Community > Posts By > Big_Jim

Big_Jim's photo
Fri 08/22/08 09:47 AM
My friends and I went to the drive through at McDonald's and tried to order several McBeatwifes with a large McDouche.

They weren't impressed.

Personally, I thought it was hilarious.

Big_Jim's photo
Wed 08/20/08 09:45 AM

first this should be in Rate My Profile spot and well good luck getting one girl friend. talking about getting 7 I dont think the females will find this so great. good job buddy you really shot yourself in the foot

Agreed.

Big_Jim's photo
Wed 08/20/08 09:44 AM

Ok guys out there... This issue seems to be more prevalent about your sex then mine..

How or why would you date...become involved with a woman if you NEVER had any intention of really getting a serious relationship started with her?
Why waste your time? Now, by that I DON'T MEAN that things happen, and feelings change, etc...
But why become emotionally and physically involved with someone that you KNOW IN YOUR GUT, FROM THE START you will NOT STAY with???

Why do that?

I never understood this about men..

I've only done that with one woman and she knew about it before we hopped in the sack. It was our prescrew agreement. I didn't want a relationship, and her boyfriend was a really, REALLY bad lover.

Worked out pretty well for both parties. Well, maybe not the boyfriend, but he can go to hell for all I care.

Big_Jim's photo
Wed 08/20/08 09:40 AM
In the words of my friend Glen:

"The answer to every situation is simple if you want positive results: Fill it full of booze.

Dog keeps crapping on the carpet - Fill it full of booze.

Girl is nagging - Fill it full of booze.

Your blender is half full of margarita mix - Fill it full of booze."

In all seriousness, though... You'll know when it's your time to get back out there. Sound's cliche, I know. But I am talking from experience.

Big_Jim's photo
Mon 08/18/08 11:24 AM
By the gods....

Big_Jim's photo
Mon 08/18/08 11:22 AM

ok so it just me or when someone begs you to talk to them do you get turned off?

I find it quite bothersome.

Big_Jim's photo
Mon 08/18/08 11:18 AM
Not a clue what you are getting at here....

Big_Jim's photo
Tue 08/12/08 03:50 PM

Yeah, but I don't know about "gladly"

As long as I can take the bastard with me, I'd die with a smile on my face.

Big_Jim's photo
Tue 08/12/08 03:44 PM

Let's present opinion as fact! Yay!

laugh laugh laugh

Big_Jim's photo
Tue 08/12/08 03:42 PM

:smile: Have you ever forgiven someone for cheating on you and took them back?:smile: Did they do it again, or was everything 'okay'?:smile:

I have never and will never forgive cheating. I could never touch her again knowing someone else had been there. She would be nothing more than filth in my eyes forever. It's brutal, but I expect the same attitude from her if I would ever cheat. Which has NEVER in my life even been an issue.

I don't forgive and I never forget.

Big_Jim's photo
Tue 08/12/08 03:37 PM
I would gladly lay down my life for the woman I love.

Big_Jim's photo
Tue 08/12/08 03:35 PM
Edited by Big_Jim on Tue 08/12/08 03:35 PM
Let's get a new spin on things, shall we? A little bit of mix and match... Maybe everyone will be happy.....?

Christians say that god created man in its image right?

Ok then.

Science states that man evolved from, well, monkeys.

Does that mean waaaay back god looked like a monkey??

I find that idea very plausable.

Everyone satisfied now?

Big_Jim's photo
Tue 08/12/08 03:26 PM

you don't get it, do you, Krimsa?

You really are missing the point.

I apologize.

Let me make it simple.

If evolution is true, then jesus blood is not significant. Since the blood is the extant of the metaphort of the life and the life in Christ is God himself, and since this whole infantile establishment of sacrificing anything and the shedding of blood has anything to do with explaining the inexplicable on a level incomprehensible at its finest, then the blood is pertinent to the premise of evolution's efficacy.

Meaning, if Jesus is just evolved from goo then he is meat with a brain and an idea and played his idea out on the unsuspecting in his community.

it's that simple.

evolution is an exercise in woerking backwards from that premise.

