Community > Posts By > darkowl1

darkowl1's photo
Mon 03/02/20 05:08 PM
I was thinking.........(yes, this is dangerous for me, and everyone else)

what if everyone on the planet had to drive a 71' Pinto.... It's mandatory. you must drive it.... no matter where you were.

There was no other choice.... and you had to maintain it (you can't, I had one)

and they were all faded pink to white. no other colors.

And reverse worked intermittently.

darkowl1's photo
Mon 03/02/20 04:54 PM
I'm speshul...... I lick the short bus and drive the windows, 100 miles around the same block and the neighbors are slightly concerned.... but not worried.

darkowl1's photo
Mon 03/02/20 04:42 PM
Ok, I've made my dust bunny pillow....

now I need balloons..... lots and lots of balloons.

darkowl1's photo
Mon 03/02/20 04:10 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Mon 03/02/20 04:22 PM
The series is very well done, and the history is close to boot to the first season anyway, as I still have one more disc to watch....The "love" thing is an impossibility for me, so I don't have to worry about that, and I have since very young, become someone who does the Native American ways of old, and maybe with my other training, much more so... My logical decision would be an assassin, and hunt those that kept with the inquisition. one by one, they would disappear... Then I would start on the child molesters.... Nobody would ever know I existed... I would just be another thing that goes bump in the night. I would be the night-demon spirit on the moors.

darkowl1's photo
Sat 02/29/20 11:14 PM
If I were in your shoes, I would have kicked him to the curb 14 times ago for lying, and wish him well, and start enjoying my life... now...... NOW.....

YOU NEED TO CATCH UP......... on what you missed out of life.

seriously.

darkowl1's photo
Sat 02/29/20 11:05 PM
What.......... like mixing tiny poo with cotton balls? or even better.... poo with pickles?

darkowl1's photo
Sat 02/29/20 02:38 PM

Hahahhaha.

Nah, I pull it in the center. So, no one get dumb.

you're quite funny and very cool....drinker

darkowl1's photo
Sat 02/29/20 01:07 PM
Sawyer Water Filters. they filter about 100,000 gallons. They can be used for camping, or in flood prone cities, or places with dirty water. a MUST for survival gear.

If everyone that went through Katrina had one, there might have been 500 deaths instead of 1,700. (yes, they are still finding bodies now and then)

They start at $20, and the pump one is $29. small price to pay to avoid a massive headache and to rely on others. Everyone should have one actually. It'll save your azz.

darkowl1's photo
Sat 02/29/20 12:25 PM
caught a rooster today that was pickin on the hens... they're fast....

darkowl1's photo
Fri 02/28/20 05:30 PM
Dracula spelled backwards....

darkowl1's photo
Fri 02/28/20 05:27 PM
Dust ,,,,,, and dust bunnies.... lots and lots of dust and dust bunnies....

I'ma make a dammmm pillow out of em!!!!love love love love love

darkowl1's photo
Fri 02/28/20 05:21 PM
Thank you! it's trying...

The very best Reiki Table and room on the planet.

darkowl1's photo
Fri 02/28/20 03:17 PM
If he doesn't have it already, a kick-axx dance studio.

darkowl1's photo
Thu 02/27/20 08:49 PM
Moving to New Mexico, and working a lot, but on here now and then. Rough transition...I've missed you too, much! :heart: love flowerforyou drinker

darkowl1's photo
Thu 02/27/20 08:03 PM
You have such talent to put 'real' in the forefront, gently, with taste and grace, and sometimes foretell what some are thinking/feeling... giving you hugs, long overdue... you are never far from my thoughts my amazing friend.drinker

darkowl1's photo
Thu 02/27/20 07:47 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Thu 02/27/20 07:50 PM
The closest I've felt to home, is Ad Dakhla Lagoons, Western Sahara, and deep in the Sahara desert itself... Maybe because it's totally isolated

In all honesty, I will say that I have never really felt welcome, anywhere on this planet.

It feels like someone/everyone else's place. Not mine.

darkowl1's photo
Thu 02/27/20 07:35 PM
You mean one of those blow up striped balls about a yard or meter in diameter? I never figured out if there was any game rigged to those things.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 02/26/20 06:34 PM
Great thread Tom.... I took 27 from Orlando to 98, to 90, all the way to Lafayette, then I-10 to San Antonio, then took 90 again out to Van Horn, then I-10 to I-8, to San Diego. If you ever get the chance, I can't say enough about the beauty and change of topography across this amazing place. 90 is a very special part of it....

darkowl1's photo
Tue 02/25/20 08:08 PM
To add.... we Goths have our own crew that's about 300 strong, and getting larger. We walk through the Quarter, Dressed in our finest regalia on Lundi Gras (Mardi Gras Eve) and throw black and silver beads, with bats, Draculas, Werewolves, Ghosts n such, decorating our beads.

We chant or sing loudly so you know the haunted parade is coming. It's usually lead by Lord Chaz (lordchaz.com) one of the best tour guides that ever walked this earth, and alone worth the visit to NOLA.

darkowl1's photo
Tue 02/25/20 07:54 PM
I'm missing it right now, being out here in Rodeo New Mexico instead of home... It's normally my back yard, and I can't get out of my driveway when Endymion passes on Canal St, and it goes till late, so I just kick back and watch history roll by.... Mardi Gras... Timeless but with a timeline I always say... First one I've missed in quite awhile....

Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler!!!!!!drinker drinker drinker

Who Dat Nation!!!! Who Dat!!!!

Happy Mardi Gras everybody!!! and y'alls invited next year!!!

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25