Community > Posts By > Big_Jim

Big_Jim's photo
Fri 02/15/08 09:37 PM

Big Jim,

I must confess that your laws of Satanism are admirable. They make much more sense than most other religions I know of, and they truly are “godly”. The world would be a great place if everyone lived by them.

I especially like rule 11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him. laugh

In all seriousness I tend to agree with it. Hey, you shouldn’t have to ask twice, and if you asked once he was warned right? That’s as good at it gets. :wink:

Why thank you!

Big_Jim's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:10 PM

...By living freely I am not referring to sexual orgies and debauchery either...

There isn't a problem with orgies or debauchery if all are willing. If they are: Have at it with mirth!

Big_Jim's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:42 PM

normally I don't accept them either, but I figured, it's only 8pm - the weird ones aren't out yet, are they???laugh laugh

What are you talking about? I've been out for hours now.

Big_Jim's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:39 PM
I love my religion. It loves me too!
devil

The Nine Satanic Statements from The Satanic Bible by Anton Szandor LaVey

1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!

2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!

3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!

5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!

6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!

7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development," has become the most vicious animal of all!

8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!

The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth by Anton Szandor LaVey

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

3. When in another's lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

9. Do not harm little children.

10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

Big_Jim's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:24 PM

with that attitude...young man

you will never find anything good,

loving, sacred or precious

anywhere noway

i truly feel sorry for you indifferent

and will pray for your soul :heart:

Praying for my sould would be an insult to me. I am not attacking you, trust me.

You sctually posted something quite nice and I know fully well I messed with it. Notice I changed my post so other's wouldn't be offended. I was just trying to get your goat.

Back to the prayer thing....

I am not a Christian of any denomination. I am actually a LaVeyan Satanist. I love my religion and my beliefs.devil

Big_Jim's photo
Thu 02/14/08 08:58 PM

Well you certainly can't hurt either of their feelings. That just wouldn't be right. So do the honorable thing. Find a bridge to jump off.

laugh laugh laugh

Big_Jim's photo
Thu 02/14/08 08:56 PM
You COULD try to control yourself, but it is a little late for that, now isn't it?

Big_Jim's photo
Thu 02/14/08 07:15 PM
Happy unimaginative, consumerist-oriented and entirely arbitrary, manipulative and shallow interpretation of romance day!

F**k Valentines Day.

devil

Big_Jim's photo
Thu 02/14/08 07:07 PM

Anyone osculate today? how about with some :tongue: ?

Derek.. I am not following you. Osculate???????

Big_Jim's photo
Thu 02/14/08 06:59 PM
Edited by Big_Jim on Thu 02/14/08 07:04 PM
There is nothing here.

Big_Jim's photo
Thu 02/14/08 06:51 PM
Happy unimaginative, consumerist-oriented and entirely arbitrary, manipulative and shallow interpretation of romance day.

Big_Jim's photo
Thu 02/14/08 06:46 PM
Just laugh it off and pretend it never happened.

Big_Jim's photo
Tue 02/12/08 03:57 PM

lol naughty boylaugh bigsmile

Damn right...

I had to run before Fire and Brimstone squad found me....

devil

I'm off for a while. Give me an hour and I will be back with you.

Big_Jim's photo
Tue 02/12/08 03:55 PM

Once everyone can admit that, the world will be a better place.

OH NO! I MADE A STATEMENT OF WHAT I BELIEVE! RUN! RUN! THE MORALITY SQUAD IS COMING WITH THEIR TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS TO HUNT ME DOWN FOR THE CRIME OF "DOING WHAT THEY DO".

QUICK! To the general discussion boards! They will never find us there!!!

laugh laugh laugh

Big_Jim's photo
Tue 02/12/08 03:51 PM
Dammit! Fine!.....

I DID IT! OK???

I'm the one that created evil.

Whew... Had to get that off my chest.

I feel better now.

devil

Big_Jim's photo
Tue 02/12/08 03:50 PM
Be right back... Gonna go stir crap on the religion boards. They don't like me there.

Big_Jim's photo
Tue 02/12/08 03:39 PM

Hmm...I may have to do that on my birthday Jimdrinker drinker drinker

You'll regret it, trust me.

Big_Jim's photo
Tue 02/12/08 03:38 PM

I am sparticous

Really now? There is a restaurant nearby that serves a "Sparticous" hamburger. It's a five pound behemoth. If you eat the entire thing in 30 minutes, it is free and you get a t-shirt.

But I realize you are not a hamburger, so it is nice to 'meat' you.

(My buddy John has 5 t-shirts and the bastard is skinny as a rail. I hate him sometimes....grumble )

Big_Jim's photo
Tue 02/12/08 03:34 PM
Edited by Big_Jim on Tue 02/12/08 03:35 PM

drinker sound like a fun game lol

Watch 300 and drink every time they say "Sparta" or "Spartans" if they scream it you have to down the bottle.

I don't suggest drinking whenever someone dies in that movie. Some friends and I tried that and we were plastered 40 minutes into the movie.

The last thing I remember of that night is the floor coming at my head at a very worrisome speed.

The morning after was one of those: "I'm never drinking again." days.

Big_Jim's photo
Tue 02/12/08 03:28 PM
Edited by Big_Jim on Tue 02/12/08 03:29 PM

American Idol comes on in a bit

That show is hilarious. I love it when the judges just eviscerate the hopes and dreams of those on stage. You can watch their eyes and just see their world crashing down.

Make it a drinking game. 12 ounce bottles of beer work great for this...

Rejected= 1 drink.
Rejected and they get angry= 1 drink.
Crybabies= 2 drinks.
Disbelievers= 2 drinks.
Accepted= down the bottle.