Community > Posts By > Big_Jim

Big_Jim's photo
Fri 05/30/08 12:52 PM
Hell, I'm always game. The distance is to great, though.

Big_Jim's photo
Fri 05/30/08 12:49 PM
I take the most direct approach to everything, why beat around the bush? You only live once, so why waste time?

The founder of this thread is stunningly gorgeous.

Big_Jim's photo
Fri 05/30/08 12:42 PM
Personally, I find the entire family of fungi to be disgusting. The taste, the texture, everything.

I've never done shrooms, though, so I don't have much to contribute to this conversation.

Big_Jim's photo
Thu 05/22/08 02:35 PM
Well maybe a little....

Big_Jim's photo
Thu 05/22/08 02:33 PM

Evolution and Creationism don't go hand in hand .don't get these peeps started.laugh

Come ON!!! Let's mix this crap up a bit! Throw in bigfoot, the pyramids, UFOs, Nessie, Greek and Roman Gods, Columbus, Satanism, dinosaurs, racial organizations, puppets, tequila, and the mothman... That's a discussion I would really like to get in on.

Big_Jim's photo
Thu 05/22/08 02:28 PM
Good for you.

Big_Jim's photo
Wed 05/21/08 05:27 PM
Due to lack of caring, I agree to and support all opinions here.

laugh

Big_Jim's photo
Wed 05/21/08 05:22 PM
The Thing, Fantastic 4

Big_Jim's photo
Wed 05/21/08 05:19 PM
Oh, and by the way:

Never trust a skinny cook.

Big_Jim's photo
Wed 05/21/08 05:12 PM

You look fine women love teddybears, if you want to loss that is your choice, I have several young truckdrivers who are big guys and love'em:wink: :heart:

:wink: flowerforyou happy blushing

Big_Jim's photo
Wed 05/21/08 05:11 PM
Edited by Big_Jim on Wed 05/21/08 05:14 PM

Men are harder on big women, you see it all the time on date sites, I never cared how large the guys were that I dated, I went for charm and the ability to keep me laughing.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou laugh laugh laugh laugh

Charm and humor are pretty much the only weapons in the fat guy dating arsenal. Let me tell you, at 250 pounds, I got a lot of charm and humor. Well, I can also lift heavy things, break fragile things, and stink up a bathroom at the in-laws place. Not to mention peeing in their pool...

Big_Jim's photo
Wed 05/21/08 05:07 PM

If people would just say no to all this junk food and eat real food (that around perimeter of grocery store) and excercise daily...they wouldn't have no weight problem and would significantly lowere their risk of alot of diseases. Yes some things are hereditary...but, if you pack 50lbs ontop of that...you are just raising the risk. I deliberatly keep my weight down because Diabetes runs strong in my family...i mena REALLLLL strong!

Grocery stores are really hard to come by when your vehicle is 73 feet long and needs 40 feet to make a right turn. I know what you mean though. A lot of truck stops have a Subway, and that's pretty much my diet.

My family is Basque. You ever seen a skinny Basque? Ain't gonna happen.

Big_Jim's photo
Wed 05/21/08 05:03 PM
As a chunky man I thought I'd never get any attention, but it seems that a lot of the ladies like the "squishy and snuggly" kind of man.

Still, though... I'd like to lose it but being a truck driver makes it REALLY hard. I'm on my ass all day.

Big_Jim's photo
Wed 05/21/08 03:13 PM
Here is something I'd like to throw out there...

We are made in God's image. Most people take that at face value. Thats fine.

Now let's throw some Darwinism in there.

According to Darwin, man evolved from apes. Alright, then. Since we are made in God's image, and according to Darwin we were monkeys once... Does that mean that several million years ago God looked like a monkey?

Big_Jim's photo
Wed 05/21/08 03:07 PM
Edited by Big_Jim on Wed 05/21/08 03:07 PM

get a kick out of their nightmares?

i get these re-occurring zombie dreams that i cant get enough of, am i sick? or just an adrenaline junkie?

I thought I was the only one who wakes up in the morning disappointed as my dreams are not re-occurring. Lucky bastard.

Big_Jim's photo
Fri 03/07/08 11:06 PM
Thanks Catchme and Iam4u. You guys are great people.bigsmile

Big_Jim's photo
Fri 03/07/08 11:02 PM
Evening Kiss, you seem way too nice to deal with people like that. You should just put them out of your misery.

Big_Jim's photo
Fri 03/07/08 10:59 PM

Stupid media lied to megrumble

Just kidding, I used to practice satanism but wasn't my thing. Cheers on your career pathdrinker

drinker devil drinker devil

Big_Jim's photo
Fri 03/07/08 10:54 PM

I've forgotten...........................
more than you'll .......................
ever know

Alzheimer's, huh?

Big_Jim's photo
Fri 03/07/08 10:53 PM

I wasn't the one saying "your judgmental Christian media," I believe that was you. You assumed you knew my thoughts by my comment of taking back a 'good luck.' You prejudged me and my intentions... my point is, before you go calling someone that you don't know "judgmental," perhaps you should take a look at yourself first.

I like this game...

Let's predetermine all that and ask you why you came in here with a smart ass comment in the first place?

You know, if I wanted to keep arguing with you all night, it could easily be done on the basis of who is the bigger asshole, but I will just claim the title right off.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 16 17