for play around on free sites.....

its no better on sites that you pay for . its probably worse

Previous 1