Community > Posts By > northrn_yanke

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 09:46 AM

I barely know the lady, but I do know that sending troops to foriegn lands is a very serious proposition, if done for anything less than the most rightious of reasons...

You think it's rightious and just in this case... I don't...

I know it's right....and the choice was send the troops or fight the terrorist in the US...you can support the enemy just like dragon and a few others on do on here and hopefully for you, you can meet the terrorists that you support...

I'm sorry but I don't subscribe to your ipso facto twisted conclusions about who or what our enemies are...

Billions of dollars of national debt, countless innocent lives lost, I see it as a scam... if you don't, oh well... but at least I think that to any problem, there's always a third alternative beyond picking up a gun to engage in a war of attrition... Call me the enemy, I could care less... I'm not buying it that you are defending me by your "war", but I do realize that you and your buddies are having the time of your lives with it all... Enjoy:wink:

I just looked up your profile and it all makes sense to me now...I used to bounce and bartend in a couple of clubs in Brandon Florida....I probably tossed you out on your head one night and you havn't recovered...laugh

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 09:42 AM
I'm sorry but I don't subscribe to your ipso facto twisted conclusions about who or what our enemies are...

do you even know what ipso facto means?..or is it just another typo...

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 09:35 AM

No, Yank, not at all. As much as I disagree with what you say, I will defend to the death your right to say it. No, it's the use of the word "Allah" in such a sarcastic tone which you use to attempt to disparage another who disagrees with YOU.

oh gee....I'll try to be nicer to dragon just for you...oh and she doesn't disagree with me...her head is too far stuck up someplace she can't even see the lite of day never mind disagree with anyone...and plus to disagree with someone you'd first have to the intellectual capabilities to comprehend what was said and it's strikingly obvious she lacks any intellect whatsoever...I can see why you like her though...you two have a lot in common..

Oh dear, did someone miss their anger management class? Actually, Yank, I didn't mean to pick on you individually. There is so much ignorance about Islam that I thought I would point it out for anyone's sake who happens to be reading this thread. I am not a religious scholar by any means, but I did take it upon myself to learn just a little about Islam. Maybe you should do the same.

anger?...you think I get angry of some words from someone that I don't even know?..maybe you get angry but don't think that I am anything like you. As far as my knowledge of Islam you don't have to worry about what I know or don't know. I'll joke about it or other religions as much as I like and if that bothers you ....oh well....but won't make any drawings of Allah so they won't put a contract out on me...laugh

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 09:23 AM
Edited by northrn_yanke on Mon 03/03/08 09:23 AM

I barely know the lady, but I do know that sending troops to foriegn lands is a very serious proposition, if done for anything less than the most rightious of reasons...

You think it's rightious and just in this case... I don't...

I know it's right....and the choice was send the troops or fight the terrorist in the US...you can support the enemy just like dragon and a few others on do on here and hopefully for you, you can meet the terrorists that you support...

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 09:13 AM

No, Yank, not at all. As much as I disagree with what you say, I will defend to the death your right to say it. No, it's the use of the word "Allah" in such a sarcastic tone which you use to attempt to disparage another who disagrees with YOU.

It's typical highschool mentality tactics... demonize what you can't understand... as if it's all just a game of one upmanship...

and your post telling us all the f u is what?...laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 09:11 AM

oh gee....I'll try to be nicer to dragon just for you...oh and she doesn't disagree with me...her head is too far stuck up someplace she can't even see the lite of day never mind disagree with anyone...and plus to disagree with someone you'd first have to the intellectual capabilities to comprehend what was said and it's strikingly obvious she lacks any intellect whatsoever...I can see why you like her though...you two have a lot in common..

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:49 AM

Y'all be nice and quit picking on the poor Dragon..

Its not her fault she has a reality disability!!laugh laugh laugh

ok...I'll pray to Allah to make her all better with her disability...bigsmile

anyone know what way is east?...laugh

Are you aware that Christians, Jews and Moslems all pray to the same God? My guess would be no.

and why would you guess that?...because you take offense to my opinions perhaps?...laugh

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:42 AM

yeah ok, but she was saying we were in afghanistan prior to.

we have attack models on lots of places.

the article you had up Im sure was ran as a way of them saying they did a premptive attack on us.

whatever is clever, i dont really care, it is just fun to see her run and hide when her claims cant be backed up by ANY kind of proof bad or otherwise.

any way dude, been fun , got to run, catch you on here laters

peace im outty

doc- aka the eyes and ears for the mentally sain, keeping it real.

laugh laugh laugh can't even SPELL sane...laugh laugh laugh

maybe not but the big difference between you and Doc is that he is sane...you can only spell it...laugh

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:41 AM

Y'all be nice and quit picking on the poor Dragon..

