Community > Posts By > northrn_yanke

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 02:57 PM
yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 02:55 PM
It is good when the soldiers speak out.

so that means what a soldier says is the truth?...then you owe the soldiers in here a big apology .....bigsmile

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 02:51 PM
yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 02:17 PM
yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 02:14 PM
another useless copy and paste post by Cindy Sheehan...yawn yawn yawn

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 01:08 PM
But thanks for the mature dialog on this topic hkr.

it was nice reading both your posts and hkr not to paint all the people leaning left with one brush it is very rare to read reasonable posts from them like the ones drafted by you..they do you and others like you a disservice and I wish more were like you so the discussions would be just that....discussions....drinker

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:52 PM
Edited by northrn_yanke on Sat 03/01/08 12:53 PM

They do make a good match, don't they? Congrats to both of you.

and in about about 116 days she'll hatch some little mad dragons...laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 08:06 AM

Leah,

The topic of this thread was Shoes being willing to marry for health insurance. Since I don't have coverage to offer her, I did not propose marriage. Being in a similar boat, I then stated that I would also be willing to marry for heath insurance.

I only mention Barack and Hillary because they have both stated that they will address this issue. A Republican administration will do nothing. Any proposal by Barack or Hillary will be bantered about in Congress and who knows what the final legislation, if any, will be passed in the end.

Merits of any particular approach can be debated on another thread if you like. My whole point is that our health care system needs reform. We can do better.

A Republican will do nothing...or do you mean you havn't read anything about what the Republicans are proposing..

McCain: Would allow individuals to shop across state lines for health coverage and would change how Medicare and Medicaid pay doctors and hospitals in attempt to cut medical costs.

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 07:34 AM

back to the marry thing,,,,, are you a conservative, or a liberal. flowerforyou

what your really asking... does she sleep naked or in a flannel pj's...laugh

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 07:31 AM
WE WERE RIGHT

and now your so far left you fell over the edge...laugh

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 07:08 AM

the guys a bit of a dolt if he thinks just cause the bank confused him with someone else that that give the him the right to withdraw an amount that he knew was not his....noway

Years ago my dead husband walked away with a twenty dollar bill in a bank. What happened was that he cashed a check and left the teller window without counting the money. Then he realized he had an extra twenty dollar bill. He got back in line and advised the teller she had made a twenty dollar mistake, but she cut him off before he could say it was in his favor. She got really nasty with him and said he left the window, and how does she know what he did or didn't do with the money. Therefore, the mistake has to stand. My husband tried once more to tell her the mistake was in his favor and he just wanted to return the extra twenty. She repeated her ugly rhetoric that she coudln't do anything .... he walked away from the window .... it was his problem.

Finally, my husband managed to get a word in and told her the mistake was in his favor. The bank teller changed her tune, demanding that he hand over the twenty. My husband pointed out that she said once he walked away from the window, the mistake had to stand. Then he turned to the people in the bank. It was a Friday evening, so the bank was fairly crowded. He said, let's let the crowd decide and then he asked that everyone in favor of him keeping the twenty to shut yes. There was a resounding yes. With that my husband turned to the teller and said, thanks for the twenty and left the bank. That was the end of that business.

The big difference I can see is that your husband was given the extra 20 by the bank and he didn't ask for it. The bank did make an error with other individual but this This other person went one step further by asking the bank for money he knew didn't belong to him..

years ago when purchasing a house I was taking out a loan to do renovations and the bank called to tell me that I didn't require a loan in the amount I requested because I had gov savings bonds that had matured to their highest level. I told the bank I never purchased bonds but they insisted. I went to the bank and looked at the documents. The individual had the same last name but spelled their first name with differently than mine. I pointed that out but the bank still insisted so I cashed the bonds in for $2,900 and left that amount in my account for over a year in case the individual make a claim for the bonds. No one ever did though.

no photo
Sat 03/01/08 06:55 AM
If I have made a blanket generalization against your friend, then please prove me wrong by showing me one thread or one post wherein he says something positive about America. Of course, you cannot, so I will not waste my time or yours by posting on this thread anymore.

You don't waste yours or anybody else's time posting on threads like this. It's hard to believe but some people are actually influenced and sucked into believe the hateful propaganda that madman and a few of his comrades post in these threads. Like yourself I like to debate constructive criticism but with the likes of some who like little kids in grade school call Bush and others names it's useless talking to someone that immature. I would luv to see them call Bush the names they use to his face, that is if they had the guts, and see what they receive in reply. I think I'd put my money on Bush making them wanting to crawl back under the rock they came from...

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 06:35 PM

I know many others are tired as hell of having it forced down their throats

don't fool yourself...you try to force your crap and lies on us and we're just tired of you ....yawn yawn

I just try to shed a little light in your world of delusion and bush mania. I have no problem with my views as I know I am not a sheeple (in your case a sheeple in heels) following blindly behind the man designed to take our great country to the toilet.

I have no dilusions at all...and I know exactly what you are...glasses

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 06:28 PM
Prove it wrong but we all know you cannot. If I wre in your position, that being never winning an argument logicly I would jump at the chance to prove me and the article to be inacurate. I will wait all weekend for a responce

this is where your intelligence fails you...you claimed it to be the pictures they used as evidence at trial...you can't prove it from some blog unless you can authenticate it from the original taker of the video or the person who put the video together after authenticating the chain of command.....since your not doing anything all weekend you can go find the proof you need...laugh

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 06:12 PM
. Wired.com obtained the video from Zimbardo's talk, and is publishing some of the stills from that video here.

so because Wire.com says it's so you think we have believe them..that's your infallible proof...laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 06:10 PM
Edited by northrn_yanke on Fri 02/29/08 06:12 PM
glasses

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 05:50 PM

Just a friendly reminder do not attack another directly within your responses. These threads are to be keep as a debate type form this is very clear within the forum rules. If you have not read the forum rules then please take the type to do so. http://www.justsayhi.com/topic/show/13131

Thank You
Site Mod
Kristi

thanks but I have a problem with people perpetrating lies on their posts...and proven lies at that...
can you back that accusation with fact?

that has already been done....I don't say something if it isn't true...

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 05:49 PM
can we discuss the topic on hand and not my military record?

sure so how about showing some proof those pictures were actually used at the trial...like you claim..drinker

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 05:46 PM

Just a friendly reminder do not attack another directly within your responses. These threads are to be keep as a debate type form this is very clear within the forum rules. If you have not read the forum rules then please take the type to do so. http://www.justsayhi.com/topic/show/13131

Thank You
Site Mod
Kristi

thanks but I have a problem with people perpetrating lies on their posts...and proven lies at that...

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 05:36 PM
I provided the link you provide the proof they are fake or not used in the trial...........I wont pull hairs over thi with you. your being unreasonable

typical light weight....I bet you got picked on a lot in the military huh...laugh