Community > Posts By > WhoIAm

WhoIAm's photo
Mon 02/02/09 07:54 PM
I'm glad you learned quicky and were able to fix it. Now everything is beautiful again. I just need to score that contract and you need to get off second shift. Then life would be perfect! Can't wait to see you tonight. :heart:

WhoIAm's photo
Sun 02/01/09 11:32 AM
I am going to torture you until you learn or until I can't take it anymore and I choose to disappear. How's that for some reality?

WhoIAm's photo
Sat 01/31/09 12:47 PM
I want it all perfect. I'm getting impatient. I'm exhausted, annoyed, and irritable. I just want to sleep and I have too much to do. Blah. I need you to fix everything.

WhoIAm's photo
Fri 01/30/09 07:09 PM
I wish all of the external forces that try to destroy us would disappear from the earth. We can be so good together. I know that. :heart:

WhoIAm's photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:52 PM
I'm glad it's Friday and I'm glad I'm not mad at you. But I'm so tired. I can't keep going like this. You know what needs to happen. Oh, I hope. I'm too tired to even write this.

WhoIAm's photo
Wed 01/28/09 04:27 PM
I hate missing you everyday. You need to find a different job. I want normal! No, I want us! :heart:

WhoIAm's photo
Wed 01/28/09 12:07 PM
Well, we got the solid snow day and we got to sleep. I suppose that's a good thing. It just sucks that you have to work both jobs today. I wish we would have had more time to spend together. :heart:

WhoIAm's photo
Tue 01/27/09 07:22 PM
Well,I'm just not going to be mad anymore. I'm going to presume that you are indeed going to keep those promises...and yeah, I'll cut you some slack on the daily thing. I wish I was already done my work for the night and I wish you were home. Not too much longer. Let's hope for a solid snow day tomorrow!

WhoIAm's photo
Mon 01/26/09 06:10 PM
I'm so tired and I just want everything to be ok again. I don't even know what happened or why. I don't want to be mad anymore.

WhoIAm's photo
Sun 01/25/09 07:07 PM
Two steps forward, one step back. It's better than the alternative. I'm looking forward to our discussion tonight though. I hope it solves everything.

WhoIAm's photo
Thu 01/22/09 08:43 PM
I can't believe you decided to piss me off. I don't know how you're going to fix this. Good luck with that. ohwell

WhoIAm's photo
Wed 01/21/09 05:36 PM
The past few days have been unbearably long and well, simply unbearable. I need you home. I need you now. I need to go to bed. And you better wake me up when you get home. Seriously. I know you will. :heart:

WhoIAm's photo
Mon 01/19/09 06:31 PM
Today was such a long day. I missed you so much. I have no idea how I'm going to do this...not seeing you for an entire day, day after day. I woke up this morning and watched YOU sleep for a change...just for a few seconds really because I had to get in the shower and get ready to go. But you looked so peaceful...and sexy. love blushing I hate being away from you for all of these hours. You give me strength. I just can't believe how much I miss you and how much I have come to rely on your emotional support. How am I going to do this? I know I need to get sleep, but I want to see you when you get home. I want to be with you when you get home. I thought it was rough before. At least I saw you for an hour here and there. Today was almost unbearable. I want to hear your voice. I want to be in your arms. And I should be doing my work now and going to bed before you get home. I just don't know if I can do that. This is harder than I imagined it would be. :heart:

WhoIAm's photo
Mon 01/19/09 05:47 PM

WhoIam

might wanna take this to another room:wink: laugh laugh

laugh Yeah, I can't wait to take him to another room. laugh

WhoIAm's photo
Sun 01/18/09 10:41 PM
I'm as ready as I can be, I suppose. Thank you. I know this is all foreign to you...the organization and planning and stuff, but thank you for learning it and stepping up and doing what I need you to do. I will miss you so much tomorrow. But I always miss you. :heart:

WhoIAm's photo
Sun 01/18/09 04:57 PM

((((Dina))))) :heart:
Glad you're happy. bigsmile

Thanks, Ash. Remind me when it's time for your birthday. :wink:

WhoIAm's photo
Sun 01/18/09 04:56 PM
You'll be home soon and we'll get ready for tomorrow together. I know we'll be fine, but I'm going to miss you so much...like I already do, but now I'll have to miss you even more often! I can't wait for everything to be perfect for us. And the words will be coming soon. I can't hold back forever. :heart:

WhoIAm's photo
Sun 01/18/09 04:52 PM
Hey Deb and everyone! Just popping by to say hi and bye. I need no matches. I have found my match. I am unbelievably happy. I'm starting a new job tomorrow too so I'm just not going to have time to keep up here. Besides, no one is ever around when I stop by anyway. I wish you all luck in the quest for love and happiness. Peace.

WhoIAm's photo
Sat 01/17/09 04:45 PM
I just love everything about us. :heart:

WhoIAm's photo
Fri 01/16/09 08:19 PM
Tonight is going pretty fast, but I still miss you. A little more than an hour and you'll be home. But the kids are still up. laugh I'm so ready for you to be here though.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25