Wed 01/15/20 09:20 PM
Sample and hold

Computer age

We R in control

4 dead in Ohio

and the message in "Southern Man".

darkowl1's photo
Wed 01/15/20 09:03 PM
I can projectile fart at people. to them at least, I'm wayyy too real.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 01/15/20 09:00 PM
An amazing woman with an amazing brain, even over the phone with no body, can make a sewage plant seem sexy...

darkowl1's photo
Wed 01/15/20 08:49 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Wed 01/15/20 08:54 PM

So you say... 28 years. You have been taught, wrongly.
[Isaiah 28:9] Whom shall he (GOD) teach knowledge? And whom shall he make to understand doctrine? Them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breast.

Did He make you understand Doctrine, and did you drink the milk? God will open your eyes if he wishes to do so, and then you will be re-taught. I have been a life student of mysticism, astrology, (Talismanic) magic and even yoga. But somehow He had pity on me, and gave me the milk. And I drank it, and it tasted like honey! Sweet in the mouth and sweet in the belly!

Funny, that HUMANS IN THIS EVANGELISTIC RELIGION, judge, brag, belittle, deflect, manipulate, and sometimes bully others. shameful!

If you've been out-of-body, you could go and visit at any time, and would KNOW WITHOUT QUESTION that there are many different entities, NOT RACES. forms of life you never knew existed, shimmering beings (no, not angels, and no, not demons either) that are way above the HUMAN station. They merely have LEARNED MORE, and EXPERIENCED more.

It's funny how SOME humans think that THEY are the owners of this massive place, and their god will "give this universe" to them....

and how bloodthirsty they are over this war that's supposed to take place between heaven and hell.... they can't wait for the world to end, and the rapture to take place, and watch be-headings and carnage "from the clouds of heaven" and evangelists stand next to their god, beaming, watching this bloody fiasco.
This..... is in your "revelations" and your panflets that you either pass out or leave everywhere....

sounds like Roman Coliseum days to me.

Most of the evangelists I have met are pretty friggin mean. not all, as some are pretty alright, and are trying to help in places like Haiti that REALLY NEED help... Too bad there's an ulterior motive that's always attempted to be shoved into their brain. Most also want me to go to their hell, calling me Memnoch. I'm not. Djinn, well, yes, absolutely, but not anything to do with Lucifer.

darkowl1's photo
Tue 01/14/20 11:05 PM

I think a cheater is a cheater is a cheater regardless of sex, age , religion or nationality. It has nothing to do with you and everything to do with their lack of maturity and self respect.

This

darkowl1's photo
Tue 01/14/20 10:52 PM
see if you can get a case moved out of town to get a fair hearing/trial.

That is also the law. you may have to talk with state or national services if the town or state is paid off.... or the news channel? they like going after possible repeat offenders. they will look into it possibly more than anyone else.

darkowl1's photo
Tue 01/14/20 10:45 PM
I can't tell ya/ awwwwww......

darkowl1's photo
Tue 01/14/20 04:02 PM
Looks like you're already havin fun....laugh

you look like Clint Black and yer nekkid.

darkowl1's photo
Tue 01/14/20 03:56 PM
Yes indeed. laugh laugh laugh

darkowl1's photo
Tue 01/14/20 03:52 PM
$2.00................................I want my $2.00.

darkowl1's photo
Mon 01/13/20 07:33 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Mon 01/13/20 07:35 PM
standing on the sun, waiting for the earth to cool.

then, petting all the one celled organisms...love

darkowl1's photo
Mon 01/13/20 07:29 PM
He looks like an Outback man, so maybe a wick shirt and trou, in the sleeping bag, case of trouble.

darkowl1's photo
Mon 01/13/20 07:25 PM
yeah those.

darkowl1's photo
Mon 01/13/20 07:19 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Mon 01/13/20 07:22 PM
I was private.

sometimes though, I just needed to "go fishing".laugh

darkowl1's photo
Mon 01/13/20 07:16 PM
Pics are very well done, and It says what you're looking for, but doesn't tell us about you. you're probably amazing, so tell us what your likes and interests are....drinker

darkowl1's photo
Mon 01/13/20 05:48 PM

I can't have a significant other because of travel and the really bad places I have to go at times.

And.... and, they would never tolerate me leaving for six months to five years, with a one day warning, let alone, just a four day jaunt in the wilderness with no warning.

My freedom to do these things is a luxury to me, and I never take it for granted.

darkowl1's photo
Sun 01/12/20 02:03 PM
wow, My catpoo post disappeared.laugh laugh laugh

darkowl1's photo
Sun 01/12/20 01:59 PM

Pretty good, I just got back from Planet Fitness. I signed up for membership and made an appointment for Tuesday with my personal trainer, I'll be starting an 8 week program that fits my needs. It's a 3 day a week commitment for the 8 weeks... I figured it will to help me stay on track a little better. Before leaving I used the hydro-massage bed, totally awesome and relaxing.

I belong to that gym too. it's the only cheap gym you can travel with. It has most things you need, and yes, the hydra-bed is the bomb!drinker laugh

darkowl1's photo
Sun 01/12/20 01:39 PM
I have a special concoction made with catpoo, lemon juice, and mayonnaise. rub it thoroughly and with deliberate pressure, and let the person bask in this luxurious lotion for several hours before running a nice bubble bath with red balloons and floating candles.

darkowl1's photo
Sat 01/11/20 05:35 PM

Yes definitely, date a Yoga teacher. :smile:

:smile: I actually did get a message from a yoga teacher, but I did not respond because I can’t imagine her ending up liking me. I did not want to waste her and my time explaining that. This is an example of the kind of stress I am talking about in relationships like dating.

You may be surprised at what women want. Genuine men without agendas are hard to find. Don't sell yourself short.

This.