Community > Posts By > WhoIAm

WhoIAm's photo
Wed 02/18/09 02:29 PM
And here you go...my first exposure to rant

I got an email from someone who had been on my "mutual match" list for over a year and never contacted me. He sends me an email today asking me if I can't find a good white man.

rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant

WhoIAm's photo
Tue 02/17/09 06:30 PM
and i need to pop back out. i have tons of stuff to do tonight. peace out!

WhoIAm's photo
Tue 02/17/09 06:30 PM

I see matches going on...

dinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

s'up? yeah, i'm happily matched but popping in once in a while.

WhoIAm's photo
Tue 02/17/09 06:29 PM
I'm not writing you a love note tonight. I'm watching to see what you will do.

WhoIAm's photo
Tue 02/17/09 06:26 PM
I see matches going on...

WhoIAm's photo
Mon 02/16/09 05:42 PM
Alright, that was my fly by hi. I have much to do. Hope everyone is doing great.

WhoIAm's photo
Mon 02/16/09 05:36 PM

I thought the eyes were being covered because of eric's

lol lol

I so didn't......

I liked it.....

cmon guys it's art at it's finest..

Heya ((((DEB))))flowerforyou

I like E's post, I was kidding about Kerry and Perry earlier.. :D Unless her sitting on his lap again is art.. In that case, Kerry, you might check into that. could be some $$ coming to ya)

I have to say that my eyes were bugging out at that. Wow.

WhoIAm's photo
Mon 02/16/09 05:32 PM
Yes, I miss you. And I'm going to write you a love note that you can read when you get home.

WhoIAm's photo
Mon 02/16/09 05:15 PM

Sorry I gotta put this out there.... the dude in the previous post kissing that girl looks like "Turk" from Scrubs

laugh Black, shaved head, mustache, goatee. That's about the end of the similarity.

WhoIAm's photo
Mon 02/16/09 01:31 PM
I still like you. I still think you're hot. I still want to be with you. And it's so much more than that too. That kiss this afternoon may have been one of the most intimate kisses I've ever experienced. That was connection. That's the connection I need reaffirmed regularly. I felt so with you. That is what I want. That is what I need. :heart: love

WhoIAm's photo
Mon 02/16/09 01:26 PM

Let's keep this out of the bathroom, many members think it is rather crass.

Thanks.

Are you talking about this thread? I don't think there is anything crass in here except possibly the occasional fly by poster who wants to put something inappropriate up. This thread is generally about the emotional, not anything physical. Generally anyway.

WhoIAm's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:10 PM
So I'm backing off and letting you go so I can see what you can do. You did alright today. You're playing your fighting video game now. You have that downtime for now. I just hope you don't screw up anymore. Maybe if I stop telling you what I need you'll be able to figure it out. You're probably going to need to stay focused on that task though. It's a huge undertaking, but I think you can do it if you put your mind to it...my marine. love

WhoIAm's photo
Sun 02/15/09 11:13 AM

Ya think you might wanna get a roompitchfork

We have a room. love :wink:

WhoIAm's photo
Sat 02/14/09 01:49 PM
I want to go away with you. Somewhere. Anywhere. I want us to just be alone and enjoy each other. There are too many other people involved in our lives. There is too much chaos. I need peace with you. We never had a chance to just be together alone. It's always some responsibility or someone needing some kind of something from one of us. I need us just to connect...and I need that connection reaffirmed regularly. Now this may be impossible to achieve. Really. But I hope not because it is necessary. It is what I need. There just isn't enough time. There's not enough time for sleep, or us, or the kids, or the house, or to just chill. We need to figure it out and fix it. Yes, WE need to fix it. Together.

WhoIAm's photo
Fri 02/13/09 05:01 PM
You should be leaving work any minute. I'm so thrilled that you're coming home early tonight! I can't wait to be with you tonight! And a short shift tomorrow! And all day Sunday! And during the day Monday! I'm so excited to spend time with you. I miss you so much. Hurry home! love

WhoIAm's photo
Thu 02/12/09 07:10 PM

Hey Dina!

Hi Emily! How are ya?

Pretty good. Tired. Work is busy. How are you?

I am fabulously ecstatic. But exhausted. laugh

Heading out to get ready for tomorrow.

WhoIAm's photo
Thu 02/12/09 07:08 PM
Alright, I gotta pop out and get stuff ready for tomorrow. It was nice to see everyone.

Cody, give me a call sometime. Same number.

WhoIAm's photo
Thu 02/12/09 07:06 PM

Dont be scured they dont bite as hard as they say they do lmao

That's true.

WhoIAm's photo
Thu 02/12/09 07:03 PM

Hey Dina!

Hi Emily! How are ya?

WhoIAm's photo
Thu 02/12/09 07:02 PM

yeppers

dang it codyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy stop doing that to me drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool

Here's mine, Kerry. drool

wooohooooooooooooooooooooo dina what under the blanket lol

Yeah, that's mine too. And love. Yep, wow. Sexy and oh so...skilled. drool

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25