It's that simple.

There is no other motive logical enough to impart the outcome of the pursuit from the outset.

Deconstructing God, is the hope and aspiration of the proponents of evolution.

study every 'if' in every document of that hypothetical charade, as I have and do, and you will find that there are escape clauses in every deduction made and in ever conclusion reached and in every consensus assumed, as long as the 'ifs' are given merit, then the whole charade is applauded as possible.

It is not about the dna, at all.

who cares? that is another foolish distraction meaning nothing.

evolution conjecture is flawed, faulty, incomplete, hypothetical only, and assumptions given to it.

It is not fact, truth, or complete.

It is a dead end.

Darwin died, evolution died, and God is alive.

Seek him.winking

period.

:heart:

How can I seek something that can't be seen? Something that not even the most devout christian can not even prove its existance beyond a shadow of a doubt?

As Abra said: Blind Faith all the way!!

Big_Jim's photo
Tue 08/12/08 03:21 PM

You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

My nose is a Dr. Pepper fountain!

While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove" Christianity.

laugh laugh laugh laugh

OMG! My sides are hurting!

Someone please help me up off the floor.

laugh laugh laugh laugh

You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

Here's the Christian "intellectual answer" to your statement Big Jim:

Christian: "Well, if we'd quit questioning God we wouldn't even know those kind of statistics!"

That's the kind of "logic" they use Big Jim. laugh

Just look the other way! BLIND FAITH BABY! All the way to heaven!

laugh happy drinker devil

That's just it!

Big_Jim's photo
Tue 08/12/08 09:58 AM
Let the brimstone begin!

Big_Jim's photo
Tue 08/12/08 09:55 AM
Edited by Big_Jim on Tue 08/12/08 09:56 AM
Here is how I see things:

You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.

Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!

You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."

While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove" Christianity.

You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian.

Big_Jim's photo
Tue 08/12/08 09:48 AM
"I cannot imagine a god who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own -- a god, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty."

- Albert Einstein, physicist, Nobel laureate (1879-1955)

Big_Jim's photo
Tue 08/12/08 09:41 AM

Oh but then their answer to that is evolution is all "fake" and that their fables only require that someone accept it as absolute truth or mold the words of the scripture until it conforms to their own belief structure. They seem to feel that ALL evidence pointing towards anthropogenesis is somehow manipula66ed, untrustworthy or part of a vast conspiracy perpetrated by the scientific community.

Agreed.

Big_Jim's photo
Tue 08/12/08 09:40 AM

the wrench is already in the evolution conjecture.

that's the rub.

it is a guess, not fact.

It is that simple.

and it gets paraded as fact by its devotees because they want it to be so, not because it is so.

They seek to disprove God by it.

So let them finish their delusional pursuit.

They need something to do anyway since they would rather distract themselves from truth, apparently.

Anyone that parades speculation and incomplete data as fact and not as the conjecture that it is deserves to be left to their foolishness.

No one need distract them from their duties.

It is those very duties that are a point of discerment for mature thinkers and deliberate men that follow the facts and pursue truth, unlike their counterparts that have no capacity for truthfulness.

Arrogance and deceit are what they are.

And you want what?

transference to occur in your spin on things?

"...parades speculation and incomplete data.." sounds a lot like having faith in something with absolutely no proof it exists... Sorry dude, but at least the scientists have proof that can actually be tested and touched.

Big_Jim's photo
Tue 08/12/08 09:33 AM

they cant, and so they try to disprove science.

If god wanted us all to believe then he would plant his hairy existential butt on the planet and say "Oi! over here"

Unless this planet is a pimple on his butt!

I believe they are just lashing out because they have no proof. I mean, if the cross from the crucifixion was found, or maybe the bones of a few diciples, the holy grail, the blade of infinity, or maybe even the arc of the covenant... But they have nothing while the scientists of today have hard proof of their discoveries and it torches the christian's a$$es.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17