Community > Posts By > lurch1966

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 08:40 PM

Slump nothing...I am about to declare bankrupt....I write emails....just to have them read and no reply........maybe I should put in the emails that I just hit the lottery....see how many reply then...

i like your way of thinking . if you tell the truth they dont reply and if you lie they get made . so which way do you go

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 08:37 PM

I am well past slump and into depression, lol. Been about 5 years since my last legitmate date. I think my game got canceled. Which is why I am here. happy

join the club its been 4yrs since i have even went out on a date . so you talk about depressed . im further down than that

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 08:31 PM
i go for cute and cuddly . also sweet and kind .

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 08:12 PM
looks do mean alot expecailly in the begining . we all want to show of our trophy . men and women alike .

athough some of us have medical problems with our weight . other people just dont understand or care about that . just be like me and keep trying .

someday you'll find the right one grumble grumble grumble

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 08:07 PM

gee, my husband had that attitude with me. my look's, my wallet, my bank account. then he left me high and dry.Retired Navy Seal me ASS! what a low life chicken ****.

your husband musyt have been stupid to leave a fine looking woman like you

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 11:15 PM
by the way lisa its nice to meet you and you are a very good looking woman . as you know my name is lurch or dan .well ive got to go for now its 2:15 am here and ive got to get to bed .
later all.yawn yawn yawn yawn

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 11:10 PM

laugh yea what he said..

Hiya Lurch, welcome to the site!

I'm Lisa or Catch...happy

thanks for letting me know now i cantry it some .

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 10:59 PM
not to change the subject but how do you guys and gals get the quotes from someone else into your reply huh huh huh

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 10:55 PM
i got that name where i used to work because i am tall and bulky . they said i reminded them of lurch on the adams family .

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 10:40 PM
thanks to all of you your advice just migth help . cause really im pretty new at this .ive been divorced for 4yrs and just now trying this .

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 10:35 PM
thanks tonia

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 10:26 PM
i jioned about a week ago and have tried to chat whit other members but no one seems to want to respond to anything i write . any sugestions ?

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:41 PM
yea they push them to the edge of the cliff and pt there hind legs in their gumbo boots . ha ha laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:23 PM
drinker anyone who thinks you are one of the guys the way you look must be blind :tongue: :tongue:

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:07 PM
Edited by lurch1966 on Wed 01/16/08 09:07 PM
hi im new to this site and i always have trouble figureing ouy what to put in my profile . i dont want it to sound like im trying to brag on myself but i also want to be truthful . so please let me know what you think .ohwell ohwell ohwell

2 Next