Community > Posts By > WhoIAm

WhoIAm's photo
Thu 01/01/09 11:46 AM
It's for real and it's amazing. :heart:

WhoIAm's photo
Thu 12/25/08 08:32 PM
Less than 12 hours now. Not just until I see you, but until everything really gets moving for us together. It's exciting...and scary too. I can't wait to sleep with you tomorrow night though. And all of the nights after that. Comfort. :heart:

WhoIAm's photo
Thu 12/25/08 08:26 PM
Hey everyone. Just wanted to say hi. Hope everyone had a nice holiday. Life begins again tomorrow.

WhoIAm's photo
Wed 12/24/08 11:43 PM
I thought tonight was great. I just wish the complications were gone already. I'm annoyed now and I really don't want to be. But it is what it is. Whatever. Another day and a half. I can make it. It just better be a day and a half.

WhoIAm's photo
Tue 12/23/08 07:16 PM
Today was wonderful. It was perfect. I'm so excited for us. :heart:

WhoIAm's photo
Sun 12/21/08 07:58 PM
I'm so sorry that you have to go through so much drama with me. I know it's overwhelming and intense. I think that if we can get through this next week that things will calm down beautifully. I do believe that we will be happy together. I miss you when you're not with me. I feel a need for you. I want you to be my safe place and I want to be yours. I want us to evolve together. I really want to see you right now. And I will fall. I am falling. And I'm trying not to be afraid of it. :heart:

WhoIAm's photo
Fri 12/19/08 08:21 AM
good morning! I'm feeling so positive today! Weight has been lifted. Everything is just dandy. I'm going to head out to take a little nap. I have to go for a stress EKG this afternoon. And then I have to start cleaning for Santamas! My daughter comes home from college tomorrow! We need to get a tree on Sunday. I have no place for a tree yet! But I'm happy. I'm really happy.

Have a great day!

WhoIAm's photo
Fri 12/19/08 08:15 AM
And I told you last night too. I told you everything. I want honesty and trust and communication. So I told you everything. And we're good. That was intense, just the hands. It was intense. And I know you felt it too. You were in it too. And the kiss...I thought about that until I fell asleep. And now I feel good. And now I feel ready. I'm ready for what comes next. This is a good thing...whether I was expecting it or not. It's here and it's now and it's good. I think it will just keep growing. We'll just need to keep nurturing it and moving slowly. I'm so glad it's the weekend. I can't wait to have more time to spend with you.

WhoIAm's photo
Thu 12/18/08 09:01 PM
I don't even know how to process all of this. I feel so many different things. I told you. I'll tell him. And I'll sort. But I cried when I told you. I think that hurt you. I don't think you ever really wanted to hear it, but I think you knew. And I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't tell you straight out. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I'm sorry I've been avoiding your calls. I just didn't know what to say and I knew that when I did talk to you, I would have to start saying it all. And I still didn't know how to do it tonight, but I knew that I had to talk to you tonight. And so I did. And I'm afraid that you're hurt, that you're sad, that you're disappointed. Because I know you told me not to wait for you, but I know you hoped that I would. I know that you wanted it to be. And now you back away gracefully. You want me to be happy. And I want you to find your truth. We are so unselfish to each other. And I feel guilty writing these words to you. And that's why I have to tell him too. He needs to know as well. I don't want to feel guilt. I must be honest. And I cried when I told you. Why should I cry? I don't need to cry. It is simply what it is. What will be, will be. It's that simple. And yet it's so hard.

WhoIAm's photo
Thu 12/18/08 08:51 PM
Yo, goodnight. I'm sorting. whoa

WhoIAm's photo
Wed 12/17/08 09:06 PM
I wish I was as sure as you, but I'm trusting your judgment. I think the next few weeks...well, everything will become clear.

WhoIAm's photo
Wed 12/17/08 04:55 PM
Oh, I so agree with you, JB! Partnership is the way to go. I've been owned and there is nothing worse than that feeling!

WhoIAm's photo
Wed 12/17/08 03:01 PM
It's officially evening, I think. I'm off to play puzzle with my boy. waving

WhoIAm's photo
Wed 12/17/08 01:42 PM
I am a diabetic. Type II also. I was diagnosed about three years ago. It sucks. I don't take care of myself the way that I should. I don't eat right. I do take my meds. I would never hope to be diet controlled. I cheat too much. I love to eat and I love to eat what's bad for me. I need to go for my blood work though. And I need to find out when I'm supposed to see my endocrinologist again.

WhoIAm's photo
Wed 12/17/08 01:34 PM

:heart: Dina... how are ya?

Um, that's a question. laugh I think I'm doing just fine. Yeah, I am. But wow, it's been strange.

How are you? Are we ever going to talk? laugh

WhoIAm's photo
Wed 12/17/08 01:26 PM
good afternoon.

WhoIAm's photo
Tue 12/16/08 04:25 PM
I keep sorting it out in my head. It feels comfortable. It's a good thing. I'm trusting you.

WhoIAm's photo
Tue 12/16/08 04:23 PM
good evening! I haven't been around much, duh. It's been busy. But I successfully finished my class! YAY! Now it's just everything else.

Hope everyone is doing great!

WhoIAm's photo
Sun 12/14/08 07:29 PM
What a bizarre weekend. I'm just trusting that everything will be just fine.

WhoIAm's photo
Wed 12/10/08 08:50 AM
good morning! I'm off to work on my many projects, all of which are due by Friday! Have fun!

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25