Community > Posts By > Big_Jim

Big_Jim's photo
Mon 01/21/08 05:50 PM
BEAT 'EM WITH A STICK! OR A HAMMER!! WHACK THE LITTLE %&^%&&& AROUND!

I'm in a giddy mood and I am being very unhelpful wherever I pop up.

(I do agree with the spanking, it did worlds of good for me when I was a kid, which wasn't that long ago.)

Big_Jim's photo
Mon 01/21/08 05:38 PM
Edited by Big_Jim on Mon 01/21/08 05:39 PM
bleh

Big_Jim's photo
Mon 01/21/08 05:35 PM
Edited by Big_Jim on Mon 01/21/08 05:40 PM

Do we get to use light sabers.....huh, huh, huh, huh, huh?

laugh laugh

LMFAO! Love the picture.

Back to the matter at hand, you come, Lord Vader.

Big_Jim's photo
Mon 01/21/08 05:32 PM

Big J,

Did you say male violence?

Anarchrist

HAHA! You... I am gonna have to watch you...laugh

What's this dark side you have been talking about, please tell me it's not "...of the force."

Big_Jim's photo
Mon 01/21/08 05:30 PM
CREATION IS CRAP!

EVOLUTION IS CRAP!

I am fully aware of my unhelpfulness.

Maybe you guys should fight to the death on this matter?

Big_Jim's photo
Mon 01/21/08 05:25 PM

Where is the kingdom of heaven?

Signed
God's son.

laugh laugh laugh

devil

Big_Jim's photo
Mon 01/21/08 05:23 PM

Hey ToastedO

When I was talkin bout the dark side, I meant, you know............

Please elaborate, I am very curious on your point of view of this "dark side." No malevolence intended, trust me.

Big_Jim's photo
Mon 01/21/08 05:16 PM

None of us is a perfect anything. Which is really nice... perfection is so unbeautiful.

You're young. Enjoy the shock value now and for as long as you can... how much better than to be jaded and bored.

And it is so nice to see your religion bringing joy to your life.

flowerforyou

It's so refreshing not to be judged. You are awesome.flowerforyou

Big_Jim's photo
Mon 01/21/08 05:10 PM

laugh laugh laugh

What a great idea... if some cannot help acting like children- treat them like children!

If we can only find a way to make the misbehaving ones go sit in a corner and take a time out!

:wink:

There are problems with my idea of jumping through my computer screen with a wooden spoon and a beat down on my mind. I haven't quite worked out the bugs, I'll let you know when I do.

Big_Jim's photo
Mon 01/21/08 05:08 PM

I've been reading some of your posts, you sir are certainly an interesting fellow. smokin

Thanks!blushing

Big_Jim's photo
Mon 01/21/08 04:35 PM

Philosophy, with a little Judaism thrown in to make things interesting. A side of Zen light on the dressing.

Well, at least you are a very interesting person.

Here's to you:

drinker

Big_Jim's photo
Mon 01/21/08 04:06 PM

I must admit, I do enjoy the shock factor. It's really fun when I announce my religion to a newfound aquantance. I posted it on here as a way to be honest. I will not hide what I am for any one.

I do share some Luciferian beliefs.... Such as the faith in Satan. We have covered the point that LaVey Satanists don't believe in any higher power than themselves. I guess it's a throwback from my christianity. I'm not a perfect Laveyan, but I don't care. I am not a perfect anything.

Gotta admire the way your mind works.

Yay!flowerforyou

Big_Jim's photo
Mon 01/21/08 03:39 PM
Edited by Big_Jim on Mon 01/21/08 03:40 PM
I must admit, I do enjoy the shock factor. It's really fun when I announce my religion to a newfound aquantance. I posted it on here as a way to be honest. I will not hide what I am for any one.

I do share some Luciferian beliefs.... Such as the faith in Satan. We have covered the point that LaVey Satanists don't believe in any higher power than themselves. I guess it's a throwback from my christianity. I'm not a perfect Laveyan, but I don't care. I am not a perfect anything.

Big_Jim's photo
Mon 01/21/08 11:29 AM

Not intending judgment in any way, shape, form or fashion I have an honest question.

As far as I can see, your philosophical requirements could easily be met by Epicurean Hedonism, so why drag Ol' Nick into it? He's just as fictional as.....well....some others.

Is it the shock factor, when you get to say "I'm a Satanist.", or what?

bigsmile

Epicurean Hedonism is a lot like what I believe. I do like the diabloical aspects of Satanism, though.

Big_Jim's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:36 PM
Edited by Big_Jim on Sun 01/20/08 06:37 PM
Nevermind, took me a minute to figure out that your 'relationship' was with 'god'.

Big_Jim's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:19 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh Continue your debate, I am just watching from the nonjudgmental sideline

I just thought I would embrace the stereotype for my own amusement, hold on... Back in a sec. Got some churches to burn and some sacrifices to make.devil

laugh laugh
Just kidding.

Big_Jim's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:10 PM
Yay! Suzie is back!

*dancing around the room with horns on my head while drinking human blood*

laugh

Big_Jim's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:03 PM

Damn, I got gotten... smooth mister... real smooth.... not many can make that claim.

Well... shucks....

blushing

Big_Jim's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:01 PM

ok, lily, i know nothing about nothing that i don't want to know, and that is because i already know!

Well, I knew once. Now I know better. Much, much better... In my life, it works very well.

Wouldn't work for you.

Big_Jim's photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:58 PM

just don't tell me to go to YOUR room, cuz I've been bad... I've heard that one before.... keep it fresh.

No no no... You wouldn't have to go to MY room, surely any room would be just as nice.