Community > Posts By > Big_Jim

Big_Jim's photo
Thu 09/18/08 10:13 AM

Just because it's rapes are not on the books, doesn't mean that they haven't happened. It is terribly traumatic to women and sometimes they can't deal with going through another trauma of an investigation.

Rapes happen everywhere - little towns and big cities. My own cousin's daughter was raped last year.

Agreed.

Now why can't some sort of vigilante justice be legal? I have a huge urge to string those bastards up from the nearest tree.

I'm someone who asks the woman to call the shots, so when something like rape happens... It rocks me to my blackened soul.

Big_Jim's photo
Thu 09/18/08 10:07 AM

I think this is probably the wrong thread for that. The attacks have been minimal in fact. Mainly just jokes. A lot of interesting information imparted however.

Wow! 21 pages and it went off without a hitch??

DRINKS FOR EVERYONE!!!drinker drinks

Big_Jim's photo
Thu 09/18/08 10:05 AM
Rapists should be executed. Even for first-time offenders.

Now, I would LOVE that job...

Big_Jim's photo
Thu 09/18/08 10:01 AM
Gods! Am I late for the fire and brimstone yet?

Big_Jim's photo
Wed 09/17/08 01:32 PM
You guys ever seen the episode of South Park where the election for the school mascot was between a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwich?

The episode was a parody of the last presidential election, obviously. And all I can think of is: Here we go again. Two more candidates I can't stand. It's gotta be one or the other, though.

Big_Jim's photo
Wed 09/17/08 01:29 PM

It's as if the election is a virtual "douche bag-a-pa-looza!"

laugh

Big_Jim's photo
Wed 09/17/08 01:28 PM

So then I take it your voting for the other real old, almost dead douche-bag then???smokin smokin smokin

Precisely.

Big_Jim's photo
Wed 09/17/08 01:25 PM
And I didn't bother to go see him.

At least he is finished defiling the City Park. With any luck, the douche-bag is gone.

Big_Jim's photo
Fri 09/12/08 09:53 AM

Have you ever gotten to the point to where it almost feels like you don't have a heart anymore? Every time you feel like you just need to break down and cry, for some reason you just can't, even if you're just watching a sad movie? Well, this is my story.
Just to get it out of the way, you should know a few things about me. I don't cheat, I don't lie. I do everything and anytthing for my man. I love to take care of him and do things for him that let him know how much I care about and love him.
I've been living with my boyfriend for nearly a year. We found each other on the internet (justsayhi, actually), met up, and things just clicked. He's incredibly sexy, fun to be around, has a pretty good sense of humor...he's wonderful...when he wants to be. But a while back, I found that he messages other woman over the internet and asks them if he can take them out, get together, etc...he tells them how sexy they are, but never compliments me anymore. Even when I take the time to get all dolled up for him. He and one of these chicks had actually make plans to meet up after his bowling league one night and have sex. I do know nothing happened that night. He said it's because his conscience wouldn't let him because of me. I said, "No, it's because she had to babysit that night and couldn't make it. But if she would have, then you would have done it, right?" He really didn't say anything to that. And I found out that other day, that he's trying to get with this same chick again. I confronted him about it and he said he just wants to see if he could, to "stroke his ego" but wouldn't really do anything. He does have a history of cheating on his past girlfriends, but he claims that's because they cheated on him first, but I do know of once where that wasn't the story. He says he hasn't cheated on me and isn't going to. I've asked him how he would feel if I was doing this kind of stuff. He replied that he'd just kick me out. But yet, when I asked him, he said he doesn't feel bad about it. Apologies are WAY out of the question. I find myself clinging to him too much and begging for his attention. He says that he does love me. He also says that he's completely mine, but I just can't believe this. I know this is going to sound pathetic, but I love him too much to want to leave. Every time I try to think about leaving my heart drops into the pit of my stomach. Please, what can I do to save our relationship?

The best advice I can give you is to get the hell out of that relationship.

Once a cheater, ALWAYS a cheater.

Staying with that man is only going to hurt you more. There are better men out there.

Big_Jim's photo
Fri 09/12/08 09:30 AM

*poofs up in flames* damn it..see what you did?

*Firehose*

That'll teach you for flaming.

Big_Jim's photo
Fri 09/12/08 09:21 AM

damnit... why did you kill everyone?

The had it coming?

I blame someone else.

Big_Jim's photo
Fri 09/12/08 09:11 AM

where the hell is everyone!??huh

Slowly rotting.

Big_Jim's photo
Thu 09/04/08 01:12 PM

Then you should make sure this never happens to you:angry:

Yay birth control.

Big_Jim's photo
Thu 09/04/08 12:59 PM

how would you react if you were just told wonderful but scary news from your gf?

I'd crap myself and hide under the couch in the fetal position.

Big_Jim's photo
Thu 08/28/08 01:08 PM

I like that Etrain ^^

I seen many good lines from you recently...been working on your Evil side?

Im sry to hear Jim,
Ill think of something, maybe it will help you laugh of Dark Humor

It's ok. Just good old fashioned deep seated rage. I could type out the Devil's Prayer to make me feel better. But people would get butt hurt.

Big_Jim's photo
Thu 08/28/08 12:45 PM
I'm sure you'll figure out something. I'm just pissed at the moment. explode

Big_Jim's photo
Fri 08/22/08 12:51 PM

...I haven't asked in a while...Who has a hot date tonight?

smitten

I do, as a matter of fact.

Big_Jim's photo
Fri 08/22/08 09:52 AM

Were the McBeatwifes from the Slap aho tribe???

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Nah, just something we saw on Family Guy.

Big_Jim's photo
Fri 08/22/08 09:50 AM
Just do what all the other Christians do:

Blind Faith.

Works like a charm.

Big_Jim's photo
Fri 08/22/08 09:49 AM
So many kittens, so few recipies.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17