Its not her fault she has a reality disability!!laugh laugh laugh

ok...I'll pray to Allah to make her all better with her disability...bigsmile

anyone know what way is east?...laugh

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:33 AM
Edited by northrn_yanke on Mon 03/03/08 08:34 AM

oh wel, just a hit and run piece by the copy paste queen of the forums.

i tried to make an honest woman outta you but, you just wouldnt have any part of it.

hey doc...I found the evidence about what dragabush was claiming....it seems like some guy in the US brass told some retired Pakistani Diplomat so it's gotta be true...I mean a lil bit of hearsay from an unknown individual is ok isn't it...laugh

Tuesday, 18 September, 2001, 11:27 GMT 12:27 UK
US 'planned attack on Taleban'
Taleban fighters

By the BBC's George Arney

A former Pakistani diplomat has told the BBC that the US was planning military action against Osama Bin Laden and the Taleban even before last week's attacks.

Niaz Naik, a former Pakistani Foreign Secretary, was told by senior American officials in mid-July that military action against Afghanistan would go ahead by the middle of October.

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:19 AM

Austin, you can't reason with people like this. Their stratagy is to always assualt you personally if they can't successfully attack your convictions.

Pot calling the kettle black on this one.laugh laugh laugh noway

try to make some sense on your next post...after all you claim you write articles for a profit....hmmmm...I wonder when we're going to see a sample of your "skills"....laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:14 AM

Ok then...f. u. AND the tank you rode in on..., in fact...f. all u. and the bs you spout...

wow, that's a strong remark...losing your balance a little?

It seems very much the appropriate response to someone who attacked me first...

I can understand how you and a few others would consider your response as appropriate....huh

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:56 AM
Austin, you can't reason with people like this. Their stratagy is to always assualt you personally if they can't successfully attack your convictions.

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:52 AM
they have to ASK FOR HELP first before they will be willing to change

oh so now you speak for the Iraqi people...you know what they want huh....laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

don't you have some important article to write??.....laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:46 AM

nice tank, yank.

hmmmm....you say that sitting in the cockpit of a hellcat...I hope we're both on the same side....drinker

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:41 AM

Definately a Zionist Conspiracy laugh laugh laugh

if your going to say that you have to be sitting on a yellow motorcycle...laugh

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:38 AM
I am too smart

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:37 AM
I agree with you totally especially because this "war", is about ideologies...you cant settle that with bombs..religious zealots have no fear of death, they welcome it

ideologies huh......oh brother....if religious zealots welcome death then why do the terrorists hide??...laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:31 AM
Edited by northrn_yanke on Mon 03/03/08 07:31 AM
This leads to the REAL solution to make healthcare insurance affordable for all. TORT Reform. Until there is a stop put to lawyers like John Edwards and James Sokolove, insurance rates for everything will be high.

Everything you buy has product liability insurance, adding to the cost. Doctors have malpractice insurance, which drives up cost. They run test for every possible disease, also driving up the cost. Worst of all, in many cases they offer little in the way of treatment for the underlying cause and instead treat the symptoms.

OBGYN's in my state are getting out of the practice. Or moving out of state because insurance rates for them coupled with price controls from the health insurance companies are making it impossible for them to stay in business.

There is a place for people that are harmed by true negligence and a certain amount of compensation is due. However this process has become way out of control and the awards for many of these lawsuits are insane.

Consider the warning label on the blow dryer in my bathroom.

WARNING! Do not use while sleeping!

Now to most people, that would be a common sense issue. But you know that warning was added because someone burned themselves using it to dry their hair while they were sleeping, sued and won.

The most widespread and successful "Get Rich Quick" Scheme is to sue someone for something. It needs to be stopped. When it does, the cost of everything including healthcare insurance will go down.

jura....looking at the trouble you have parking your vehicle I can understand why you would want insurance...laugh

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:25 AM
Edited by northrn_yanke on Mon 03/03/08 07:27 AM
What fear does the fact that baby shrub has made a mockery of our country and it's political clout??? Not fear, shame maybe but not fear at any level.

you sound as desperate as Cindy Sheen did....at least she knew when to quit...laugh laugh laugh

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25